*@*36yrs old and up*@*

Hi Guys

I am 35 will be 36 in Feb my bf is 28 go me lol This is my first month trying and due the :witch: tomorrow I have always thought for some reason that I wouldn't be able to concieve ( don't know why) but I have.

I have a great career as a buyer for a sports company lovely clothes nice car etc. But OMG I would swap it all for a :baby: I a heart beat. Please Mr stork give me a :baby: it's all I want:)

Just to keep the thread going and say hi to everyone! I'm CD 2 now, on the 2nd month TTC #1 after going off the pill Sept. 1. Thank goodness my cycle was fairly "normal" this month at 30 days: I don't even know what normal is, having been on b/c so long. I don't chart or temp or anything -- I'm already impatient and anxious enough, thanks! -- but will watch CM (drinking loads of grapefruit juice... read somewhere that helps with EWCM) and hope for some good bed-time the 13th, 15th, and 17th (CD 12, 14, and 16). Yes, it's on my calendar!

Amos -- How are you feeling? Any different? Have you been to the dr? All good news all around, I hope!

Here's to this time next month! :bfp:s all around!

Hello lovely mature ladies. LMAO

It's days like today that I'm really feeling my age. :dohh: I washed walls all day Sunday in my kitchen so I can paint tonight and all my muscles are oh so sore! I spent all day Saturday at the soccer fields and thankfully that is over!
Now we just have about 2 days left of volleyball! I am so ready to not have to run!

Amos hope you and peanut are doing well! I am good just waiting until Thursday probably Friday to test if af doesn't show.:shrug:

I have had tender @@'s and sensitive nips and yesterday I was dizzy a couple of times but I just contributed that to climbing up and down scrubbing walls :shrug:

Hello lovely mature ladies. LMAO

It's days like today that I'm really feeling my age. :dohh: I washed walls all day Sunday in my kitchen so I can paint tonight and all my muscles are oh so sore! I spent all day Saturday at the soccer fields and thankfully that is over!
Now we just have about 2 days left of volleyball! I am so ready to not have to run!

Amos hope you and peanut are doing well! I am good just waiting until Thursday probably Friday to test if af doesn't show.:shrug:

I have had tender @@'s and sensitive nips and yesterday I was dizzy a couple of times but I just contributed that to climbing up and down scrubbing walls :shrug:

Hey Sunshine! Dizziness was one of my first symptoms, so you just never know!

We are doing fine---just called my doctor to make my appt and can't get in til I am 10 weeks along- so no peace of mind for me. It didn't seem to matter about my last loss :( Oh well, guess there's nothing they can do anyway.

Hope everyone else is doing well...I am sort of keeping a low profile for a while :coolio:

Yep, I have officially gone mad lol :wacko:

6 Dpo and symptom spotting like a mad women :blush:
I just want to have a baby bump SO much.

Even talking to my (prob empty) belly just in case there's a little bub in there haha - OMG this is gonna be a long 2ww!!
(YAY My first 2ww YAY :happydance: )

Baby dust to all xx
congratulations Amos, hope you are keeping well
:dust::dust:

hi ladies, I'm joining the club.
I am 37 and DH is 32. This is my first month off BCP and we're TTC our first together. This is my second, I have a 15 yr old son.

Loads of babydust and good luck to everyone.

Hi babytyme

Good luck with ttc, hope its short n sweet.

xx

Hi Guys

I am 35 will be 36 in Feb my bf is 28 go me lol This is my first month trying and due the :witch: tomorrow I have always thought for some reason that I wouldn't be able to concieve ( don't know why) but I have.

I have a great career as a buyer for a sports company lovely clothes nice car etc. But OMG I would swap it all for a :baby: I a heart beat. Please Mr stork give me a :baby: it's all I want:)

Same here. I want a :baby: First thing, I have always wanted one, more than anything in the world. I´´m 35 and TTC my first, I didn´t start TTC before, I think because of life circumstances.

Anybody 5 dpo today? My chart looks perfect this month. I tend to think I´m preg but I prefer to think I´m not, so when AF arrives ít´s not so devastating.

