33 and looking for early/mid 30s buddy

Gemma,
I'm hoping your baby girl is here!!! Just checkiing in for updates. :)

I have a my first trimester scan tomorrow morning. I'll post a pic tomorrow!

Hi girls!
My scan went well. All reports are good. Here's a pic of my little one! Any guesses as to what gender it may be???
I hope you're all doing well!!! Gemma, hopefully you've had the baby by now. Otherwise, you must be breaking some records by now!!!
:hugs:

Attachments

• 579516_10150877246911429_37589017_n.jpg
    579516_10150877246911429_37589017_n.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
Girl!!

So excited for you, Shelby! you need to change your status from "ttc"!

Thanks Joanna! Do you have any reason for guessing girl? Waiting to find out the sex is killing me!!!

That's what I thought too, but the majority of people guessing based on the skull theory think it's a boy. I won't know for another 4 weeks or so!!!! Patience isn't my strong suit.

How are you and Eli? He is three months old!!! Awww! Is he smiling a lot? I love baby smiles!

Sorry girls I can't believe I didn't post to say I have had my baby girl! Had her the day after my due date- 6th Juneafter a 5hour labour and she weighed 8lb 2!
So happy and am totally in love!!!

How is everyone? xx

Congratulations, Gemma!!!! What's her name? Can you post a pic? 5 hour labor - that's so short! You are very lucky!

Any news on the gender of your little babe Shelby?

Hope you're all well. We are going through some sleep issues at the moment, but otherwise all is great with the little man.
:hugs:

Congrats Gemma!!! So good to hear!!!

Joanna, sorry you're having some sleep issues!!! The good news is that it won't last forever! :)

My doctor told me this week that my gender ratio is 80/50 girl. :) That's an interesting ratio! :) I'm not painting anything pink yet, but I'm calling my baby Sofia at the moment.

If it turns out to be a boy, hopefully, he'll never find out that he was once called Sofia. haha

My dh and I are too impatient, so we're going to pay for a 3d scan to confirm. :)

Erica, how are you???

Congratulations!!! so exciting! I love the name! How are you feeling these days?

Joanna,
I feel great! Thanks for asking! I'm thinking this little Sofia is going to be a laid back baby and person! She has been totally chill so far. I feel so lucky to have such an easy pregnancy. Well, so far!
:)

Hi guys!

Congrats Gemma!

Sophia is a beautiful name shelby. I'm so happy things are going great for you. My pregnancy was fairly easy too and it makes so much more enjoyable!

Eliana is doing so well, can't believe she's 9 weeks old already!

Joanna, is Eli getting big? I can't believe how time flies, 4 months or so now right?

Erica,
I can't believe Eliana is 6 weeks already! That's crazy! :) I bet she's absolutely precious! How is Dom handling his older brother status?

I have always wanted to use the name, Sofia, if I ever had a girl. So, now I can! I'm using the Spanish spelling which is with an "f" because I want her to be proud of her Hispanic heritage. I'm hoping my husband will speak to her in Spanish too so that she can grow up being fairly bilingual.

I'm sending :hugs: and congrats to all of you for your little miracles!

Shelby, how are you? Getting excited about your sweet little girl? Thinking of you. Hope all is well:)

So glad I checked this today! Erica, how are you? Any pics? Shelby, you're almost there!!! How are things?

Hi girls!
I'm sure nobody checks this anymore, but in case you do... I'm pregnant again with another girl. :) I can't believe how hard I tried for my first baby and this one just happened so easily.
I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your babies!
Shelby

Hi Shelby! I was just checking this randomly and so happy I did! Congrats! When are you due? I actually just had another baby boy last month, on January 17th! My older boy is now almost 2! How is your pregnancy going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->