38 and WTT #2

Thanks Bev x
We've just had a massive argument hubby says everything seems to be revolving around having another baby. I hardly think I've spoken about it much to be fair I feel delt with the miscarriage extremely well.Not speaking too much about it or talking to him about having another. The fact it's my first AF after the miscarriage the thoughts of not having another or not knowing if/when. Its no wonder am a f#cking emotional wreck today. He says he feels he's being put under pressure with things I say like. "Well you don't want another anyway" & "you'll be glad to know my periods here" he's also looking at booking to go away again in September & I mentioned I wish I'll be on soft drinks."wishing our DD had a sibling to play with but the age gap is massive now" he said all these things mount up and make him feel pressured. He also mentioned that he hasn't been preventing by putting a condom on & if he really didn't want one he'd use one. I dare not say no but you pull out... Am sorry l make you feel this way but it's as if we're re living every minute of when we tried for our DD it took me well over a year before he finally agreed to try & kept pulling out. Then the loss, then bleeding through her pregnancy, then her being a really difficult baby. I just feel it's all abit too much and am an emotional wreck. Feel like giving up already x

I'm sorry about the argument. It sounds like it's a very difficult time for you both and it's hard to process :hugs:

Thanks Rachel, feel quite a bit better today. Experienced the worlds worse period cramp & (sorry tmi) alot of large clots. I have read it can happen like this your first AF after a miscarriage.
Things are fine with me & DH. Infact I got home to be told DH has just book us a little family holiday for a week end of sep. Said we all need it after what we've been through. pretty sweet xx

How's it going Rachael. Think am in my fertile window however nothing yet on the opk. Used a moon cup yesterday. Sorry tmi hubby wasn't able to finish inside, had to collect it then use my moon cup kept it in for a few hours. When I took it out there was nothing in there so it's gone somewhere. My god how has TTC ended up like this. Honestly the sooner TTC is over the better & we can just make love/have sex how & when we want x
Hope your well xx

I'm 11dpo, waiting on AF as we're out this month. Think OH is having performance issues due to pressure. Going to try every other day after AF leaves but if he's still struggling we might be going down the mooncup route too. Things we do to get pregnant

Good luck ladies! Been reading through your plight. Nervously waiting to try after new job starts in a few weeks - just wanted to say thanks for your continued honesty and sharing. It really helps

Welcome @celticmum xx good luck to try Hun we're here when your ready. When you likely to start trying

Yup Rachael same thing happened with my DH the day prior was ok though so we'll see. Currently cd17 still not even a hint of a line. Wondering if I might o late or not at all this month. Unless it's just not being picked up on the opk, I have been testing a little early 9 - 9.30am & drinking lots of fluid also up quite abit in the night. I found that affected OPK results in the past. X

Last edited:
Welcome @celticmum

Your Daughter is only 6 months younger than mine.
Good luck for when you start TTC!

Well TMI but I've had a small amount of slightly bloody tinged CM. Only 11dpo so either FF has my Ov wrong or this month my LP is shorter than usual. Wish AF would hurry up instead of teasing

Spotting is getting heavier to AF is well on her way. Actually pleased as we go away on Sunday so hopefully she'll be gone by then

Gosh hope it is AF for you I bloody hate it when AF is stop start like spotting then nothing then spotting the next day & nothing grrrr it's so bloody irritating. Where you going on your hols Hun x

I too if am honest just want to wish away this cycle. According to my app next month pretty much the whole of my fertile window will be whist we're on holiday. My DH has no issues what so ever on holiday, think the sun does something to him. He's pretty much up for it ever night. I am pinning everything on September to be my month. I'll be devastated if it doesn't work out x

We're going to Legoland at Windsor, just away for 2 nights.

Hopefully next cycle will be the one for you

Well today according to my app is the big O. Finally opk started to show a line, clear blue showing nothing though. Here's hoping O is on the way going to try and DTD today and Friday FX all goes to plan. TMI...Strange thing is I've had lots of wet watery creamy cm this am? Usually I have ewcm by now. Maybe my miscarriage has knocked things out of kilter

Screenshot_20190828-101044.jpg Screenshot_20190828-101035.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully the line will get stronger on the OPK. i would do another this afternoon to check and possibly another this evening.

I had a bit more spotting this morning but nothing since. My temp went up instead of down though this morning. Really confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->