35+ TTC 1st Graduates!!! Come on Over!

MA so glad you and baby are feeling better. Get lots of rest!! Xxx anna

Hi ladies. I havent read any updates last two days, but wanted to fill u n on what is going on with me especially if i dont post for a few days. Yesterday i went to labor and delivery because i wasnt feeling as much movment as i had been. They put me on a moniter and gave me a button to count kicks. LO started kicking up a storm. They took my blood pressure and it was 164/112. Which is outrageously high. last monday it was 120/73. In a matter of a week it sky rocketed. My perinatologist came in and diagnosed me with severe preclampsia and said i would not be leaving the hospital until after i had delivered (that is thr only real cure). They put me on a magnesiun drip to relax my vessels so i woulfnt seizyre or have a stroke. They were concerned that within 48 hrs if my bp didnt go down they would deliver.

My bp.has gone down significantly so they took me off the medicTion. Now it is a waiting game. Because of.the preeclampsia lo.hasnt grown as much the past week as she should. We r hoping i can get to 34 weeks befre i delivet (i want 36) but it is a day by day scenario.

Lo will not.be going full term i am praying she stays in and i am stable until at least 1st or 2nd week of may

Please keep us in ur prayers. I know this doesnt sound great and it is definitely NOT how i wanted to spend my last 2 months, but it is true about thanking God notonly n good times but in bad. For it was only by.the grace of.God that i even came to.the hospital when i did. My next appt wasnt until.the 11th and who knows what.could have happened. So i am very thanlful to be in the hospital.

Oh update. Dr just came in and my protein in urine is +8 he said going an additional 2 weeks may he pushimg it

Oh dear sweet girl. :hugs: Looks like we both have had a pretty crummy time with medical issues I got out of the hospital and you went in. I had hoped the issue with Preeclampsia wouldn't have been an issue for you so soon. As you said, God is good and your there because He directed you there. I'm sure that He will guide and direct the medical staff for the better interest of you and baby as our Great Physician.

The good news is the baby is past viability. While we'd rather the baby NOT come this early, there are so many things they can give the baby to mature the lungs and such that while it would be hard in the nicu, the good news is that the baby can be safe if she isn't doing well because of the pre eclampsia. Right now I'm praying that your eclampsia will start to calm itself and that God Himself would work out the protein levels so that you can gain a few more weeks for baby to grow. I also pray that God would calm your nerves and give you HIS overwhelming peace and strength each minute of each hour of each day and that when it is finally time that both YOU and baby will be happy and healthy in Jesus mighty name I pray...AMEN.

Love you dear friend and am rooting for you through this. I'm so sorry your going through this. I know it's not exactly what you had hoped for right now. :hugs:

Steph - Just read your post and want you to know that I am praying for you and little one and hoping for the best!!! So glad you went in to the hospital! They say always trust that intuition... Stay strong, friend.... Please keep us updated when possible but know that you will be in my thoughts!!!
BIG HUGS!!

Steph - you and your little one are in my prayers... Austin is so right - never ignore your intuition, and I'm so glad you didn't. :flower:

Please post when you can - we're all thinking of you. :hugs:

MA- I am so sorry you had to go through that. Hope you are feeling better these last few days.

Steph- glad they have the pre-eclampsia under control. I have lived with high BP for more than 10 yrs and it has been a huge issue in my TTC journey. Looks like theY found the right balance of meds for me so far.

They can definitely control the high BP with medication while you are there at the hospital and it's good you are off your feet resting now - that should help too. I'm sending you good thoughts and hope they can keep that little one in for a bit longer. Feel better :)

Steph, you are in my thoughts and prayers and I will echo everyone else in that I am so glad you went with that mama instinct. So glad you went to hospital!! Fingers crossed that baby makes it a far as she can!!

kinda put things in perspective. Also enforces my need to get going on the nursery. I am 10 weeks 11 weeks behind you but don't want to wait til too late and leave it all up to DH.

much love and thinking of you!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you Titi, I'm really starting to feel better today. Doug brought the tv upstairs to prepare for bedrest as there is only a couple more weeks until the 17P Injections. Also the fact that with the new news of the heart shaped uterus, we're unsure if they will actually cerclage or not. It feels odd to be in the bedroom like this, but whatever does the job. :lol:

Thank you for the sweet comment :hugs:

Had to have an emergency csection. While ibwas doing better baby heart rate started to.become irregular and amniotic fluid low. Baby born today at 1210 pst 2.6lbs and 19 inches. Thanks for ur support. Both og us doing ok but not out of woods. Pls continue prayers

Steph, Oh dear sweetie. Congrats on the little one. I'm praying that God will give you peace, that He will continue to mature the lungs and keep baby well and also that you will start feeling better quickly. Please keep us posted when you can darlin. Let me know if there is anything you need. I know it's hard over the internet, but I can send you anything you may need if you need it. Even if it's a card to keep your spirits up dear friend!! Praising that you and the baby are well and holding on to God that He will continue to see you both through to a healthy and happy homecoming in Jesus name...AMEN!

