34w4d on Labor Watch!

I was thinking about you today Brandy and figured you may have had your sweet twincesses by now, but if not I'm sending hospital bedrest and pree hugs. :flower: sending you all the best, boy does preeclampsia get a bunch of us in the final wks!! I hope you're home snuggling with your little ladies in the nursery.

In the hospital and stuck at 5cm :-( no contractions so they just have me stuck here waiting it out. I am hoping active labor starts before 37w if not we might have to do a c-section

I was hunting to find if you posted. Was thinking babies might have been here lol.

Good luck Hun. You are so close now!!!

Brandy-Are they letting you walk around or try anything to get labor going? I hope they don't make you do a c-section!

No babies for me yet! Can't believe I'm so close to 37w...I planned on making it to 36w not 37 but I will take it. I am dilated to 5cm and still in the hospital. I am monitored constantly if not being monitored I'm moving around trying to keep labor going. It starts and stops constantly. I might have to eventually cave and have a c-section if this continues :-(

Brandy, I am in the hospital too waiting for my induction to start. Maybe we will have our babies on the same day! Hope things progress soon for you.

We're going to start taking bets on which one of you goes first. ;)

Seriously though, good luck to you both. We'll be thinking of you. :flower:

Haha probably bc. I won't let them induce me.

We're going to start taking bets on which one of you goes first. ;)

Seriously though, good luck to you both. We'll be thinking of you. :flower:

Haha. At this rate it will be brandy....I have had a very slow start with the induction..

This is so exciting! Two of you to be twin mamas so soon! Its like a race!

Good luck ladies!!! There are going to be lots of babies very soon! I hope both of your labors pick up soon and those babies come out nice and healthy!

Brandy, I've been silently stalking this thread for a while but its a pain trying to post on my phone so I've not commented. Anyway, on the computer now.

Goodness, what a bumpy end to the pregnancy you're getting. You must be on the verge of pulling your hair out in frustration! I really really hope things get going naturally for you soon. You're doing a fantastic job :flower:

And thank you for keeping the thread updated. Its worrying when mummies disappear off the radar leaving us wondering!

Good luck to you Bcinla! My induction was super quick, although its the first time I've ever had one (my son came naturally 18 months before the twins) so I don't have the history with them that you do. But I do hope this time is different and those twinnies come out quickly and smoothly for you.

Ladies, it seems obvious but please, do enjoy those first precious moments with your babies, and the subsequent weeks and months. And do take a zillion photos. There will be moments when you feel you can't cope but you CAN and you will. Multiples are only given to us special mummies that can cope with them. And the good times more than make up for the difficult times.

You've heard it once, you've heard it a million times but they do grow up so incredibly quickly. My girls will be three years old in the summer and I can scarcely believe it.

Looking forward to the imminent birth announcements! xxx

Pop those babies out because we need to see some cuteness. :)
I hope you are well. Hang in there. Hugs

Today we welcomed Danica and Cecelia into the world. The doctor broke my water and in less than 2 hours they had arrived. Danica weighs 5lbs 12oz and took 3 pushes. Cecelia weighs 5lbs 3oz and took 2 pushes. Their labor and delivery was unlike anything I could have imagined. I don't even feel like I gave birth today! I didn't tear or have an episiotomy. Both girls are breastfeeding like Champs. The doctors told us that we can go home after 48 hours. We had an entire nicu team on standby and they didn't have to get involved. The girls were beautiful right from delivery. I honestly can't believe how easy it went once labor kicked in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->