• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 and TTC number 3

Hey G!

I am about 11/12 days po and tested. I was getting super hormonal, feeling nauseous (always do around this time when pregnant). The results are a definite BFP!!!:happydance:

I am hoping this one is a healthy sticky one! Here's hoping the lines get darker over the next few days. I am going to try and attach piccies of the tests.

:happydance: COngratulations!!! Can't wait to see your lines get darker!

I am definitely 2DPO I had horrible O pains this time, but on my blocked side. hopefully, we had atleast 1 pop from my good side. I guess we will know in about 10 days.

What's happening with Xurfingers? Do you ever hear from her?

I think she is no longer TTC. The last I heard was in this thread. I hope she is doing ok.

My clearblue test today at 13 days po.

Attachments

• 20140526_201824.jpg
    20140526_201824.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
Not sure why it posted upside down!! Excuse the fashionable owl pj's!

Awesome!! :happydance: Love the owl PJs!! Congratulations girl!! Fxed this is your keeper!!

I am 4dpo, and I start Progesterone tonight. I will be testing next Tuesday. Not much hope, but still a little hopeful.

4 days post ovulation!!! Not long till you can test. Do you usually get loads of symptoms when pregnant? Can you usually tell before testing?

When I was pregnant last year, I was horribly nauseated at 10dpo. I also had the implantation dip. With my kids, I found out when I was 5 weeks with my DD and 6 weeks with DS. I had no symptoms until about 7 weeks with both, btu once they started, it was on./ LOL

The first time I ever fell pregnant I had no idea what to expect, anything and everything became a 'symptom'. Now, with experience, it's amazing how well you know your own body. I usually get nausea off and on from around 11/12 days po. Approaching my time of the month and still getting egg white cm is another sign. I have also noticed implantation pains (or what I guess is implantation pains ) this time and when I conceived my youngest son.

Oh and massively increased smell sensitivity and my slight psoriasis on my ankles kicks off.

It is odd how I had symptoms way earlier this last pregnancy. I had never experienced any sort of nausea before finding out I was pregnant. With my daughter, I actually only tested becuse a friend was testing, and wanted me to test with her. LOL After I got a BFP, I looked back and realized AF was a week late.

Tests today at around 15 days po (afternoon).

Attachments

• 20140528_135935.jpg
    20140528_135935.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
And...

Attachments

• 20140528_135948.jpg
    20140528_135948.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
How are you feeling? Nearly a week into the tww!

Awesome news!!! Congrats! !! Nothing new so far except a temp jump from the progesterone and sore bbs.

That's good, if low progesterone is the problem, then this should help give you a boost. It would be awesome if you were pregnant this cycle and it worked out for both of us - we could be bump buddies!

I still feel nervous this time round after what happened a few months ago. Every crampy feeling, twinge, ebb and flo of symptoms makes me worry. I so hope things work out this time round. I suppose apart from following pregnancy guideline (which I do to the letter) and looking after my myself and taking my prenatal vitamins, there is not much I can do to influence things one way or the other.

I hope I see somethng good this cycle, that would be great to be bump buddies!

You're right, there isn't much more you can do, but take care of yourself and hope for the best. You and lil bean are in my prayers. :hugs:

Hey! Got my 3+ yesterday at 20/21 days po!

My blood test results were:

1st test: 14/15 days po : 374
2nd test: 16/17 days po : 998
3rd test: 20/21 days po : 4691

Here is my 3+ digi! :happydance:

How are you doing - any news?

Attachments

• 20140602_181701.jpg
    20140602_181701.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online