33 yrs young ttc#1...need buddies:)

Panda, how are you hun?
I hope and pray after fixing your tube you'll get preggo on your own.
You are doing great job taking all those supplement. I would add vitD, cos I was low on it, and after two months of supplements i got BFP.
Garlic helps to increase a blood flow to the uterus.
I would take a spoonful of flaxseed oil a day.
Pycnogenol, what is it? what is that for?

I have a babybump friend who had no luck with IVF's. She is really good in researching and learning new strategies.
Here is her journal, https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/2248779-years-go-bunyhunys-ltttc-journal.html

Squig34, huge congrats! I hope and pray this is it!

FX for you panda, & glad all went well with the implant.

I'm fine. Currently pregnant again & had a second scan this morning showing a good hb. I'm around 7 weeks but the midwife doesn't think so, so I guess this baby needs to do some serious growing. Next scan in two weeks as we're away next week.

I pray, pray, pray this one makes it Squig!!! :hugs:

Hello everyone,

Well, the Essure has caused some fevers that came and went over a period of 3 days. And then it seemed fine, but now I have a large cyst on that side and they may cancel my egg retrieval.

I'm pretty emotionally exhausted at this point so if they do, I'm just going to try to take time off to regroup.

Squig, how are things with you? I'm hoping all is going well!! Excited of you!

Dov, you are so close now! I'm so happy! Can't wait for the good news!

Panda, I'm not surprised you're worn out with all the physical & emotional stress. Sorry to hear about the fever. I hope you can get proper recovery time & also that they can find a way to continue with the egg retrieval in spite of the cyst.

Things are going well with me thanks; I'm 10+1 today & had a scan this morning showing a wiggly baby measuring 9+3. I've consistently measured a bit behind, so not worried about that!

Panda, I'm not surprised you're worn out with all the physical & emotional stress. Sorry to hear about the fever. I hope you can get proper recovery time & also that they can find a way to continue with the egg retrieval in spite of the cyst.

Things are going well with me thanks; I'm 10+1 today & had a scan this morning showing a wiggly baby measuring 9+3. I've consistently measured a bit behind, so not worried about that!

Squig that's such great news! You'll be second trimester in no time. That made my day. I'm so happy to hear things are great.

Cyst situation is still ongoing. My local obgyn refused to drain cyst as she says she doesn't do that which seems odd, but doctor in Colorado still wants to give me a chance so he is going to have me recheck in a couple days to see if cyst has shrunk back down.

I am trying to help myself by doing castor oil packs on that side at home. I've heard it can help your body circulate and dissolve toxins and excess fluids.

I hope that the castor oil does the trick. Bodies are strange and you never know what tricks may help! And it's nice that your doc in Colorado still wants to give you a chance if possible. Good luck!

Panda, I did castor oil packs for few months and my period got lighter and shorter. I do beleave it helps a lot. Good job! Keep doing it every day before your O day. I hope and pray ensure will help you to get your natural BFP.

Squig, I am so pleased for you! Great news about a wiggling baby on your u/s.

Thank you dov, I so appreciate your support and knowledge. I am also hoping to have a natural BFP.

It's just very strange that my blood tests look so normal and follicle count excellent, quality indicators very good, good number retrieved, good fertilization and then the eggs don't form proper chromosome pairs. No history of early menopause on either side of family and lots cousins and aunts with babies in their mid-30s and even early 40s both sides of family. I just don't this.

GI doctor says nothing I've had done as treatment for Crohns should have caused an egg quality problem.

It just seems like it might be my body is not happy with all it's going through. I think a break will do me good. Cycle was canceled and I think that might be a blessing . . . so I'm just going to focus on really clean eating, lower carbs (read a study that this helps fertility) and concentrating on lowering my anxiety and stress levels. I also have this weird hunch that I'm zinc deficient and I've read zinc is important in egg development so I'm taking that. Doc said it can't hurt but doesn't know much about the studies on it.

:thumbup: Yes to zinc, panda!
No, to stress!!!
During my IVFs we had lots of stress at home. My hubby's dad was very sick and he had dementia. My hubby had lots of sleepless nights and I went to bed late, cos I helped him a lot.
3 months after his dad passed away we got BFP.

