• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 and TTC number 3

Well done about your degree Galvan! Is that a law degree? I bet you are excited about graduation.

Good for you about embarking on the weight loss plan as well. I have just started going to the gym as well - I would love to lose about a stone and a half as well. I am 10 stone 12 pounds at the moment and would love to be around 9 and a half stone. It seems such a long way off at the moment but hey! If only I had a spare couple of grand for Lipo!

It is the Associate Degree of Paralegal Studies. I do plan on going on and getting my Bachelor's Degree and either law school or my Master's. It all depends on what I am doing in 2 years.

I am very excited!!

Guess what!! I got a BFP with a blue dye, but it was while still wet and before I even stood up from the toilet. I am so scare that this will be another CP or MC. I don't know what to think right now. I go back and forth from happy to scared and not sure.

Attachments

• 10561549_1453806894873988_7311460792553197670_n.jpg
    10561549_1453806894873988_7311460792553197670_n.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
Oh my!!!!! A massive congratulations G!! So excited for you!!!! How many days po are you? It's a very clear BFP and those blue dye tests are difficult to get clear lines on in the early stages - congratulations! I am sure this is your sticky one xxx

NO idea, I was on CD24. I assume 11-13DPO. I was so stressed out this month with school, job hunting, and trying to decided whether to move back to the STates or stay in Mexico. I don't even remeber when we or even how many times BDed, but I think it was around CD9.

I cam caustiously excited. I am so scared of another MC or CP so I am expecting AF until I see pregnant on a DIGi then worrying until I see a heartbeat.

Good news on your first beta G, just read on the other thread - a nice high number for the first one.

I have had strong, quite painful ovulation pains today (abdomen and back, right side) plus loads of ewcm. I usually feel ov pains but never as strong as this. I did a clearblue digital ovulation test and got the smiley face. I ejected the test and saw that the test line was actually darker than the control line. Did you get strong ovulation pains first cycle after miscarriage? I am not ttc this month though only charting.

Tank you! I knew you would see it there, and just didn't post it here. :)

I don't remember. My brother was killed right after I MCed, so I didn't even pay attention. FX these great O pains make us bump buddies!

Hi I am 35 and start to ttc is there any pointers you coukd give me on helping my chances with be being 35 ??? I am chcking my ovulation ect ......,

Hey Mammy!

How are you? Welcome to the thread!

I'm Poppy and I'm 36, nearly 37 and a mum of two boys (aged 3 and 5). Hubbie and I have been ttc number three since November last year. Since then, we have conceived twice but both unfortunately ended in miscarriage (one in March at 7/8 weeks due to being a blighted ovum and one at 9 weeks at the beginning of July, the baby had died at just over 8 weeks). We are having a break from ttc till September/October to allow my body/hormones to back to normal and to lose a bit of weight.

Where are you in your journey? Have you just started ttc?

I would recommend using ovulation predictor kits to monitor ovulation and try to have sex at least a day or so before ovulation as well as on the day of ovulation. Many people seem to wait for ovulation day but it has been shown that there is more success of dtd a day or so before as it allows time for sperm to swim up to meet the egg. I would still dtd on ov day and after as well - cover all bases!

As for nutrition, herbs etc I am not sure about all that, there is a few threads on here about acupuncture and supplements.

Hi! I turned 35 at the end of May and I'm not ttc just yet, but I hope you don't mind me joining you. I plan to start ttc in early 2015. I have a 7 month old little girl and really want to give her a sibling. I want there to be a bit of a gap between them (around 2 yrs), but I'm nervous to wait too much longer due to my age. I've started to lurk on the ttc over 35 section as I've started to think about ttc again, and this seemed like a good thread to subscribe to. Just wanted to say :hi: to you ladies!

Hi sorry to hear you are having a bad journey hopefully yiu will have looks if luck when you start ttc again
when have not started ttc yet just getting everthinksorted first eg checking my periods and checking my ovulation ect..... but we should be starting soon

also me and my husband have two boys one is 10 who is from my husbands previous partner but who lives soley with me and my hisband and we also have a 2 yr old boy

Hi. New to the group as well. I am 36 and wasn't TTC with #3 but I think I may be preggo. I am on BC but if memory serves me correctly I think I missed some pills last month but did finish the pack as instructed. DH and I had sex on Day 6 and 7. I have never tracked my O so I don't know when that would've been. (Sorry, I am not quite familiar with all the IM language yet.) My AF was only 3 days long...its usually only 3-4 days so no surprise there. 48hrs after sex my breasts were extremely sore and have been ever since. Then on Day 13 I got a yeast infection. The only other times I have had them is when I was preggo with my other two children. Day 16 started with nausea with no vomiting and it has lasted everyday since. I tested this Tuesday and got a BFN. I know it was early, but I felt that with all the symptoms maybe a faint BFP would show. Anyway, what do you think ladies. Is it possible to ovulate that early in your cycle? I'm going nutz over here. I wouldn't be upset if I got a BFP but I just want to know either way.
:wacko:

Hi ladies! Our little group has grown, Poppy. LOL

I am Stephanie. I have been TTC for 2.5 years. I am now going through dealing with an ovarian tumor that I will be having removed. Next year we will be doing IVF with donor eggs.

Yay! The group has got big again!!! Welcome new ladies.

Swimmom, I would say it would be possible to ovulate early in cycle plus sperm can live for up to a week inside a woman, so even if you did ovulate later, you still could have caught that egg! Good luck xxx

Hey Galvan,

How are you? Have you had any news yet?

xxx

BFN:growlmad: Maybe it is still too early...I can't stand the wait...it is all consuming.

I am raising money for my surgery. They won't operate until I have the money to pay. I need 3000usd, and have raised 400usd. Still have a ways to go. I pray that we get a good amount this weekend.

Hey Stephen! Donated! Good luck, I hope you get the money you need.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"