37 sleeps until Christmas - the 2013 countdown thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting sooooooo close!!!!!!

:happydance: my shopping is underway now, finally getting in the spirt

Not feeling the Christmas spirit as much today - but I'm heading out for a coffee with the Mr later so hopefully that will perk me up :)

We're in the 20s tomorrow - utter madness!

DH has the week off from work so he's doing a bit of grocery shopping for me today while I watch Ariana. Tomorrow we are going to the local children's museum. Wednesday we are cooking, and Thursday we go to his mom's for Thanksgiving :)

Oh yes, completely forgot about Thanksgiving for a moment there! I'm very envious, I would love a day like that here in the UK, the food sounds amazing. Hope you have a lovely week with DH - it's so nice to get some proper time together.

Thanksgiving is fun! Though we Americans hardly need an excuse to get together and overeat :haha:

Ladies... just to let you know... we are in the 20s!!!! 29 sleeps until Christmas!

29 sleeps! Eeeeeek! I would feel a little better if I had more shopping done! I hate waiting, but need to get paid, and save $

28 sleeps you mean...no way am i sleeping christmas eve! loool

Hehe, or worse, 27! I get so excited about Christmas Eve I don't know what to do with myself the day before!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back