33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

It's so different with each pregnancy. I had a faint line late af with first, obvious but faint line on a FRER with second at 10dpo and super strong lines and a 3+ digi with third around the same time (I thought it was twins!). I wouldn't say you are out yet, af has to arrive before you can say for sure so in the meantime I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
If I mess with the hd on those photos I can see a clear line on both but I'm thinking they can't be genuine if a FRER was blank

I keep reading that you wont havr any symptoms until at least 6dpo and i am only 4dpo and i feel really heavy in my uterus and a dull ache all around that area. I keep trying to tell myself its all in my head but its still there. Think i will test a week today!

Citrus sorry you think you are out but there is still a chance no if af hasnt arrived. I would still go out and enjoy your night though.

Any update from anyone else?

I'm late to this party! I hope I get some luck and everyone else with a bfp! I'm hope I'm ok to join unless I'm too late

JessyG this sounds promising! Fingers crossed for you :)

I tested again this morning, bfn. And now af has just shown up!

I'm just glad that she's here now, and I've completed my first proper cycle after bcp. That means my last cycle was 32 days so only a little longer than my usual 29 last time I stopped bcp so hopefully things are getting back on track and who knows what next month will bring! At least I can have a glass of wine this weekend with no worry!

Oh daisies I'm sorry! that sucks, nothing worse than the first day of af, swear the normal hormones that make you feel like your life's crap and times by a thousand when ttc! But on positive looks like your cycles are coming back very quickly after bcp so hopefully will see a bfp soon

Cupcake I thought I saw a line on the second of your tests but rubbish the ones with fmu are blank. How sensitive is 10 thingy ones? I was so much more clued up last time around!

Citrus if your not due till Saturday you still have a chance when I conceived my dd I didn't get a squinted till the day at was due!!

Well I have no idea when I'm due af and my god will my internet cheapies come now soon can just get on with testing! I'm definitely feeling the poas pull!!!!

Daisies I'm sorry af arrived, but it's good your cycle doesn't seem too far from your previous average. Perhaps you will have a New Year's baby ;)

Ladders I hope your ICs arrive swiftly!
The ICs are meant to be 10miu but they have mixed reviews online, with many saying they see a bfp on a FRER before the ICs (FRER is 12.5miu I think) so I think they are a little like a lucky dip

Hiya wantingagirl, welcome! I hope you get your bfp this month. I know this has been long journey for you.

Daisies i am sorry but thinking positive about getting your cycles back to normal is great way to think. Onto the next one!

Glad you are thinking positive daisies. I hope I am not pregnant as I have had rather a lot to drink tonight! Not testing again till Saturday if no AF. Cupcake, Kim, ladders, let's see some tests!!

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA a few days. I'm a nurse and work 12 hour shifts so I don't really get on here on days I'm working.

Daisies, sorry AF showed up, but onwards and upwards now.

Welcome to the new ladies.

I had a skim through the posts I missed. Ladies who have been testing - any news yet? When will everyone else start testing?

I'm pretty sure that I'm in the TWW now but I didn't have much in the way of EWCM this month which I normally get loads of. That's really the only ovulation sign I track so who really knows. I'm going to try not to test before easter sunday but I'm sure i'll cave before then.

Can we make it a thread rule that if you pee on something you have to post a picture?

I've really come round to the idea of a christmas baby so I've really pinned my hopes on this month which I should know better than to do. It's also the last month for me to get a bfp before my sister has her baby (she was 6 weeks ahead of the baby I lost) and I really feel as though I need to be pregnant before then. Things are quite weird between us at the moment and even though I am happy for her (she was TTC for 18months and finally conceived on clomid) I still feel like I'm being punched in the stomach each time I see her.

Anni, I'm sorry. I know the feeling. Since I lost my miscarriage 14 months ago it literally seems like everyone around me gets pregnant without even trying. Right now 2 of my neighbors that I see all the time are pregnant without trying so when they told me I was happy for them but at the same time I was gutted when they told me. I'm really hoping I'm pregnant this month because I really really want a December baby. Good luck and I can't wait to see some tests!

Citrus, Aww hunni! I'm so sorry you think you're out! Even though you had fun last night I'm still hoping you get your bfp. There's still time!

Happycupcake, I swear I see a line on one of the tests you posted last but I don't remember which one after reading the other posts lol good luck! I'm also 7dpo and will start testing again tomorrow morning.

Jessy, I've heard of women that just know immediately when pregnant so maybe you're one of them? Good luck! When will you be testing?

