*@*36yrs old and up*@*

just wanted to see if y'all are still out there.

i know there are some other 35+ threads on bnb, but i was checkin' to see if i could keep this one goin'.

hope this finds you all well and gettin' ready for some serious :baby: makin'.

:hug:

Hi!

Well I am still out here lurking! Maybe us over 36ers are just too busy for some B&B time!!

I'm just starting my first 2ww (I think) as I have been temping and had a big leap yesterday and today so possible ovulation? No idea really, I'm making it up as I go along as I am new to all this and have just come off the pill a few months ago! Let's wait and see.

How is everyone else?

Hi!

Well I am still out here lurking! Maybe us over 36ers are just too busy for some B&B time!!

I'm just starting my first 2ww (I think) as I have been temping and had a big leap yesterday and today so possible ovulation? No idea really, I'm making it up as I go along as I am new to all this and have just come off the pill a few months ago! Let's wait and see.

How is everyone else?

yeah! thanks for the post. i'm in the tww+ as well. my cycles are around 35 days, so i've got a ways to go...

i hope you and all the girls are doing well :hugs:

yeah! thanks for the post. i'm in the tww+ as well. my cycles are around 35 days, so i've got a ways to go...

i hope you and all the girls are doing well :hugs:

I think I may well have a cycle about 35 days too, if I am correct I ovulated on day 20. I used to have long cycles when I was younger but have been on the pill so long I have no idea recently! Let's keep our fingers crossed that this 2ww is worth it!

Good luck to you!

Hey girls just to let you all know this is completely possible!

I had DD at 34, DS at 37 and now have a bean and will be 40 in April.

Hope you all get your BFPs really really soon xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm still here! Currently on CD16 and still awaiting my Peak on my CBFM! Looks like I'll be having a long cycle this month boo! Starting to get a bit worn out from all the BD'ing and hoping for Peaks this weekend!

OMG DT!!!! Yay!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thank you that fills me with hope!! Congrats honey xxxx

Hi, I am sort of new and just noticed this thread. I am 36 and TTC for #1. I sound kind of like the original poster; I have been trying for 14 months, all tests for my husband and me have come out clear. I tried Clomid last cycle, but just got AF yesterday. So, I am on CD2. I am taking a break from Clomid this cycle, but will probably try again next cycle, with more monitoring and possibly IUI.

:wave:H everyone

I popped in to say hello back in September when I was only wtt, but as I have just come over to ttc I thought i'd pop in again, see how everyone is doing.

So how are you all?

Small recap -I am 36, DH 34 ttc baby number 4 -copper coil removed yesterday YAY - so doc says fertility should return immediately. I was diagnosed with PCOS 8 years ago, but conceived my youngest son after only 1st month of trying - so fingers crossed my PCOS hasn't got significantly worse and no complications combined with my age.

So anyway Hi Everyone :wave: Baby dust to all :dust::dust:

BTW -Who have you all told your trying to conceive, and who have you NOT told and why?
I haven't told anyone in my family because I couldn't stand the 'Do you not think 3's enough?, Do you not think your getting on a bit?, or Are you mad -going back to nappies and sleepless nights after such a big gap? type questions and statements. They may surprise me but I'd rather not deal with it if I dont have to lol, I'll wait until I am pg then they'll hopefully hold their tongues lol Have told a couple of my childless friends who still believe they are in their prime and support me totally (if not think I am a loon :wacko:for wanting four lol-jk)

xx

Biiig Congrats DT!!!!

Welcome Wannabubba#4~ Hey dont listen to anything the doubters have to say! I have 4 and Im TTC #5!! I just turned 38 and my DH is only 32...He doesnt have any kids of his own. My four are from previous marriage, so Im all for trying again! My oldest is almost 14 and my youngest is 6, one girl and 3 boys. I'd Loooooove to have another girl!!! I understand completely where you are coming from though by keeping it to yourself. Some people just have no sense of when to keep their opinions to themselves. Seems like having babies is one of those subjects where people tend to just say the rudest things and ask the most personal questions, dont they? For example, "dont you know whats causing that yet?" Man I hated to hear people say that to me!

