35 weeks today!

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I'm soo uncomfortable it's unreal 😩😢. I don't ever remember being like this with the others 😞. Fed up! I have period a lot. Painful bh. And every time I walk I get a lot of painful bh to the point I have to stop 😩.. Why is this time so painful.. I'm in the bath every evening to try & get some relief. But even in bed if I turn over I get them so bad! Maybe he will beat induction?? They make a decision next week. I'm so pooped! Pointless post just needed a rant!

Felt funny today while sat on the sofa. I got up & took my bp it was 155/70 the top number was a bit high.. I called adau. The midwife didn't seem bothered. Even tho my consultant said either 20 on top or 15 a long the bottom.. As I have had pre e & eclampsia before.. Now what do I do? 😕 not seeing consultant til next week

hmm I wonder why the nurse brushed it off!! maybe its not high enough! good thing? I have pre-e with my first and they were really concerned when it was up in the 180's and induced me but I was begging them to so not sure if it was the BP or just an excuse!
I hope you BP stays under control though! and congrats on making it to 35 weeks im just a few days ahead of you and extremely uncomfortable!!! I just want this to be done!

I have had pre e & eclampsia before also hellp. They induced me when it was 140/100 withy last pregnancy. So I'll just have to see what it's like tomorrow. If it's stays up I'll ask to see a consultant 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->