33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

Hopefully you'll see a stronger line tomorrow. What dpo are you now?

Feeling a bit deflated today. I know if I am not pregnant this month i probably wont for a few months with my OH being away and only back saturdays to dtd. Bit of a bummer so i am putting all my eggs in this basket!

Ladders/Kim when are you going to test?

Citrus and Jessy, you're not out yet! Keep testing! Maybe the ic's you have citrus aren't as sensitive as they say? What sensitivity are they do you know?

Jessy, when do you test? I tested yesterday at 5dpo because I'm crazy and the tests were calling my name haha! But I'll seriously start testing on Thursday at 8dpo

Ladders and Anni, how are you ladies doing?

I hope those of you who have already tested and can't see anything yet, see something soon!

I'm officially nuts and tested today at 5dpo. I'm wondering if it's possible I ovulated a day or two earlier than FF says because I usually ov when the dip shows, which would put me at 6dpo and is when I had my positive OPK. However, I had close to positive OPKs the day before and my positive the next day was with fmu so I'm wondering if it was in between.
The reason I'm wondering this is because when I poas with my fmu today I and my husband can both see a line there. It showed within the time frame but didn't photograph clearly until the dye had chilled out a bit, a few minutes later, so about ten minutes after dipping it. I can see it inverted as well and it seems thick and in the right place, but I don't know how this would be possible? If it was genuine. Perhaps I have a faulty test? It is super faint, I guess if it shows clearer in the following days I will know for sure but is it possible to have a positive this early? IF it's positive of course, I don't want to assume anything.

I don't know if these are signs as such because I tend to experience a few pregnancy symptoms anyway but so far I have tingly nipples on and off which is different for me, have had period like cramps on and off last few days, have wanted ice cream and olives which is unusual for me and I had this with other pregnancies, hungrier than usual, and increased sex drive which at this point in my cycle is virtually unheard of. Oh and sorry for tmi but cm is creamy, thick but stretchy all at the same time. Cervix is high and soft.

Oh and regarding the positive OPK, I know usually you ov after but I also know with age it's possible to ov on the day and in some cases to see the surge on a test after ov, but I read this is more common the older you are (I'm 34), so I don't know if it's possible I ovulated a little earlier or if it's unlikely

Im good thanks kim and jessy im resisting the urge to test and I'd like to think it's because I'm so strong willed but it's because I don't know how many dpo I am I'm either due on this Friday or up to the Tues so could be 8dpo or 11dpo and I'm still waiting for internet cheapies to arrive.

Sucks that we have no clear lines yet but still have a shot citrus keep testing and keep us informed! I'm with you though and as much live to get preggo this cycle I'm really not wanting a Christmas baby and when I had my miscarriage my due date would have been 23rd dec abs be aroubf then too if bfp this cycle

Welcome johnsa nice to have another lady to join our group

Ladders, you have more will power than I do to wait it out and wait for your ic's to arrive lol I hope you get the outcome you want either way ❤

Happycupcake, if you're a crazy person then I am too! I also tested on 5dpo! Haha! I on the other hand didn't get any hint of a line lol so that could be a good sign for you. If you test tomorrow morning I hope your line gets darker and you have a clear answer! I have read several women on the forum asking the same question about having a possible bfp on 4-6 dpo. The answers they get are people asking if they were sure they didn't O earlier than they thought because most people say its impossible because the earliest you can implant is 6dpo. Weather that's true or not I have no idea lol our bodies work in strange ways sometimes but if you're already getting known pregnancy symptoms for you then maybe this is your bfp? I hope it is! Good luck and be sure to let us know and try to get some pictures! I love squinting and examining tests! 😂

Citrus, where you at? What did your test say this morning?! I hope you got a bfp too!!

Johnsa, did you test again this morning? How did it go?

Anni, how are you?

Jessy, how are you today too?

Yeh show us a pic cupcake!! Hope it's a really clear positive tomorrow for you! We gotta get one bfp from this group this month! Looking forward to hearing about your tests very soon ladders and Kim too. Is it sad that I actually quite enjoy the tww?!

Having said that, pretty sure I'm out. I looked up the test sensitivity and it's 10mlU. Having said that I am going out tomorrow night and will be drinking unless I get a positive in the morning. However there is still a part of me not trusting these ICs and wanting to buy a better test. I know it will just be a bfn and a waste of money. What do you all think, do you trust the cheapies?

I am ok, trying to keep my mind off testing as i am only 3dpo (i think) so way off be able to test. I want to wait until 12dpo! Thats 9days! I am working wed-fri so hoping that will take my mind off it and then my OH is back at the weekend so plenty to keep my mimd busy!

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

Hi!!! I am right there with you, took us a year of trying for number 1 and then i had a few problems with retained placenta during birth and now we are on our 5th cycle of trying for #2. I am thinking of maybe taking a break from trying for a few months to help ease the anxiety a bit.(probably wont help but whoseknows)

Hi Ladies, hope you've all had good days.

