34 weeks and early labor!

I hope your baby is ready to come into the world. Good luck!

They got awful then just stopped, outta no where. Woke up to a ton of plug and spotting with cramping and being super nauseous ugh

Sounds awful have u been loosing ur plug for long

Past week I have been loosing it through discharge, every time I pee there's globs of it in the toilet..sorry tmi. Ugh I just want this to be over. I know I'm only 35 weeks but this past week has done my head in

That's great they've stopped! I know it's miserable, but hopefully you can hold on until 37 weeks. :hugs:

Its awful every twinge u think this is it i was up til 4am this morning with braxton hicks nightmare but wont be long now 4 weeks max

Im having really intense bh too it cud be that they r hard to stick but two painkillers and a nivw bath takes the edge off i personally think u need to.stop stressing yourself out just relax and wait for it to happen it really wont be long

Is it defo contractions and not strong BH's?

Just want to point out that braxton hicks ARE contractions. It must be confusing for the OP whether or not she's in true labor. I hope things stay steady for you and that you're able to keep your little one in for another couple weeks. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->