• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 and TTC number 3

Hi, hun. Just wanted to update you. I had my ultrasound today and I trigger tomorrow. We are considering cancelling the IUI's because of my uterine lining. It was 15 mm today and I am just devastated by this. Doctor says it will probably hinder implantation. I had a feeling when it was 8mm four days ago that it was going to be too thick. I'm so sad. He wants to perform a DNC before next IUI cycle.

If a thick lining will hinder, I would cancel. It sucks, but IUI is too expensive to waste a cycle. Will he do the D&C before AF or will you have to miss next cycle?

If a thick lining will hinder, I would cancel. It sucks, but IUI is too expensive to waste a cycle. Will he do the D&C before AF or will you have to miss next cycle?

My husband wants to continue and only do one IUI insemination. I agree that it's ridiculously priced, for sure. My doctor said that he wanted to do the DNC at the beginning of the next IUI cycle. We aren't doing one in March because we have a vacation to Florida scheduled so we are already into April. I hope, by some miracle, that I'm over reacting and it doesn't prove to be an obstacle. So frickin depressing. My follicles looked good though. 19, 19,17,17,15... So, possibly 5 which I'm happy about.

Great follies!! Fx you get your miracle this cycle! Hopefully we will both get our miracle BFP after all these obstacles.

I hope you get your bfp.... I'm probably giving up after this LOL

No giving up. Take a break, but don't give up. I have thought about giving up so many times, but I know that now I really can't until menopause stops me. I told Miguel that it is his fault I now want another. I didn't want more until we met.

Hey girls, so sorry to hear about the iui cancellations. You must be gutted. But you both have some really good follicle results, which is brilliant. I don't know too much about it but is the dr able to give you something to stop your uterine lining thickening up so much next month XF? It sounds like you both are doing really well with the egg quality and growth. Can you go ahead and try for a natural bfp this month if you can't do iui?

We are BDing everyday starting tonight until Wednesday night. OHs sperm count is always super high, last IUI it was 500 million so we could BD everyday with no problem except I don't know if I could walk. Lol

Hey girls, so sorry to hear about the iui cancellations. You must be gutted. But you both have some really good follicle results, which is brilliant. I don't know too much about it but is the dr able to give you something to stop your uterine lining thickening up so much next month XF? It sounds like you both are doing really well with the egg quality and growth. Can you go ahead and try for a natural bfp this month if you can't do iui?

Hi Poppy! DH has decided that we are having the insemination anyway. It will be on Thursday. He said that doctor's can't predict everything so we are still in it for this cycle. We will just hope for the best. Doc said that if the cycle fails, he wants to scrape my lining before the next IUI and in theory, that should help . I trigger tonight, thank goodness! My ovaries are really feeling ready to pop!

We are BDing everyday starting tonight until Wednesday night. OHs sperm count is always super high, last IUI it was 500 million so we could BD everyday with no problem except I don't know if I could walk. Lol

Bow chicka wow wow!!! LOL

Girls, I'm ready to get these things out of my ovaries.... Ouch! I forgot to mention previously that my doctor wants me to take a second ovidrel in 7 days to boost my progesterone. Anyone heard of this? Wouldn't that encourage my lining to grow even thicker? Not to mention that it's going to reek hell on my POAS addiction... Taking all my fun away... Whaaaaa! LOL

I have heard of a second trigger, but no idea why. I can understand the POAS addiction. I start at 7dpo when I trigger. If I had to wait longer, it would be hell. I wish I would have triggered. My ovaries are killing me! I have horrible nausea and cramps too. Add to that a UTI and you have one unhappy mama and wife. Grrr.

I wish you could have triggered also. Sorry to hear about the UTI. You sound like a hot mess right now. LOL I hope you start feeling better soon. You should be ovulating, correct?

I think I finally Oed yesterday. My temp jumped thus morning and the nausea is gone. I am pissed at OH. He went to sleep last night and I couldn't get him to wake up. I told him that I'll be damned if I give myself shots that make me cramp, bloat, and emotional and he not even stay awake long enough to BD which is the easy part. Grrrrrr. AF should be here in 12-14 days and on to what I hope is my real and last IUI cycle.

I think I finally Oed yesterday. My temp jumped thus morning and the nausea is gone. I am pissed at OH. He went to sleep last night and I couldn't get him to wake up. I told him that I'll be damned if I give myself shots that make me cramp, bloat, and emotional and he not even stay awake long enough to BD which is the easy part. Grrrrrr. AF should be here in 12-14 days and on to what I hope is my real and last IUI cycle.

My husband does that crap all the time! It totally Ps me off. My IUI is in the morning. I wonder if he will check my follies beforehand? Probably better if he doesn't. If I see that my lining has gotten thicker, I will simply throw a fit! Lol

Hello. Just wanted to let you know that everything went smoothly this morning during the IUI. DH produced a wonder sample of 303 million post wash which I still can't believe! RE said the timing was perfect also because I had tons of cervical mucus and that I'm going to ovulate any moment LOL The procedure was absolutely painless which surprised me... I've felt it before. Also did acupuncture right before insemination. So, everything looks great on that end and I'm praying for success. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->