35+ TTC 1st Graduates!!! Come on Over!

hi all, just a brief post . just got back the other day from denver. Anna YYYAAAAAYYYYY, please keep us posted.

rebekah your cake is beautiful!!!!! i love it. glad your shower wrnt well.

angela ethan looks great haooy half bday to him!!!

i go back to work on tuesday and will write a proper post then.

hugs to all the new mommies ang hugs to all the mommies in waiting

Good luck, Anna!!!! Can't wait to hear about your beautiful little girl's birthday!

MA - cute cake :)

To everyone else - good morning!

promise to get caugh up later, but still in labor. Yep two days later and i'm laying in the hospital waiting for the baby to make her appearance. Hope everyone is well, we are in the home stetch and should have her here by this afternoon. Sunshine and ma, contractons are no joke, epidural was a god send. I'm just saying. We ended up coming to the hospital twice because the first time I was only 2cm. So scond time after laboring at home for hours I was 5cm and the contractions had me in tears. Ok issues, gotta run. Have a good labor day!! We are laboring away!

Lol Anna, can't believe you are typing on here while in labour! I wish I had had an epidural, but they really try and persuade you against it over here! Hope baby makes a speedy entrance to the world, can't wait to hear the news! :hugs:

Yay anna! Hang in there lady! And yea for epidurals! I would never have made it without it! You can do this!!

Just popping back in to check on Anna... :hugs: to you and your little girl! Who knows - maybe she's already here... :cloud9:

Stalking today for news of Anna & her baby girl!

just have to say you guys rock! Thanks for all the support! I would like to welcome Josephine Slater Jones to the world. She weighs in at 8lbs 2oz, and 20 inches long after 34 hours of labor. She is quite large for a baby at this elevation. The epidural wore off just before she was born. Let's leave it at that for now, memory still a little fresh. She, DH and I are all healthy and well. She did have some mercadium (sp, she had bowl movement in womb) issues and was whisked away first off to make sure she was ok, but all is well and BFing is going as well as can be expected considering we are both pretty new at it. So we're all going to take a nap and i'll post pictures later in the week. Personally I think she's georgeous! Thanks again for all the support! Love you all! Xxx anna

YAYYYYYYYYYYY, Anna and Josephine! I am so sorry for the long hard labor, but glad you are all safe and sound! Enjoy these first few days, exhausting and whirlwind though they be. Take LOTS of pictures, you will never be sorry! Can't wait to hear more when you are rested. Hugs!:hugs:

Congrats Anna! Welcome sweet Josephine! I'm sure you are beautiful.

YAY welcome Josephine!!!! Hope the meconium clears out ASAP...
:hugs: Anna, great job mama!!!

WTG! :happydance: 34 hours of labor...wow! I was in labor for 24 hours with Jackson before we finally had him. Again, he was smaller but I had full on back labor...Not sure what I'd had done with 10 more hours of it. I didn't have drugs of any sort with that...but my back pain tolerance is high.

Not sure HOW this one will go so I'm not even going to predict. I know I'd rather NOT have a c-section and would rather NOT have any meds again...but everything has been so up in the air and unpredictable that I've become more and more flexible. I think God is working on my anal retentiveness. :winkwink:

Congrats Anna...can't WAIT to see her!

Congeatulations Anna! How awesome that you were in labor on labor day!! hee hee. Glad the three of you are doing ok. Sorry the epi wore off yikes! osephine is a beautiful name. Cant wait to see photos!

The epidural wore off just before she was born. Let's leave it at that for now, memory still a little fresh. She, DH and I are all healthy and well. She did have some mercadium (sp, she had bowl movement in womb) issues and was whisked away first off to make sure she was ok, but all is well.... Xxx anna

Oh Anna the same thing happened with Sophie. My first reaction was how come people talk about contractions but no one talks about this (delivery). There are no words. Sorry she ingested some merconium. Sophie did too and they had to give her oxygen. Scary stuff. Glad you guys are doing well. Thx for the update and looking frwrd to pics. Guess I should get around to that myself. xoxo Up breastfeeding at the moment. Looking frwrd to having you join me soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->