Steph,

So sorry but happy you and baby seem to be doing ok at this point. All my thoughts and prayers!!! much love and I agree with MA, whatever you need we can do, name it and give us your address and it's done. Tons of hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx Anna

Hi everyone! :hi:

I pm'd junebug awhile ago to make sure she's alright and just thought I'd share that I heard from her today. She's okay but things have been pretty busy over there with her job, childcare, etc. I shared with her that we all missed her presence and she's welcome here whenever she can get the time. :thumbup:

Steph - I'm with Rebekah & Anna - whatever you need. We're here.

You and the baby (and daddy!) are in my prayers - hang in there, my friend! :hugs:

Prayers and good thoughts for you both, Steph!!! Know that we are all praying for a wonderful outcome for you and baby girl!! Take care of yourself, too....
Hugs!!!

Oh steph honey I justbsaw thisnnews. You are in our prayersand please keepmus posted as you are able. I was born at 27 weeks at 2 lbs 2 oz and I am here to tell about it. Keep the faith. God is watching over all of you! Hugs!

Just peeking in to see if Steph posted. Praying diligently for her and the baby but am confident that they will both be well and bonding to spite the earliness of all this.

Angela, Good to see you dear! :hugs: Hoping your enjoying the time at home with the little guy.

Charmaine, hoping your getting the rest you need with those precious little babies! :hugs:

Love and :hug: to everyone else. It's kinda quiet in here and it's understandable.

I'm actually surfing the net looking at strollers. I LOVE the UK strollers and bummed they're too expensive to get here. I like the bumbleride but it seems to be ala carte. The Britax has a sale and looks okay. I wonder how it would do in alterrain areas though.:wacko: It's a quiet day here. I'm enjoying it with the Dogs.

Steph!!! congrats on the lil one! :hugs: You both are in my thoughts and prayers. BIG BIG hugs to you!!! Hope everything is going well. xox

MA- sorry you were so sick! Glad to hear it was nothing more serious.

Everyone else seems to be doing well. :thumbup: Just a quickie post... doing laundry. I have such glamorous weekends ;) Gender scan on Tuesday!!!!!!! :happydance:

xoxo

Thinking about Steph and Baby.... Hope all is well!!!!
Chris - Excited to hear about your scan!
Rebekah - Thanks and glad to hear that it sounds like you are feeling better!!!
Hello to all you girls!!!! Hope everyone is enjoying the Spring and doing well!

AFM - Good weekend... Lots of work in our backyard and looks great!! I "supervised" and did some planting in pots.. nothing strenuous... DH and I had a "date" last night and went to see Tim McGraw in concert... Really enjoyed it... love my cowboys!!

Today, relaxing watching the Masters and drinking a big ol' chocolate milkshake! (with protein powder tho, :growlmad: but okay)....

Tomorrow is our amnio day... I am a wee bit nervous, but really hopeful that all will be fine. I suspect the hard part will be the wait til the end of the week when we have results.... Praying for good, good news... AND bonus we will know gender!!!

Hope you all have a relaxing and lovely Sunday...
Charmaine

Happy Sunday,

Just checking in to see if Steph posted.

Austin, good luck tomorrow! I agree the wait will be the hardest part. Is DH going with you??? Mine sat behind my head so he didn't see the needle. Hope all goes well.

AFM, well I did it and bit the baby bullet and started buying some basic stuff. Got the car seat, some blankets, pacifiers, boppy, and a pregnancy pillow. My Labradore has decided that the pregnancy pillow makes the perfect nap spot and has already become quite attached to it. Also started cleaning out the spare room. MA, I didn't find the stroller I was looking for either. Babys R US carries most types but not mine. Good luck in your search. I'm off to check out consumer reports after this to look at pack and plays. Found one I liked but not sure if it's rated.

It's snowing here again today, thank goodness I went to Denver yesterday and it was 70 degrees.

Many hugs to all, Steph, still thinking of you and the little one.

xxx Anna

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->