Daisies, I'm sorry af got you! At least you know what your cycles will be like and your hormones are regulating quicky.

Ladders, fx your ic's come soon so you can start testing! Good luck!

Welcome to the new ladies!

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone I can't seem to remember anything lately! (symptom?) I even made a grocery list to help me remember what I needed and I walked out and forgot the list right after I wrote it! Had to turn around and come back to get it because I knew I wouldn't be able to remember what I needed and didn't feel like having to go back lol

I like the post everything you pee on rule! I promise if I can figure out how to post the pictures I'll post the test even if it's a bfn. I tried to post my opk's and couldn't figure it out

Edited to add: what am I thinking? "Since I lost my miscarriage " ??? I can't even speak properly lol I meant "since I had* my miscarriage "
Seriously hoping this scatter brained stuff is a symptom! 😂

Annio, I used to get tons of ewcm a few years ago but I don't see much of it these days. Sometimes in the lead up to ov but sometimes I don't. I usually see a little a day or so before af is due but strangely I'm seeing a mix of lots of creamy cm but some of it is stretchy like ewcm and I'm 7dpo today according to FF, couldn't be more than 8dpo. I don't usually see it at this point.
Do you see it at any other point in your cycle?

So where do you think you are currently?

I know what you mean about having a Christmas baby. I have fallen in love with the idea!
I understand what you are saying about feeling the way you do, I used to feel this way after I miscarried. My best friend was pregnant and a few weeks ahead of me, she was starting to feel her baby move when I lost mine and she visited right after my mc and grabbed my hand without thinking, so I could feel her baby moving. I was so happy for her, but I felt as if my heart had been ripped out at the same time. And every pregnant woman I saw made me feel sad and then I felt guilty for feeling sad because it wasn't their fault! You see more pregnant women and babies when you mc I think, they seem to be literally everywhere. It's tough I know :hugs:
Oh, and the rule, to post what we pee on I think this is a good rule :)

Hpfl4 I think it is a symptom. I'm hoping since I don't remember anything anyway, the opposite will be true for me lol

I had hardly any ewcm this month anni, maybe one time one day if that. Still hoping for the best for you all and me.

I have gotten quite excited about the idea of a christmas baby. 5dpo for me today. Another 5 days until i plan on testing ugh!

How is everyone today?

I had hardly any ewcm this month, like Jessy maybe 1 time 1 day. I remember when ttc our son I had very little, and so was drinking grapefruit juice since that's supposed to increase it and I'm sure that that did help and I conceived that month. Going to try some this month, I like grapefruit juice anyway so can't hurt anything and may help get a baby on the way.

It would be lovely to have a little bundle just in time for Christmas, let's hope some of you ladies have them on the way!

We used Conceive Plus this cycle to hopefully help.
Will post my ICs from today. First with fmu, and the other this afternoon but I don't see anything. 7dpo today

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
Annio I'm really sorry must be so hard for you. I was lucky really as I fell pregnant with dd straight after my misscarridge so although I had major anxiety everytime I went toilet I didn't have the feeling I should still be carrying that baby.

On ewcm I never really have any and after a few cycles when ttc before I tried evening primrose oil and then got loads so iv stocked up for next month!

Cupcake 7dpo would early to get a bfp so I no no way out yet!

And eek my cheapies are here when to test when to test??

Ah man I cracked already and bfn!
Poo!

Attachments

• 20170406_182840.jpg
    20170406_182840.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 7
Oh my goodness did i have some cramps this evening. It was horrendous and went right down my leg. It made me feel really sea sick aswell. I just cant believe even if i was pregnant that i would feel something so quickly. I am only 5 maybe 6dpo.

Anni i am so sorry it must be incredibly hard.

Ladders, it is early if you have lots of tests just keep going!!

I got used to the idea of a Christmas baby too! But never mind. Really sad for all you who have had losses, it must be so so hard. Hoping for sticky beans all round.

Liking the post what you pee on rule, hopefully it will encourage me to be a little more choosy about how often I pee on sticks next month!

Cupcake, I've realised that although I did use this brand of ICs last time, they only arrived on the cycle I conceived. So I haven the actually seen a true negative although I did get a negative on these actually at 8 dpo last time. I am seeing on your tests what I saw on mine and got excited about - a kind of shadow where the line should be? Do you see that or do I just have line eye? I think it is just how these tests are now though - I will know that for next cycle! Either that or we are both pregnant ha ha! Still early for you, keep the tests coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->