33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

I'm on my way home from my weekend away and really undecided about when to test. I'm 9dpo and I really don't feel pregnant at all. I got my positive at 9dpo last time and I feel like I would know this time. I might wait until tomorrow am. Even though I don't feel too bothered this month, I still hate seeing a negative late on and feeling out and having to wait for AF.

Decisions decisions! Kim will you test? If so when are you thinking?

Hope AF stays away daisies!

See I feel like if I wait it out I leave room for myself to get excited and hopeful, which will be more a disappointment when af shows so I tend to test early. If I don't see anything on a decent test by about 10-12dpo then I assume af will arrive, but I do keep testing anyway, in case, because my lines were so vastly different with all of my pregnancies

I just tested, I couldn't wait any longer, I've been driving myself nutty. And negative! So I am loopy.

I should be around 14 dpo now (although unsure with this being first cycle off bcp) so something would have showed if I was I'm sure.

Never mind, will wait for af to arrive and onto next month!

Just tested too, it's early at 9dpo so nothing much to see but I do feel I can just see the start of a squinter. I'll try to upload a pic

Attachments

• IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 15
Doesn't look like much now it's dried but will be interested to see what tomorrow mornings test looks like. I've seen quite a few negatives over the years and have never been in any doubt so gotta be a good sign!

Oh sorry Daisies. Remind me again, where you tracking ovulation or just estimating? You might have ovulated later than you think?

Citrus, I can't see anything on the test but it's not an amazing picture. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM I'm still waiting to O. Think it will be any day now because I'm having lots of cm that's almost EWCM. Also sorry I keep disappearing. I work 12 hour shifts so the days I work I don't tend to get on.

Ah daisies I'm sorry that sucks. Maybe Your not 14dpo as my first month off the pill I was 29 days instead of 25 which I usually am! So could still be in with a shot!

Citrus that's exciting, I can't see much on the picture but I'm not great at seeing them unless it's infront of me and I'm twisting and turning it in the light lol

Definitely feeling the urge to get some cheapo tests in although I'm sure I have no chance as when my tracker said I o'd we didn't dtd and not when I think I would have o'd if cycles was back to normal so pretty screwed either way!

No, I couldn't really get a good pic, mainly because it really is only a hint of a line. I can definitely tell where the line should be if you see what I mean, rather than it being totally white. It is probably just likely to be an evap but I'm still excited to test tomorrow. I'm trying to enjoy this month with it being the first month ttc, I feel like I'm ok to get my hopes up and still won't be too devastated if it turns outback that I'm not pregnant. I haven't done my temps while I have been away either so that might give me a bit of an indication tomorrow too. Symptoms wise, when I was pregnant with my son I found it really hard to scroll on my phone, it made me feel sick and I was having that problem earlier...

I hope you get a really obvious BFP tomorrow Citrus!

I just watched one born every minute! Eeeeek scary yet exciting stuff. I think its unlikely i am pregnant this month i just think nah it cant happen that quick but i know some folk have fallen pregnant really easily. I jusy hope i am one of them.

I am assuming i am about 1/2 dpo but had some period like cramps earlier so maybe i am only just ovulating. Who knows. If i am ovulating now i am probably out as thats my partner away on work. Dtd thurs fri and sat so i am just hoping that is enough.

Sorry to hear that daisies.

I could have ovulated later than I'm thinking because I'm not doing any tracking so who knows! Still having minor spells of feeling nauseous and have had cramps throughout the day - will wait and see if that's all the start of af or something more exciting! I'm expecting af to come along though, I've got myself that excited and wanting it this month that I'm prepared for disappointment!

Daisies, I hope you just ovulated late and you still get that bfp!

Citrus, aahhh! Tests! Lol I can see the start of the hint of the line where the test line should be like you're talking about. I hope the morning's test will be a clear bfp for you!! Good luck! If you get your bfp tomorrow or anytime soon you will give me mass hope for myself to get a bfp this month too!! I will definitely be using my ic's to test starting at 8dpo-ish 😂 I'm with Happycupcake (I think that's who said this) that I would rather test early and know to expect af rather than wait it out and get my hopes up.