Happy cupcake, hope you get a nice clear line soon & citrus you're not out yet!

Sounds like lots of you are into the tww now, let's hope there are some Christmas babies currently cooking in this group.

I'm not sure what's going on here. Currently at cd 32 & no af yet. Tested on Sunday and was bfn although at the time I couldn't shake the feeling I was seeing some faint hint of something but told myself I was being loopy. Kept the test and looked since and I'm sure I can see a hint of a line, and even though I know you shouldn't look back at them after the time that's really making me wonder! Not tested since, thinking of testing tomorrow with fmu as Sunday's was in the afternoon. If that's bfn then my cycle must just be haywire from bcp. Thing is before ttc baby 1 I'd been on the pill for 10 years, came off and my longest cycle (I think) was 32 days and back to 29 within a month or so. This time though I'm coming off a different pill so who knows!

The other odd thing was yesterday I was checking my cervix & cm (tmi maybe!) and when I checked there was the smallest smear of pink blood mixed in with clear discharge. Only the one time was there any pink blood, checked a few more times yesterday and there was bits of brown but nothing further. Today back to creamy white. With my son I had that and then 2 days later tested for the first time and got bfp.

Can't help but think I'm getting myself all excited for nothing though and that the continual thinking about it is what's really keeping af away.

Aaaggh! Can't take the uncertainty, wish I could take a look in there & see for myself what's going on!

:test: daisies!!! How are you holding off!

Attaching my latest test for your perusal. BFN but still catching the annoying shadow that is making me stare at it for hours!!

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 8
Haha, I just bought 2 tests the other day so have been saving the other until I can't wait any longer, I think I'll do it in the morning though! I can never see what I'm supposed to be seeing on the cheapies and don't want to drive myself even more crazy testing every day so I've made it so it's more difficult for myself!

Citrus I don't know if I see a little something on your test? It's slightly blurry.

The single test is what I did with fmu today, about ten minutes after I dipped it, then on the other photos it's the bottom dried, the one above it is from this afternoon a few minutes after I did it. It didn't photograph wonderfully so I messed about with the dried photo

Attachments

• IMG_9861.jpg
    IMG_9861.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9862.jpg
    IMG_9862.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2938.jpg
    IMG_2938.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 8
Citrus, I can't tell on that one. It's a bit blurry so harder for me to see. Do you have a different brand test? You're still early so wouldn't waste them I'm just curious lol

Daisies, hopefully when you test in the morning you will finally have an answer! Fx!

Happycupcake, I see it very faint on the bottom but can't see it on the top one. It's still really early days though so hopefully the line gets darker for you!

Just realized I skipped a few posts? What is wrong with me? Lol anyway I just saw that citrus already answered my question about different tests so just ignore that part lol

Hi whity!

Jessy, don't feel bad about wanting to test already. I tested at 5dpo just because... Lol so did Happycupcake 😂

Daisies i also dont know how uou have held off either haha. Hope you see your bfp this morning and do keep us updated.

Citrus. Lets see todays test!

BFN for me today and temp is starting to dip so think I'm out. Cupcake I can definitely see a line on one of those tests! Hope it's not dodgy ICs and gets darker. Good luck! Daisies, let us know! Kim have you done any more tests? Still early though I know. Good luck all!

Hpfl4 yes it's the bottom test, the top test I purposely did after having drunk a ton of water, I knew my pee would be far too diluted and wanted to compare. Come to think of it, I could have simply dipped it in water lol

Citrus, what dpo are you and how long is your lp usually?

Anyone else tested today?

Am 12 dpo today and usually have a 14 day LP. Starting to get what I think is AF cramps. Just gonna go out and have a good time tonight then onwards to next month. AF should arrive Friday or Saturday so will test on Saturday if nothing. Going to hold out till then as sick of looking at white tests now! Feeling ok with it all but really hope cycle 2 is a success. Need to dtd more during the fw for a start!!

Will you wait till tomorrow now cupcake or test again today?

Citrus, I hope af stays away for you and you see a bfp by the weekend! It isn't unheard of, my test with my first was incredibly faint a couple of weeks after af should have arrived.

I tested today with fmu but I don't think I see anything so I guess I had a wonky test! It happens. I also used a FRER which looks decidedly blank as well. I have done an IC with smu too but haven't had a chance to check it so if I see anything I will have to count it as an evap, I had too many interruptions to check it within the timeframe.
My pee looks luminous I'm guessing due to me taking vitamin B complex, can this alter the tests?

Anyway, the bottom IC is yesterday's, top today's, and the blank FRER. I think the most I could be today is 7dpo, looking at my chart

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
Oh I don't know cupcake, it's so hard isn't it. I feel like I am seeing a line on anything so next month I will be ignoring tests until I see a definite line! With my pregnancy I had bfn at 8dpo then a very clear positive at 9 dpo, no squinting at anything! Still early for you cupcake, keep the faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->