38 and WTT #2

Could it be late implantation...... Do you know for sure when you O-ed this month. It's not unheard off implantation 10-11 dpo XX FX for you chic

Fertility friend says CD17 from temps and I had this on CD14 but didn't think it was truly positive as the colour was only really on one side of the line

Screenshot_20190828_180610_com.whatsapp.jpg

Looks quite positive but if your temping & they didn't match am not sure. Did you carry on with opk after this one on cd14. How did they look.

Took another test 3/4pm hardly anything there. I do however have no loads of ewcm. Again either too much fluid in urine or cycle is gone AWOL x

I did, never had anything as dark as that one, and never got a peak on the Clearblue monitor. The CD14 would be right as you can ovulate 12-48 hours after the peak.

You might have missed it. I've read that LH starts early morning and the best time to test is early afternoon. If your surge is only short you could have just missed it. EWCM is a very good sign so fingers crossed for you

So sounds like cd14 was your peak/O. How strange any sign of AF this morning!

It just wasn't meant to be again. All going fine we where DTD, then hubby must have started over thinking or something & all went down hill arhhhh god. I can see this is going to be a long process. We talked after & he said it's just so flustering etc. I honestly feel helpless.

Just hoping that next month when we're away we have no issues x

Sending you hugs :hugs:

More spotting this morning and AF type cramps so I'm sure she will arrive today

Honestly Rachael I don't know what to do. I came on to him last night and after he said I wasn't expecting it as we only just DTD on Monday. He also said that when I come on to him he believes its only for one thing and that then sets his mind going, cant continue etc.
I said to him well I will just stop coming onto you then as I don't really know what to do. He was like no I don't want that, so what's the answer then? I am just so bloody frustrated as I am sure this is another month out. Ill be doing another OPK this AM but sure I felt a bit of O pain this am and there is no blood way he will dtd again today or tomorrow not after last night.
I wonder if its quite a common thing in men. Like he said last night, he has to be fully in the mood as if I am not 100% feeling it I can just lie there in a way. Very true I suppose but I just don't know how to help him as I can see if it continues it will massively affect out relationship, emotionally and physically x

I hope you get answers one way or another today with AF x

I honestly don't know what to say in the situation. Do you think it might be worth going to see a doctor?

God no but I think he would hate that. I think only time will let if it continues. I think its really not helped by he's previous habits before we began trying. He never really came inside me always pulled out despite me being on the pill etc so I think it a habit he's got into really. Massive self control but now its coming to bite us grrr x

So my opk showed a line but not quite as dark as yesterday. Also a little more ewcm today.

Thanks for your support hun x

I'm always here for you.

It could well be a habit that he needs to break. Hopefully he will be able to

Thank chic xx

I am not going to try again this month unless he wants to come onto me, so onto next month :-/ x

Thank you Hun and you too
xx:dust:xx

Dare I ask has she arrived :af:

Nope, no sign of her. Had a tiny bit of spotting this morning but nothing since. If she doesn't arrive over night I'll test in the morning:shrug:

Please update me won't you I have everything crossed for you xx
Here's my test bottom one is this mornings what you think x

IMG_20190829_220758.jpg

So bottom this morning and top this evening? If that is the case I would say the surge is done and Ov is imminent if it hasn't already happened after yesterday's OPK. Of you DTD Monday you would have a chance though

No bottom is this AM second bottom yesterday AM the top to Tues pm & AM.
God I wish we where able to dtd tonight grrrr

Bottom looks positive then as the lines are equal darkness.

I've downloaded the femometer app for opks this cycle. It takes the guess work out of them

Yeah that's what I guessed. Haven't managed to dtd but really didn't think it would happen to be fair.

Have you tested or af arrived x

I haven't tested as my temp dropped again this morning. If AF doesn't arrive today I will test tomorrow. I'm sure she will appear today though. She either appears overnight or mid morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->