33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

No i literally figures we'd have sex in the middle of my cycle and just hope for the best. If it doesnt happen that way im gonna start doing opks. I didnt temp ttc my first but we had alot more time for dtd back then haha!

Ahhh it's so nice having this group where we are all ttc number 2 and have the same issues! I could have wrote what a lot of you said about being tired/no time due to other commitments/waking LO etc! Thanks ladies!

Glad you are finally getting a positive opk, Kim, even if it is a little later than you thought.

Hope you feel better soon, cupcake!

And Jessy bad timing sucks, doesn't it?! So hard to time it right with another LO in the mix and work commitments etc! Just booked an anniversary meal for hubby and I on AF date so I'll either be celebrating with or without wine!! Feeling ok about it either way. 4dpo - no symptoms to report yet but preg tests (25 of them!) are on order!

Happycupcake, I tried that and it didn't work lol

Jessy, hopefully you can squeeze in a morning quicky? Or try to wake up dh if you can lol if not then I hope you get a chance to bd before he leaves for work.

Citrus, hopefully you will be celebrating not only your anniversary (Happy Anniversary in case I forget!) but also a new addition to the family! What kind of ic's did you order?

OK so speaking of not being able to bd in the right times. I'm so excited I FINALLY got my very first positive on opk's and my dh is "too tired" and he "hopes I hold the egg in till tomorrow " and yet he's the one who always wants to bd any other time of the month EXCEPT the fw! We did bd last night and hopefully will tomorrow night but if we can't, do you ladies think I'm still in with a chance? I get so excited for nothing and get discouraged when he tells me no 😣 maybe I'll try to wake him up in a few hours or try for a quicky before he leaves for work in the morning. Sorry for the rant ladies.

Hi ladies, just been catching up. Not been on for a few days with work and stuff.

Can totally relate to the too tired and fear of waking the baby/toddler/monster! Grace is having a bit of trouble staying in her own bed at the moment. We were going to BD last night (our approach is every other day once AF is gone) but then I didn't get in from work til half 10 (I was meant to be finished at half 7) and I'd been up since 5. I would have just pushed through it be DH wanted to go to sleep. I wish he had half the commitment I do!

Kim - when I fell pregnant back in october we dtd 3 times all month and I'm sure based on dates that one of those was a good week after O so you're not out.

I'm CD 11 now and expecting to O any time. This morning I have bucket loads of what I guess is still creamy cm but it's really watery. I've never had it mid cycle before but a bit of a google suggests it could be working up to O.

What's everyone else up to?

OK so speaking of not being able to bd in the right times. I'm so excited I FINALLY got my very first positive on opk's and my dh is "too tired" and he "hopes I hold the egg in till tomorrow " and yet he's the one who always wants to bd any other time of the month EXCEPT the fw! We did bd last night and hopefully will tomorrow night but if we can't, do you ladies think I'm still in with a chance? I get so excited for nothing and get discouraged when he tells me no 😣 maybe I'll try to wake him up in a few hours or try for a quicky before he leaves for work in the morning. Sorry for the rant ladies.

I had my positive today too! I think you are, given a positive opk precedes ov, and those swimmers can last quite some time in there!

With the photos, are you finding the upload icon? Or is it that they aren't uploading for various reasons?

Think i am cd12 today. No O pains so maybe i havent missed my chance but this is thr first month off the pill so may take a while for my cycles to return. My OH is working late tonight and its our anniversary tomorrow so hoping to bd tomorrow night friday and sat then its all in the hands of the gods!

Good luck everyone!

I know what you mean about afraid to wake the toddler. Mine woke at 9:30 last night and just strolled through to our bed. Too scared to have sex in there now incase she comes through we are bumped to the couch haha.

Ouch happycupcake cystitis is never good I got it loads when ttc the first time because didn't want to jump straight up to pee and lose swimmers! I then started using softcups and that stopped it! Although had to hide that one from th or would have creeped him out I reckon!

Kim I never temped because at the time of ttc before I worked one week days then one week nights and so on so would never have got a reliable chart though if always been really interested in it.

I was supposed to o yesterday and dh was too drunk to finish (been on a leaving do) so that was a complete washout! If only you could get preggo without them lol

Lol! Ladders if only we could!

Jessy, it could take a few cycles for your hormones to regulate again. But it is quite possible to fall pregnant right off the pill. I did with ds2. That was 10 years ago though so its taking some for me time this time.

Happycupcake, I clicked on the little paper clip thing and went through the whole process of choosing a picture and uploading but when it redirected me back to this thread, the picture never showed up lol so IDK what I did wrong lol

Anni, that's good to know! I'm hoping to get him to bd tonight but if not then I've done all I can do. If af arrives and he gets upset then I'll just remind him that I can't make finger babies and actually need him to help out during the fw lol

So true ladders!