Anyway, welcome, feel free to talk about TTC and daydream about a new baby on here with all us gals. We're all in the same boat! :hugs:

Hi to all!

My story is similar to others: I'm 37, OH is 44. We're TTC #1. I was on bcp forever -- no really, forever (like 20 years). Just off on September 1 for the 1st month TTC. First :witch: today. Funny, never thought I'd want to see her, but since I got the BFN, I was hoping everything was working "down there."

I get anxious and worried too! As well as really, really impatient!

Been online off and on today-actually been trying to work!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! Practice making that :baby:

Been online off and on today-actually been trying to work!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! Practice making that :baby:

Hi Amos2009~ Im still sooooo excited for you girl! Have you posted any more recent pics of tests, or are you past the POAS stage now? Just curious, wanted to see yours get darker and darker...last one I saw was early on I think.

Well, I am 12DPO and if my luteal phase sticks with 14 days again then Im due for AF on Monday the 5th. I am refusing to test early this time...all the BFN's have proven to be too much for me these last few months. So Im just gonna wait it out.

Hope you are well!!! :hugs:

Hi Amos2009~ Im still sooooo excited for you girl! Have you posted any more recent pics of tests, or are you past the POAS stage now? Just curious, wanted to see yours get darker and darker...last one I saw was early on I think.

Well, I am 12DPO and if my luteal phase sticks with 14 days again then Im due for AF on Monday the 5th. I am refusing to test early this time...all the BFN's have proven to be too much for me these last few months. So Im just gonna wait it out.

Hope you are well!!! :hugs:

Hi sweets! I have not peed on anything else lately, but I am going to buy a digital today just so I can see it in writing. Still seems to good to be true. There are a few pics on my pregnancy gallery thread- the latest one was taken the day AF was due- wasn't as dark as the control line, but there was still a line!

Well, how are you feeling at 12DPO?

:wohoo::wohoo:

What great news DT!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Amos2009 - I will have to go look back thru your OMG thread to see if I can find the latest pic you took...I just love seeing peoples BFP's! Gives me hope a plenty!

Im feeling fine. Not symptom spotting, cause I really dont have anything to spot per say. BB's feel kinda heavy, Nips a bit tender...loads of gas (cause of the crap I've been eating no doubt! :haha:) and have felt very crampy down low. Not an all over dull cramp in the abdomen, but more like shooting cramps that last a bit, or are kinda constant but only in sort of a line on each side...like the pains are radiating down from below my belly button on each side to form a V as the top of my pubic area....ok, did that make any sense at all??? haha! Im not sure what thats all about, but it basically feels like AF is on her way to me...just with a different kinda crampy icky feeling...

Anywho, I am proud of myself for not testing yet, EVEN THOUGH I DO HAVE A TEST IN THE HOUSE! HAHAHA!:thumbup: Its just a cheapy one dollar kind from dollar general, so I doubt it would even pick up anything early...I hope I have the sense to keep on waiting til AF comes...I really dont wanna test early!

Im gonna go look for your pic!!!!! :hugs:

The bad (or good) thing about those pains is that they could be either AF or PG symptoms! But I am proud of you for waiting to test. It's really hard to do, but in the end, it's so much better I believe. I so hope it's your month!!!

Hi Sunshine-how are you toots?

it makes me sooo happy to see this thread goin' strong again!

congrats to all the :bfp:s and thanks for the words of encouragement :hugs:

as far as telling people about ttc, i've only told close family and friends. and even within that, only a few know the details. other than my husband, only one person knows about bnb (and i don't think i even told her the name of the site). i give a lot of "we're thinking about it" statements.

if we...or excuse me, when we get our :bfp: i am only going to tell a few people within that group.

one step at a time.

for those new to the thread, i'm 36, dh is soon-to-be 40. we are ttc #1. we've both been tested and everything is ok (as of this year). my dr mentioned clomid if things don't happen, but i'm trying to go natural until the new year (i.e. acupuncture and cbfm).

we shall see. i've got a ways to go 'til testing (see ticker below).

lots of :dust: to you all :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->