I'm super tired so I'm going to bed. I'll catch you ladies in the morning. I can't wait to see those bfps citrus and daisies!

Get some tests ladders! Join me on this crazy tww testing! Kim what day is 8 dpo?

So bfn this morning I think. I put today's test and yesterday's test side by side and they are looking pretty white. Don't feel totally out though, 10 dpo today so onto tomorrow. Having the urge to go out and buy a better test but I will resist!

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 13
Citrus, when I invert your photo above, it looks as if there is something super faint on the test from yesterday. I don't know if there's anything in real life or if it could be an evap I'm seeing?
The issue with this is once dried, when you invert them, they are darker so it's sometimes easier to see whereas a new test is lighter inverted so it makes anything that may be there but faint, harder to see

Ah thanks cupcake! I just did another...and now I have gone all fancy with tweaking. Perhaps I am losing the plot but gotta give you guys something to talk about :haha: Must. Not. Buy. More. Tests.

Attachments

• IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
All my weird cramps have now gone so assuming it was either ovulation or from bding 3 nights in a row (doesnt happen often in our house anymore!). When can you test for the first time and be likely to get a bfp? I only ask as i have no idea when af is due so thought id say 14dpo (i think) which would be a week on saturday. Man that seems like a long time away haha.

How are you all today?

With my son I got my BFP at 9dpo but it varies I think. Well done on the 3 days of BD in a row! Don't think this is my month, tests look stark white. Will probably keep using the cheapies and temping until AF arrives but not really feeling hopeful. I'm ok with it as xmas baby wasn't ideal for us but I still hate the limbo!

How is everyone else?

Citrus, you're not out yet! Keep testing! If I even see a hint of a line I'll be going to the store to get some frer's lol! My local Walmart still has some of the old style tests so I might just grab those in the next couple of days so they aren't gone when I do go to get them lol 8dpo for me will be Thursday. I'm 5dpo today and tested because I'm a loon! Lol! I fully expected it to be bfn and it was haha

Jessy, Hopefully that was O time and you caught the egg but it's just shy and taking a while to show up on tests. Same goes for you, citrus!

Hi ladies! Can I join? I am 31 and TTC #2. We are on cycle #2 of OPKing, temping, peeing, and obsessing! I am 9dpo today and got a BFN on a FRER and some cheapies. I don't have a ton of confidence that I am pregnant this cycle, but I did get pregnant with my son on the very first cycle so we must be decently fertile. I've had no real symptoms besides gastro/tummy issues and just feeling blah and tired. Could be AF or pregnancy related. I literally had zero symptoms with my son.

Here is my FRER this morning.. tweaked, just because I obsess over it!

Attachments

• Tests 5.jpg
    Tests 5.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
Lying in bed i am having weird twinges on one side of my womb. Funny 3 montjs ago i probably got the same twinge but just rolled over and went to sleep now i am thinking oooooh could thay ne the start of something. If i am out this cycle think i will order some opks for next month but with my OH away so much over the next 8 weeks ill have hardly any time to dtd anyway.

Jessy fx it is something!

Johnsa, welcome to our lil group. I didn't start this thread but I like this one right now better than any of the others right now. These ladies are amazing! ❤ I think I already commented on another thread on your test but after looking again I still see the faint line. I zoomed in all the way but can't tell if it has color or if it's the line where your urine dried? Will you be testing again tomorrow?

Citrus and Anni I can't wait to see more tests!

Ladders, get some tests woman! 😂 😉

Hello Johnsa, welcome! I think I can also see a very faint line on your test. I do have line eye though as I've spent so long looking for test lines in the last few days!

Think I'm out, I swear I can see super faint lines on all my tests but I think it is just the batch as this is my third day testing now and nothing remotely convincing has shown up. I will keep testing until AF shows but no pic to share today I'm afraid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->