34w4d on Labor Watch!

Incredible news brandy. I'm so happy for you!!!!! Beautiful names. Can't wait to see pics!!!

Massive massive massive congrats Brandy!!! That labour/birth just sounds amazing :) cannot wait to see pics of your gorgeous bundles!!!!

Congrats on your girls, you definitely deserved a straight forward labor after everything x

WOW!! Congrats Brandy!! and what a sweet choice of names!! you're a wonderwoman!!

Congrats Brandy! I'm so happy that you got your vaginal delivery, and such an easy one to boot! So exciting!

Did they have to turn baby B or were they both head down?

Glad you're all doing well - so amazing that you get to go home so soon!

Congratulations!! Amazing delivery and how wonderful that both girls have latched on to feeding so easily! So thrilled for you!! Will you be posting a pic for us? :)

Congratulations on the arrival of your girls. Can't wait to see pictures. Glad the labour went smoothly. x

Congrats Brandy!!! I'm so glad it went smoothly and all of you are doing so well! I can't wait to see some pics :)

Yayyyyy!!! Congratulations Brandy!! I'm so happy you had such a smooth birth. After all the discomfort over the past few weeks you really deserve it. Enjoy your sweet girls! :flower:

I've been here stalking you brandy for a couple of weeks. Massive congratulations on the safe arrival of your precious girls. Love their names x

Congrats Brandy! Looks like we had our girls on the same day. Crazy! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying your girls.

Huge congrats! I am glad everyone is doing so well.

Yay! What a lovely end to your nasty third tri. Congratulations on your healthy and happy baby girls. Well done on holding out for your vaginal delivery, and for doing such a great job. You and BC have inspired me to believe it can be done and done happily! Hope you are relaxing at home and settling as a family x

Pictures! So in love ;)

My time now online is so limited that if I missed a personal to someone I am very sorry :(

Attachments

• DSC_0185.jpg
    DSC_0185.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0205.jpg
    DSC_0205.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0206.jpg
    DSC_0206.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0216.jpg
    DSC_0216.jpg