35 weeks pointless thread!!

cat123456

mummy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Im 35 weeks yeeey i hav an appointment for 2 weeks to talk and sort out induction and im feeling soooo impatient!!! Im happy to get to 37 weeks but i dont know how to fill my days!!! And everyone on here seems sooo much further then me! Lol as i said pointless thread xx

I loved getting my induction date as it felt I had a goal if that makes sense? You're almost there but I know the waiting is tough!

Yh i cant wait for the date i started my epo tonight so hopefully il b favourable at that appointment! Xx

Nope Im not further than you :p Excited for your 35 week mark! At what week will you be induced? Id love to have my induction date now but Im thinking its to soon to bug my doc about it. She has just said by week 39.

I hav an appointment on the 18th to see if im favourable i will be 37 weeks i dont know if they will do it then as they seem reluctant but its just giving me a goal to work towards. I need to keep busy but dont know wat to do. Im pretty skint so spa treatments etc are out :( x

I know it's hard, but really just enjoy the time you have to relax. Read books, watch movies, all those wonderfully lazy things will seem an impossible tast soon. Even taking a shower becomes a mission!

Not long to go now.

I'm just excited that ill be 30 weeks this week lol (only 29weeks yesterday ha!) to me it sounds like the final count down! It must be exciting to get an induction date or section date as you know then when baby will be making an appearance :)

I also love being 35 weeks as it all seems so much closer now. Also I've worried about mc and preterm and I know if baby came now she would be small but I feel it's such a mental milestone now. I'm going to enjoy the remaining weeks by spending time with my older kids and oh and having a non interrupted bath xxx

Lol i dont have th patience to read books atm i normally love reading. I enjoy doing th puzzles in th magazines atm lol not that im very good at them. I want him here so bad lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->