35+ TTC 1st Graduates!!! Come on Over!

Aww, you are so sweet! Thank you! I think he is a pretty cute little guy myself, but I'm biased lol! :hugs:

Hi All! I had no idea this thread existed until just now...so I'm finally joining :) Due with my lil one 4/16 :thumbup: Hope everyone is doing well and I'm glad to have finally found you all! :happydance:

Welcome Mbababy!!! Glad you found us too and Congrats again. How are you feeling? Has time been going fast or slow for you?

Hi, ladies:

Congrats to all the new and expecting mommies! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and hope everyone is doing ok. I am officially a graduate again but honestly think I an gonna lurk for a bit and keep hoping and praying.

Love to you all :hugs:

Welcome Mbababy, and welcome back Titi! Praying for both of you! :hugs:

Hi, ladies:

Congrats to all the new and expecting mommies! Just wanted to pop in and say hi and hope everyone is doing ok. I am officially a graduate again but honestly think I an gonna lurk for a bit and keep hoping and praying.

Love to you all :hugs:

Thinking of you and I have everything crossed! Congrats on your pregnancy and here is to a happy and healthy 9 months! xo :hugs:

Hi All! I had no idea this thread existed until just now...so I'm finally joining :) Due with my lil one 4/16 :thumbup: Hope everyone is doing well and I'm glad to have finally found you all! :happydance:

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!! xo:hugs:

Hey Titi!!! Glad to see some more people coming over to Graduates lately.

AFM, Quick question ladies .. I'm going to Labor & Delivery this morning for a Non-Stress test. I know I will be hooked up to monitors to check on the babies, but has anyone been through this before? What should I expect?

Welome Mbababy and nice to see you again tititimes2!!!! Very exciting to welcome new friends to our group :hugs:

Sorry lava I have nothing to tell you because I never ever had one. xo

Hi everyone! I've only had time to lurk lately.

Hey Laura, that is all that is involved, just monitoring! No worries! :hugs:

Welcome to the new graduates! And Titi - don't be shy! Jump right in and keep me company! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :hugs:

Lava, time has been flying by...can't believe I'm over the halfway point! I had an uneventful 1st trimester...was lucky not to have morning sickness...and am looking forward to April :) How about you?? Are you all ready for your 2 lil bundles to arrive??

Hey ladies I have been lurking on this thread but not posting much. Things seem to be going really well for me so far which scares me a little as I guess I got too used to things not going my way in my TTC journey so far. I am just getting over the most hideous cold and chest infection that knocked me for six and had me in bed for the best part of the week, sucks being poorly when you can't take meds that actually work:growlmad:

I am chilling out tonight whilst watching X Factor USA, must admit I am totally hooked much to my DH's disgust. He has been saved from this fate by going out with friends.

I had my 16 week check 10 days ago and they swapped my Dr as the ladies were all full during my delivery time and must admit he wasn't great. I know that he is very knowledgeable but was 75 years old and his people skills were a little lacking. He listened with the doppler and then pushed my tummy about and wasn't going to scan me until I insisted as the lady Dr told me I would find out the sex at 16 weeks. Anyways his machine was very old and rubbish so we could barely make out the outline of the baby but at least we knew it was ok. My friend who is a midwife there was annoyed and spoke to the other Dr and she has now agreed to take me on as a patient so I am over the moon as DH didn't like the man at all. 20 week scan and check up booked for Boxing Day YAY can't wait.

Welcome to all the new ladies, I am really looking forward to hearing about your scans and how your little bubbas are developing.

To all the Mamma's I do love to hear about your little angels and can't wait to experience all those things you are going through right now (well nearly everything apart from sleep deprivation):hugs:

Welcome Mbababy and welcome back Titi!!!!! Carole, glad to hear that everything is going well, but sorry that the old Dr wasn't a good experience. Only have time for a quick post this morning...bought Katelyn some stage 1 Turkey so hopefully she will like it so that on Christmas day she can have Turkey and greenbeans like the rest of us!

Hi to all the other new mommies to be and all the new mommies!!!

P.S Carole - Sleep deprivation is unavoidable...you just get used to being sleepy after a while LOL

Titi!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and the little one!!!!

Hi Carole! I'm glad things are going well so far, and that you're not stuck with the old coot doc! Any feelings on whether you're carrying a boy or a girl?

Welcome Mbabay!

Lava - how'd your non-stress test go? When I did mine, the nurse forgot about me and I wound up sitting there hooked up to that thing WAY longer than I was supposed to be... :dohh: Oh well - at least it was a comfy chair!

Have a good day, ladies :flower:

Hey Sunshine I am really not sure what it is but I am really wanting to find out. So many people make comment and tell me what they think I will have because of the shape of my bump etc but I don't think that runs true. The only way is a scan and counting down the days till Boxing Day.

We agree on names if it is a girl, Zara Grace but we just don't agree at all on boys I like Oscar, Alexander, William, Charlie and hubby hates them all. Oh well will have to wait and see and then have that debate if we have to.

Today is the start of my weekend and we have a dessert camp to attend organised by work, should be good fun with loads of gorgeous Arabic food.

Take care ladies and have a great day.

Congrats on 17wks Carole!!!! Tht flew fast!!! So glad you were able to ditch that old man doctor.

:hi: everyone!

Zara is a beautiful name, Carole! I like all your boy names, too. Alexander was on our list as well until we found out we were having a girl. Your right about the bump shape being an old wives tale - people told me that because I was carrying so low I was having a boy. Guess they were wrong. :)

Have fun at the dessert camp! Mmmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->