35 & ttc #2....buddies?

Hi ladies,
I hope you are all well.

Denyse - I hope you get some answers soon. The tww is the worst time I think and the only thing we can do is wait it out which is just awful!

Lysh- how are you doing hun? It's been a while since you've been on; I hope all is OK?

Skarcm2010 - Hi there! Welcome to the thread. Can I ask what Clomid is for? I think it's to related to ovulation, is that right?? It's good that you have a doctor that you can feel confident in, hopefully you will get your bfp soon.

I mentioned to my DH that I was in my fertile window a few days ago and we decided to bring ttc forward, so we are now officially ttc #2 too! Babydust to us all!

Hi ladies,
I hope you are all well.

Denyse - I hope you get some answers soon. The tww is the worst time I think and the only thing we can do is wait it out which is just awful!

Lysh- how are you doing hun? It's been a while since you've been on; I hope all is OK?

Skarcm2010 - Hi there! Welcome to the thread. Can I ask what Clomid is for? I think it's to related to ovulation, is that right?? It's good that you have a doctor that you can feel confident in, hopefully you will get your bfp soon.

I mentioned to my DH that I was in my fertile window a few days ago and we decided to bring ttc forward, so we are now officially ttc #2 too! Babydust to us all!

Hooray!! lots of :dust: your way!

Still no AF signs - no cramping or pain at all, which is weird for me. Still spotting brown discharge, but not a lot. Hoping this is still a good sign!

As long as AF is absent you're in with a shot. Hope this is implantation and you get your bfp soon.

Well ladies, I finally received an answer this morning. I got my :bfp:!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20130922_033533_866.jpg
    IMG_20130922_033533_866.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
Denyse - Hooray!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Good luck and keep me posted on how you are doing.

Mrs HM - Yay for starting TTC #2. I have PCOS which causes me to have irregular or missing cycles and I don't ovulate on my own. The Clomid helps me ovulate. This is my second cycle on Clomid. I took 50mg on CD5-9 and then had a u/s for follicle check. My doc says it looks good and I'm on track to ovulate around the same time as last month, but she wanted me to take a second round for this cycle as a boost to see if we could try and make sure that I ovulate. I have another u/s on Tuesday to see if the extra Clomid did anything.

Denyse - Hooray!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Good luck and keep me posted on how you are doing.

Mrs HM - Yay for starting TTC #2. I have PCOS which causes me to have irregular or missing cycles and I don't ovulate on my own. The Clomid helps me ovulate. This is my second cycle on Clomid. I took 50mg on CD5-9 and then had a u/s for follicle check. My doc says it looks good and I'm on track to ovulate around the same time as last month, but she wanted me to take a second round for this cycle as a boost to see if we could try and make sure that I ovulate. I have another u/s on Tuesday to see if the extra Clomid did anything.

Thanks for explaining that for me. I've seen a lot of ladies mention it in different threads so it must be very common. Hopefully you will have good news on Tuesday!! FX for you.

I had my u/s today and my uterine lining is good, but no dominant follicles. There are a few that could still mature and cause ovulation. I was told to not take my last clomid pill as I'm really close to having Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). I go for my progesterone test either Monday or Tuesday. If I don't get pregnant this cycle then it is on to Femara for me as Clomid is to dangerous for me. I guess now it is just wait and see. So not bad news, but not good news either.

Unfortunately I have been bleeding since this morning (started out just red tinged mucus, now it looks heavier), I don't know what's going on :cry: But it doesn't look like AF so I don't know what's going on. I'm scared I'm having a chemical or something is wrong. Anyone experience this??

Unfortunately I have been bleeding since this morning (started out just red tinged mucus, now it looks heavier), I don't know what's going on :cry: But it doesn't look like AF so I don't know what's going on. I'm scared I'm having a chemical or something is wrong. Anyone experience this??[/QUOT

Denyse - How are u feeling today? Hope the bleeding has stopped :hugs:

Denyse- Oh no.....how scary. :( Thinking of you- keep us updated. I have had two situations where I bled: the first time I had a m/c @ 5 weeks. The second time I spotted for two weeks, stopped at week 7 and continued to have a healthy pregnancy. I am crossing my fingers everything turns out okay!

MrsHM- Congrats on starting!!!!!!!!! I am monitoring myself closely and we will see if we will start this cycle or the next one. With BFing, my cycles are still off.

I will read more and catch up later- sorry I have not been as active. With the start of work and DD teething (6 coming in at once) we have been pretty exhausted and running on fumes.