Nothing to report from me today. Just getting on with it until O.

Well we didn't get to dtd last night because dh had to work late. He worked 16hrs yesterday so when he got home last night he said "I'm sorry baby, I know you want to try and I do too but I can barely hold my eyes open so I promise we will try tomorrow evening."

Cd24 today and my opk's are getting negative again. Cervix is still high soft and open but cm is now turning more creamy and a little sticky instead of stretchy (sorry tmi) so I'm counting today as 1dpo. We bd 4 days before the positive opk and the day before so I'm praying with tonight's bd that it will be enough and I'm still in with a chance at a December baby. Oh and I had 2 days of positive opk's.

I know you said you fell pregnant with only a few bd sessions for the month, Anni, so I'm hoping I'll be that lucky!

Citrus, any symptoms yet?! I've got everything crossed for you!

How is everyone else doing?

Happy Anniversary, Jessy!

Thanks! 7 years together. 7 years and still no ring! 🙈🙈 haha.

I had some awful twingy feelings at lunch in my uterus and back. Sort of hoping that i am now ovulating as OH is still here and has promised he will wont be too tired tonight. He is playing soon this evening so if he is too tired i will be less than amused!

Hope everyone is doing well today. I know nothing about checking yoir cervix, how does that work?

That was meant to be playing football not playing soon haha.

Oh if he's playing football, I wouldn't blame you for not being amused lol

When I check my cervix I always wash my hands first then sit on the toilet (some people stand in the shower or squat) and insert one finger and feel upward toward the cervix. When mine is low I barely have to insert the finger to feel it but when it's high sometimes I really have to strain to find it. I'm not the best at explaining it so you may have to google how to check it but it takes a few months of checking to see what's normal for you. I'm hoping it doesn't get firm because that's how I know when af is coming. It gets medium height and firm but closed when af is coming for me.

7 years with no ring? Tell him he better get busy looking for one! Lol just kidding. If you're happy that's all that matters.

He doesn't it see it as a big deal. Id like to be married but he will never save up enough to buy me a ring or pay for the wedding. Im saving up for our holiday just now and the new baby so no spare cash sadly.

Next year ill be complaining alot i reckon!

Thanks Kim, no symptoms yet though! Still early so probably wouldn't have implanted yet so I think any symptoms I did have would be me making it up! Going away for the weekend so that's a nice distraction and then after that I will be symptom spotting and testing!! Hope you managed to get the timing right and get one more BD in for luck!

6 dpo, feeling patient!

JessyG, I check mine usually each day with clean hands to see how high up it is, whether it feels soft or firm or somewhere in between and whether it's open, and also for cervical mucus and what that's like.

Citrus, if you do feel symptoms it's unlikely you would be making them up but they could be down to the increase in progesterone. I usually see pregnancy symptoms during the TWW. Fingers crossed for you :)

We didn't get to dtd again last night 😑 which I'm not very happy about. Sometimes I just don't understand him. He literally talks about having a baby several times during the month but it seems like the only time he's not interested in dtd is during the fertile week. I usually don't even tell him when fw is but this is the first month I'm using opk's and I was excited to see that I actually got positives. (IDK I guess I was thinking for some reason they wouldn't work for me?) so he did know this time and still didn't want to. Sometimes I wonder if he still wants to even try anymore and then after fw is over he's back to saying he can't wait for me to get pregnant and have another baby? I just don't get it. Anyway sorry for the rant, ladies.

2dpo and definitely not symptom spotting because I don't think I'm even with a chance at all this time, but I had the weirdest dream ever last night and I never dream and if I do I never remember them lol but I woke up in a sweat last night and had to take a shower and change out of the sweaty clothes I was wearing. I know that's gross but I just thought it was strange.

How is everyone feeling today?

That sucks! Maybe its like a subconscious thing. Something is worrying him. Maybe just tell him how it has been this month.

We dtd last night and my back and uterus area is killing me today. Not sure if i was maybe just in an awkward position of if its ovulation cause i am also suffering major bloat right now. Would like to dtd again tonight and tomorrow night but feeling pretty zonked myself as is my OH.

I think I am 1 or 2dpo today. I think my temp should confirm this tomorrow. I had a positive opk CD11 and I'm currently CD13, had temp dip CD11 and temp has increased yesterday and today. My other app seems to think I ovulated CD10 despite having put in all my temps and the positive opk... I don't know why it thinks this. Another app suggests ov for today. Dtd CD6, 7, 10, 11 & 12. I don't think I can be bothered this evening, I'm tired ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->