35wk pain,is this a sign baby is engaging???

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
I haven't had rlp since 19wks but last night at 6pm I got out the bath and it felt like rlp on the left side of bump by pubic bone,it was there all night and this morning it is both sides and feels worse when standing,is this a sign baby is engaging or is it just rlp coming from nowhere suddenly? Xx

Sorry what is RLP? You know I keep seeing all these differnt things like DS and DD and DH and I have no idea what any of them mean - I think LO is "little one" and OH is "other half"............ sorry I can't help with your post though.

yeah sounds like baby is engaging, what does rlp mean?xx

Sorry what is RLP? You know I keep seeing all these differnt things like DS and DD and DH and I have no idea what any of them mean - I think LO is "little one" and OH is "other half"............ sorry I can't help with your post though.

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

this may help you.xx

Sorry I was just being lazy with typing,rlp is round ligament pain xx

lol, it could be both tbh, i have both rlp and the other pain you have described, my baby is engaged and i have shooting/stabbing pains in my foof and up my bum which apparently mean baby is pushing down even more to get even more engaged,xx

Oooo yeah that's what mines getting like,it's shooting/stabbing pains both sides but I also feel like someones sticking a knife suddenly up my foof and bum  xx

Oooo yeah that's what mines getting like,it's shooting/stabbing pains both sides but I also feel like someones sticking a knife suddenly up my foof and bum  xx

i think your baby may well be engaged :happydance: this baby engaged around 35-36wks.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->