I wish u a Christmas miracle form all my heart:hugs::cloud9:

It's so difficult when everything is perfect & it still doesn't happen. I hope the break really helps you to destress & perhaps the zinc will turn out to be the missing link. Good luck :)

Panda, you are my age and your fertility blood results are perfect. like mine. Your hubby is healthy. like mine....

Crohns may not cause bad egg quality.

Please read this article. It states that ovarian stimulation drugs cause bad egg and embryo quality.
Would you try a natural cycle IVF?

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...features/ivf-with-a-gentle-touch-2277983.html

Hi Dov,

Yes, I think because insurance is covering these cycles at CCRM and because they are such a world renowned place I am going to finish this last egg retrieval and a transfer of any of the CCS normal eggs we get (1 so far), but if that doesn't work then I will take a short break and then try the natural IVF. I am not sure of who does that here in New England though.

I am very sensitive to all meds, so I am hoping that the natural IVF may be another answer in a long line of questions, but we'll see if the CCS testing works first.

It's so difficult when everything is perfect & it still doesn't happen. I hope the break really helps you to destress & perhaps the zinc will turn out to be the missing link. Good luck :)

Thanks!

11 weeks! Fantastic! :happydance:

Well, I'm starting stims for 2nd egg retrieval at CCRM and what is probably my final try at retrieval. I'm hoping I get at least one good quality ccs normal embryo at the end of this process. We have the 5BC one banked and were given a 40% chance with it, but doctor really sounded disappointed so I'm only cautiously hopeful.

Am probably going to wait until May or June to transfer since I'd like to take few months to get healthy off the stim hormones before we transfer.

Anyone else still following this thread?

Hey Panda, I wish you lots of luck this time. I really only follow now if one of the 4 or 5 usual posters post!

Things are fine with me & I'm about 18 weeks now (my ticker is based on baby size which went back slightly at 14 weeks) but I know my dates are right). It still seems a bit surreal that I have gotten this far & am really expecting a baby!

Squig, that is such great news. You must be around 22 weeks now? That's so exciting!

I know people don't check this board often, but I wanted to come back because I have such good news.

I have just received my ccs test results for my 2nd egg retrieval.

We have 3BA, 5AB, 5BB graded eggs that are all normal and good quality!
That plus the one fair quality at 5BC from the last cycle.

We've been given 85% chance of 2 kids from these eggs. I'm so happy to have a real chance now! We transfer in May/June. Taking a couple months to let the stims leave my body.

For anyone who is following this thread now or later . . .

The protocol and treatment that helped me:

Essure to close off left tube and then checked in 3 mo to make sure it was closed.

CCRM vitamin cocktail for poor responders + prenatal + extra Vit D and Zinc
(stopped taking all but Vit D and prenatal when started stims)

Priming: Testosterone gel and patches, Estadiol, and then also Progesterone suppositories during luteal phase

Stims: Menopur 2 vials in morning and night
Gonal F 300iu at night
Dexthamethisone pill
Cetrotide shot started when LH level changed and then upped to twice a day

Stimmed longer to allow smaller follicles to "catch up" with the leads

I had much better egg quality results with this protocol.

Panda how exciting! Fingers tightly crossed for your transfer when the time comes :)

Unfortunately my news is not so good. My baby developed severe early growth restriction & I delivered a stillborn little son, Adam, on Saturday at 21+5 (my dates. I always said the hospital dates were wrong).

Oh Squig. That is so sad. I'm so very sorry for you. I don't have experience besides the very very early mc and at that point it's hard to even understand the realness of it. I cannot imagine how disappointing a late loss and stillborn is when you've spent so long nurturing and looking forward to meeting your son. Love to you and your husband and your little angel Adam. Thinking of you all in this difficult time and hoping things get better soon.

Did the doctor say anything about future pregnancies? I don't know much about this? Is it just bad luck or did that give you any other info?

So so sorry :(

Thanks Panda. We don't know much more yet - there are a raft of tests underway so it's a case of waiting (always waiting!) for results & a follow up appointment. I'll post here again when that happens to let you know but it could be a couple of months yet until everything is back. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later, of course. Hopefully they will have some treatment they can try for future pregnancies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->