My doctor emailed me last night and thinks I still have a chance at ovulation this cycle, but probably a slim one. She did say that ovulation could be delayed a few days to a week due to the extra round of clomid. The doctor at my u/s told me to get some OPK's and start them. Normally I don't use them as my PCOS causes them to all be positive, but I thought what the heck and bought some. I took one last night and it was negative, which gave me a little hope that they might work this time. My progesterone test got pushed back to next Friday to account for the (hopefully) delay in ovulation. I'm really hoping that this cycle isn't a total waste. Now it is just wait and see.

Denyse - let us all know how everything is going. We are all thinking of you and hoping for the best.

My doctor emailed me last night and thinks I still have a chance at ovulation this cycle, but probably a slim one. She did say that ovulation could be delayed a few days to a week due to the extra round of clomid. The doctor at my u/s told me to get some OPK's and start them. Normally I don't use them as my PCOS causes them to all be positive, but I thought what the heck and bought some. I took one last night and it was negative, which gave me a little hope that they might work this time. My progesterone test got pushed back to next Friday to account for the (hopefully) delay in ovulation. I'm really hoping that this cycle isn't a total waste. Now it is just wait and see.

Denyse - let us all know how everything is going. We are all thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Thank you hun :hugs: hope all goes well for you too. Am thinking of you

Wow, we have all been quiet!!!! How are you ladies doing???
Denyse- How is everything???

MrsHM- How is ttc going??? Are you symptom spotting yet??

Skarcm- Good luck- I guess you do not have your progesterone results back. TTC is so much more stressful when there are other issues involved!

DH and I were going to start trying the next time I OVed (which would be this week) but DD has been having such bad nights with this teething and I am too exhausted. I feel like we keep pushing it back! ugh

Hi Lysh,
I'm fine, thanks. Yes I've started symptom spotting and testing, even though it's far too early! I just can't help it and I've fallen back tinto obsessive testing already. I actually said to my DH yesterday that if we didn't get a bfp this cycle that we should maybe wait a few months to try again (for various reasons)...then couldn't believe how disappointed I felt when I saw no line on the test this morning! So if AF shows next weekend, it's on to using the OPKs etc.

Sorry to hear that your LO has been having a hard time with her teeth coming through. Hopefully it won't last long and you can get to ttc#2 before long!

Denyse - hope all is OK with you?

I'm doing OK. Had my ultrasound on Friday - won't get the results until next week, but for the past 2 days my bleeding/spotting has really decreased. This morning there's none insight :happydance: I think the worst is over. My husband and I are looking forward to trying again this month.

How is everyone else doing?

lysh - good luck with your DD and teething, I know how awful teething can be. Plus those kind of things seem to pop up at the most inopportune times.

Mrs HM - sorry to hear about the BFN.

Denyse - here's to hoping the worst is behind you and that everything will be ok for you to move forward.

I finally got a positive OPK this morning and I think it is a real one. All of the other one's were negative (which is rare for me). My progesterone test was supposed to be this Monday, then after my u/s my doctor pushed it back to this coming Friday. I have put in an email to her to see if Friday would still work with the +OPK this morning. I will be waiting to hear back from her.

Denyse - I'm really glad the worst seems to be over. Hopefully you and your DH can look to the future and start ttc again over you are ready. I hope your ultrasound results are ok too.

Skarcm - That's good news about O, I hope your doctor gets back to you asap. Keep us updated.

For my news - I got my bfp this afternoon so barring any complications our #2 is on his/her way! I'll try to post a pic, but I've been telling my DH since last Thursday that I think I'm pregnant as I just knew this time...the neg tests made me doubt myself but I used a first response after lunch today and the line came up right away. That was a much quicker journey than I had anticipated! AF is/was due on Friday or Saturday, but I have been feeling sick for almost a week and I just knew! Poor DH was hoping for a good few months of ttc activity!

Denyse - I'm really glad the worst seems to be over. Hopefully you and your DH can look to the future and start ttc again over you are ready. I hope your ultrasound results are ok too.

Skarcm - That's good news about O, I hope your doctor gets back to you asap. Keep us updated.

For my news - I got my bfp this afternoon so barring any complications our #2 is on his/her way! I'll try to post a pic, but I've been telling my DH since last Thursday that I think I'm pregnant as I just knew this time...the neg tests made me doubt myself but I used a first response after lunch today and the line came up right away. That was a much quicker journey than I had anticipated! AF is/was due on Friday or Saturday, but I have been feeling sick for almost a week and I just knew! Poor DH was hoping for a good few months of ttc activity!

Awww congrats!!! :happydance:

Not so great news for me, I've been diagnosed with PCOS. Not sure what our plan is yet, we are off to the doctors this morning.

Mrs HM - Congrats on your BFP!!! Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Denyse - I have PCOS and know what a downer the news can be. Keep us posted on how everything goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->