*@*36yrs old and up*@*

Aww Airley...it's not over til the ol witch sings....:hugs:

I know...but seeing that BFN is pretty much a surefire guarantee she is gonna get me soon....I was sooooo hoping that AF was due yesterday and Im really a day late, but I guess FF isnt quite on top of it as I'd hoped and AF is having a laugh!!!

I've been pregnant several times before - for that Im blessed I know...
But the experience also tells me that if there is a bean in there, it shoulda shown by now - so poo! :wacko:

Thanks for thinking of me girls!!! I have to run go to soccer practice, soccer game, pick one up from cross country meet and then one more soccer practice....are you wondering why the hell I'd want a baby? ahhahaha!:haha:

Im trying not to be so down, but damn....I am just down about this :cry:

Sure hope you guys are all well today!!!! :hugs:

hello all, just been reading your posts.had my first at 31 no problem.then tried for 3 half years with second but that ended with m/c.am now 37 and trying ttc again.the way am looking at it is age doesnt come in to it,its being lucky at the right time.so am hoping it wont take as long again.the only thing we did different was i started to take pregnacare 3 months prior and we did try mornings were night times was always the best for us because of little one .sending you lots of baby dust and it will happen to us all one day.x

Oh mama don't read to much into it! I would wait and if af still hasn't shown test again.

That's what I'm going to do. I will be testing Saturday!

Welcome js9 hope your stay here is very short but sweet!

Aww Airley...it's not over til the ol witch sings....:hugs:

I know...but seeing that BFN is pretty much a surefire guarantee she is gonna get me soon....I was sooooo hoping that AF was due yesterday and Im really a day late, but I guess FF isnt quite on top of it as I'd hoped and AF is having a laugh!!!

I've been pregnant several times before - for that Im blessed I know...
But the experience also tells me that if there is a bean in there, it shoulda shown by now - so poo! :wacko:

Thanks for thinking of me girls!!! I have to run go to soccer practice, soccer game, pick one up from cross country meet and then one more soccer practice....are you wondering why the hell I'd want a baby? ahhahaha!:haha:

Im trying not to be so down, but damn....I am just down about this :cry:

Sure hope you guys are all well today!!!! :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

mama4...i'm sending you loads of pma and :hug:!!!

i hope that - turns into a + for you!!!

:hugs: & :kiss:

Mornin guys!!! Just wanted to say hi to all and apologize for being such a bummer yesterday afternoon - dunno, it was just getting the best of me I guess.

Temp is still up this morning, so who knows??? Does anyone think its possible that FF has my O date wrong and I didnt O til later in the month which would make me not so many days DPO?

Mornin guys!!! Just wanted to say hi to all and apologize for being such a bummer yesterday afternoon - dunno, it was just getting the best of me I guess.

Temp is still up this morning, so who knows??? Does anyone think its possible that FF has my O date wrong and I didnt O til later in the month which would make me not so many days DPO?

no worries! i wish i could help with the ff...i haven't used it yet.

sending you :hug:

Hi ladies Im 43 and dh 46 tryin to conceive #1. i am currently cd16 5dpo and have been getting mild cramping on left hand side which is just uncomfortable, really sore boobs, nausea feelings around meal times that suppress my appetite,(but has lasted longer tonight), peeing for england from today, ewcm. my ov date was the 30th jan and im on a 24 day cycle so im due on on the 12th.
So if any of you ladies can give me your opinion on what you think as i am really hoping this is our month let alone year ! we have been trying for 15 months so far and have been taking fertile aid for women and fertile cm, and he has been taking fertile aid for men it has helped to an extent i have had 3 chemicals in the past 6 months last one was december.....
tina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->