Please tell me I´m not preg :winkwink:

hi all, new to this forum well any forum really. I am 11 dpo and am scheduled for AF's arrival on 10-8. I am hoping she is planning an extended vacation. I am 37 with three healthy little ones ( 15,8, and 5) and am really wanting another one. Also has anyone else had unbelievable thirst as a syptom? I can't drink enough orange crush!

welcome to the new gals :hugs:

enrisa, i love the "tell me i'm not pg"...i do the same thing. low expectations.

i was super tired and grumpy as all get out today.

no sore ( . )( . )s...maybe a little, but i think i'm losin' it a little.

dh has the night off. time to relax, with a glass of wine, even if it is the tww.

hope this finds you all well and full of pma :kiss:

Ok so now Im a nervous nellie for sure! If only I hadnt done that stupid half assed test on sat with my piddly pee, I'd be so full of PMA right now!!!! :wacko: (see my journal for further explanation of said piddly pee test:haha:)

What does everyone think?? I thought AF would come yesterday based on my previous 14 day luteal phase...so did FF...
My BB's are still a bit sore, more so when I take off the bra at night..
dont seem to have anymore weird little cramps much anymore, maybe a bit hit or miss - guess what I mean is I have NO symptoms at all of anything...guess I still feel a bit more like AF is still on her stupid way! I thought she was just here, went to the loo and it was only a yucky surge of some kind of CM, ooky really! Felt liked I'd peed my pants a bit :blush:

Opinions, who thinks I should make a dash to the store and buy a test - and who thinks I should still wait???? Come on ladies, tell me what you think!!!

Help!!! :shrug:

Hi vkj73 i totally relate to the worry. I havent had children yet due to my career and i cant help worrying that at 39 ive left it all too late. Ill be crossing my fingers for you xxx

Opinions, who thinks I should make a dash to the store and buy a test - and who thinks I should still wait???? Come on ladies, tell me what you think!!!

Help!!! :shrug:

Mama4, your chart is looking promising, especially being past your expected AF date. I'd buy a FRER today and test tomorrow with FMU. Good luck!
I'm expecting AF tomorrow but not feeling any real symptoms either.
Babydust to everyone!

Mama I would buy a test and do it tomorrow morning. Don't be stupid like me this afternoon thinking that I could just run home over my lunch hour and poas and it would be positive.:dohh: Good luck hun!

Amos my doctor the last time I was pg didn't want to see me until I was 8wks but he did put me on those progestrone suppositories. I have also been informed that when I fall pg again I have to use them until 12wks so maybe they don't think your at risk yet. I hope your doing well.

Welcome to all the new ttc'ers of maturaty! These ladies are great hope you find them as hopeful and supportive as I have!

AFM well if you see above you can see I tested and it was BFN! (target brand blue dye one) I think I will be waiting until Saturday and then testing again if af hasn't shown yet.

Mama- :test::test::test:

Sunshine- thanks- I think you have to have 3 losses before they will do anything different. Terrible if you ask me. Good luck on your next test- fingers crossed for ya still!!!

Hope everyone is ok....I feel a little guilty still posting here, but I miss you guys :hugs:

Mama4 -If I were you i'd be testing lol ( not much to go on, since I POAS today and only 7dpo lol)

But your chart looks really good and af is late
OMG !!! I am so hopeful for you
Fingers and toes crossed fro you, let us know how you get on.

xx

I am really kinda excited here, and I dont even know you lol xx

Hi all
Glad to find this thread! I am 38, DH is 40 and we have just started TTC.

I have no idea about my cycle as I have just come off Cerezette BCP and have not yet had a visited from AF - it's been over 4 weeks. I have been on BCP of one kind or another for years so no idea about my cycles - fingers crossed I am ovulating! I have loads of symptons, but cruelly pre AF hormones play tricks and feel the same as pregnancy so I am guessing it's just my body sorting itself out - frustrating though! I was so convinced that I had pregnancy symptons last week that I did a test but got a :bfn:.

Great to hear stories of ladies our age having successful :bfp:s, good luck to all of us!
Nice to meet you all!

Hi SharonF - been away on my hols so just catching up with the thread now, nice to meet you..
Im in the same boat as yourself - came off cerazette 6 weeks ago, previously been on BCP of different sorts and implanon for years so im also praying that im ovulating, still no sign of AF for me either but loads of symptoms and a couple of BFN's!!! keep in touch & here's to BFP's soon x

I caved and did go get a test. Its negative bigger than life and Im trying not to let me spirits completely collapse. There just cant even be a chance for me now if Im 16DPO and its still not showing a thing....so I guess AF is just screwing with me and who the heck knows when she will be here!!!

Thanks for crossing your fingers for me ladies, but I guess its a big no for me this time again....:nope:

Im feeling so low guys....kinda mad, kinda like just giving up....phew....Im bleh!:cry:

mama4, sorry you're feeling down about the test. However, if AF hasn't shown there is still a chance. On the positive note, your LP length is great. hugs!

Aww Airley...it's not over til the ol witch sings....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->