37 sleeps until Christmas - the 2013 countdown thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide between penguin or Santa for Bobby. Help!

https://gifts.personalcreations.com/flowers/Christmas-Sleigh-Stocking-30075181?ref=HomeNoRef&viewpos=23&trackingpgroup=PCHRSTO

Thanks! I ended up ordering the penguin stocking just now, plus this ornament

Yayayayay!! The 30s is the start of it being 'soon' I think :)

When I was shopping yesterday I saw a cute countdown to Christmas clock but didn't buy it because I've spent enough already I think :haha:

Have a good weekend ladies!

I have a chalkboard that I use for counting down! Once the decs are up it takes pride of place in our living room :D

Good idea!

I should get an advent calendar or something along those lines.

How's your Christmas shopping going?

Getting there! DD and DH are done now and I've started to order bits and bobs for the rest of the family. I am going shopping at the big shopping centre next week so I'll probably look at clothes and things whilst I'm there, I prefer to see clothes in person. I need to get a serious move on with sorting my sister's gifts out as she lives in North Carolina and the post can take forever to get there.

How about you hun?

Sounds like things are coming along!

I'm done, I think. I do want to buy a couple of chocolate items for DH's stocking.

Have fun shopping next week!

Well done you! Must feel good to be finished :) When is your little one due? I was so organised last year so I didn't have to worry after baby was born.

January 4th though it would be cool to end up with a December baby! I think it's what's motivating me to finish early.

Your LO will be a year soon, how exciting!

Just one month to go until her first birthday - crazy and exciting all at once!

38 sleeps ladies. Just. 38. Ahhhhhhh!!!

My tummy just did a genuine flip. That's the first time that has happened this year! I think I'm actually entering 'excited' territory!

Belly flip Leliana? Maybe there's a baby hiding in there :haha:

Christmas tree is in box upstairs. Will be going up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"