34 weeks and just wanna be done!!!

Pammy, lets just hope it no more than a week for either of us! I am really really fed up at this point. I know everyone is saying how once babies are here you will forget all this misery, but I feel like I will never forget!!!!

Feel so sorry for you Katrus! Hope the babies make an appearance soon:flower:

kat you don't really forget it just becomes a memory and you feel so much relief when they do come it lessens how bad you felt does that make sense lol
I still clearly remember how uncomfortable and painful it was and how long it all seemed to take but now it seems like it was a blink of the eye. i know i will never forget it but having the babies here now makes it feel so much more worth all that i went through than it did at the time. It won't be too much longer and you'll know exactly what everyone means.

Thank you, Jackie. I just wish they'd come sooner rather than later. I can't believe I am 37 weeks, and still there are no signs whatsoever.
Gonna go take my 5th bath for today, arrrhh!

I have to say I'm a little at peace with this now...my doc and midwife are both off a week from Monday, so this has to happen this coming week...and I won't take no for an answer! So a week from today is the latest I'll go, yay!!!! I have not gone through all this care with both of them to get neither on the big day...now to convince my doctor to induce me, but like I said, I will not be taking no for an answer! In see him Tuesday, and my midwife is coming here Monday to do a stretch and sweep, yay...so by Tuesday I should know what day I'll be induced, yes!! Katrus, soon, soon...not much longer for you either.

Well, at least you have a big excuse to demand it for next week. I want to see in details how your appt went! My clinic has 6 doctors, all of whom I have met during be whole pregnancy. So it can be any of them when things start happening for me, so can't use an absence of a specific doctor as a reason.
However, if my body would just give me one little sign, little, but definite, like pink in my discharge, or something that I could call the beginning of contractions without lying to myself, - believe me, I would be calling a taxi right away and would not leave the L&D for nothing!

Lol, I should change my username to CryBaby. I know I am the biggest whimp on here, and I bet you all will be sighing the big sigh of relief with me when I go into labor :)

Lol, I should change my username to CryBaby. I know I am the biggest whimp on here, and I bet you all will be sighing the big sigh of relief with me when I go into labor :)

It's actually a relief to know that someone else is experiencing the same things I do!

Well, I have great news finally, my c-section is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m.!!! The doctor called me back yesterday and left me two messages, but something was wrong with my phone and I couldn't listen to my voicemail. So this morning, I rebooted the phone, and listened, and was soooo happy!!!!! He said that more tests came back from my last visit there, and it turns out I have the cholestasis of pregnancy (remember when I went to L&D for itchy hands/feet), and they consider this bad enough to take the babies out earlier. Thank god!!!!

wow congratulations so happy for you. and it's great they caught it and you were insistent on going in now you can do a little i told you so to the doctors lol. can't wait to hear how it all went and see those beautiful girls.

Thanks, Jackie! I can't believe it will actually happen tomorrow.

Ohhh, lucky you!!! I have to admit, i'm sort of jealous! Hopefully I go next week...if not on my own, well then being induced!!! Good luck in the morning!

Pammy, I know exactly how you feel, hun. I have watched several girls on here who were very very close to my due date all give birth a few days/weeks ago. Honestly, I was jealous. I felt like the only one left. But than there is Porcelain, who is still pregnant at over 38 weeks and hanging there.
Pam, we will still end up being only a couple of days apart. I will be thinking of you. :hugs:

Thanks K! I'll be thinking about you and those babies in the morning, good luck!!! :o)

It's 5 am, and I haven't slept a minute. I am having pretty regular strong pains, and I would swear it's contractions, but they are not in my belly, they are right under my belly, in my pubic area. When the wave of pain comes, I just want to scream, but when it goes away I could fall asleep, but it's not enough time between them to fall asleep. I took two Norco pills but it didn't do a thing. Took three baths, didn't help. Also, I've noticed some blood in my mucus. Called my doctor when ot just started. He said to take two Norco pills an hour apart, and to just wait til morning. How cruel :( So I am sitting here rocking trying to distract myself and watch TV. One more hour til my family wakes up. God please help me to get through this.

It's 6 am now, tried to lay down again, nope, the pain is just way too strong. Now, when I come to L&D in an hour and a half, I hope they won't make me lay down with those monitors strapped in to my belly. If they do, they better be giving me some pain killers better than Norco right away!

It's 5 am, and I haven't slept a minute. I am having pretty regular strong pains, and I would swear it's contractions, but they are not in my belly, they are right under my belly, in my pubic area. When the wave of pain comes, I just want to scream, but when it goes away I could fall asleep, but it's not enough time between them to fall asleep. I took two Norco pills but it didn't do a thing. Took three baths, didn't help. Also, I've noticed some blood in my mucus. Called my doctor when ot just started. He said to take two Norco pills an hour apart, and to just wait til morning. How cruel :( So I am sitting here rocking trying to distract myself and watch TV. One more hour til my family wakes up. God please help me to get through this.

Contractions can start low. It sounds to me like the babies may want to come out to play today regardless of whether someone else has decided they're going to lol.

You must be nervous. I'll be willing away the next few hours for you. Think of how far you've come. It feels like a long time when you're in such a state but it really isn't long at all.

I won't tell you to try and stay calm, that just isn't going to happen. but you'll get through it and you're going to do it magnificently. Wishing you the very best of luck for today.

Ok girls, I am at the hospital hooked to an iv. Apparently, my water broke at some point at night, and by the time we got to the taxi, it was leaking out pretty heavy. It still leaks out, but only when I stand up. The pains I've been having did turn out to be contractions. Now I am very thirsty, sleepy and a little nauseous. They are gonna take me up for a csection in a few minutes. My mom had to leave to take my son back home as they don't allow kids here where they do the sections. So I really hope my mom makes it back on time to be with me in the delivery room and see the girls being born.

aaaaah! so so exciting! good luck sweety! I wish you a lot of strength and a super quick recovery! lots of love! can't wait to see pics! xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->