35+ TTC 1st Graduates!!! Come on Over!

Oops sorry posted twice. Read the first one, it has fewer typos!!

I am refreshing about every 30 sec hoping for news from Angela... her scan was 3 hrs ago and the long delay is making me really nervous....

Thanks ladies! I'm so sorry for the delayed response. I JUST got home and knew you would be waiting for an update! (I LOVE you guys!)

First, the news is GOOD! :happydance: but my dr. was running an hour late (I was five minutes early, so OF COURSE I sat there for an hour, with my little paper drape, seriously contemplating whether I could figure out how to operate that machine myself!! :haha::haha:)

Everything is GREAT and baby is measuring exactly on for my dates (6+4 today). HB 124 which she said looks perfect!

She wants to see me again in 2 weeks. Rescan at that time and then she will release me to my OB!

Here's our little munchkin, of course emphasis on little at this point! :cloud9:

Thank you all for waiting and hoping with me!

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I was SO afraid that the delay meant bad news - now I'm overjoyed!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks ladies! I'm so sorry for the delayed response. I JUST got home and knew you would be waiting for an update! (I LOVE you guys!)

First, the news is GOOD! :happydance: but my dr. was running an hour late (I was five minutes early, so OF COURSE I sat there for an hour, with my little paper drape, seriously contemplating whether I could figure out how to operate that machine myself!! :haha::haha:)

Everything is GREAT and baby is measuring exactly on for my dates (6+4 today). HB 124 which she said looks perfect!

She wants to see me again in 2 weeks. Rescan at that time and then she will release me to my OB!

Here's our little munchkin, of course emphasis on little at this point! :cloud9:

Thank you all for waiting and hoping with me!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

YAY!!!

That is wonderful news Angela!! I am SO happy to hear everything went well! What a relief right? It's always so nerve-wracking with these early scans. I am SO happy for you and so I'm looking forward to reading and hearing about your updates. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok - I'm going to bet that this time you are on TEAM PINK! :pink:

Thank you my friend! Just a looonng wait at the dr's office. They got me right back, which I thought boded well, until it literally took an hour for my RE to show up. I kept hearing charts rustling outside the room across from mine, which happens to be the HSG room, and I SWEAR I heard three different HSG's done while I was waiting! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

But I do LOVE my dr. and I am always happy to see her, so I didn't say anything about the wait. She was so happy for us and as you've said, having a great relationship with your dr. and your team makes a huge difference. My nurse wasn't there today, so I'm hoping she's there when I go back.

Meanwhile, I'm SO relieved to know that everything looks good in there for now! Just praying it stays that way!

:hugs:

Twink, thank you for staying UP late enough to check on me! Love you sweetie!

Jules, I bought some pink tulips (my favorite flower!) on the way home to celebrate (and also just in case we are team pink! :haha:)

I honestly used to think I wanted all girls, but now that I have Ethan I know I would be overjoyed with either. Just so excited! That said, I am DEFINITELY the "need to know" type, so we will sure be finding out at our 18-20 week scan (assuming baby cooperates LOL!)

When I was uploading the scan pic (had to take a picture of the scan printout to upload), I found some pics hubby evidently took while I was gone today. I know you guys love Ethan's dimples so I thought I would share one photo, then I PROMISE not to hog anymore post space today LOL! And yes, he WILL be getting a haircut, as soon as I can bring myself to do it. :rofl:

Attachments

• Ethan grin.jpg
    Ethan grin.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
So cute!!! What a heart breaker he will be!!! And take as much post space as you need!! It's a good day!! Can u use any more exclamation points??

Mr. Dimples!!

There he is! :happydance: He is such a sweetie:flower:

Use as much post space as you want honey - this was a great day - a perfect scan is something to be celebrated:thumbup:

Good morning ladies!

Quick question for you all - we are taking Gabby to the doctor on Monday for her two month check up and shots.

Did anyone's baby experience any side effects of the shots? What should we look out for?

I'm a little nervous because as a child, one of my shots caused an allergic reaction. It was something that caused irritation for years following and made my mother nuts! :wacko: I'm hoping something like that isn't hereditary, although I will be pointing it out to the doctor. My mother is unsure which shot is was but it was a shot I was given as a baby.

We were going to get them done this week, but as we are going to Rhode Island on Friday, I delayed them to Monday, to make sure she was home and we were close to the doctor's office if any side effects were to occur.

Thank you ladies! Hope everyone is doing well?

I gave her some Advil and Tylenol when we got home after the shots every time and we've never had an issue... They can get a low grade fever and discomfort at the site of injection.

Thanks JuneBug! I'll get some Tylenol so I have it on hand.

I wanted to share with you ladies a picture of me when I was a baby and a picture of Gabriella taken yesterday. Gabriella is on the right, I'm on the left...think she looks like me? Up until now, everyone says she looks like Tony, but I see a bit of her in me I think?

https://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/spesh37/Likeness.jpg

Definitely!!!!

For the record, I find Advil works better, I would get both just in case! And it's safe to give a dose of each at the same time if she's really really uncomfortable and cranky.

Jules the pics look adorable but I'm on my phone right now and can't get them big enough to view properly. Will compare later on iPad! :hugs:

And Ethan always did really well after his shots, no problems. As cj said may be a little fussy or sore. But with Ethan he just seemed to sleep a bit more. Vax have improved dramatically since we were kids, with fewer additives and allergens that cause reactions. Hopefully no problem for Gabby! Honestly I think it's harder for us to watch! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->