38 and WTT #2

Hey chic, how's things you coming to the end of AF now. Still no sign of ay positive opk for me but we've DTD a few time already just incase. As I am not great using the IC opk. I pee & drink alot so sometimes it's quite diluted x

So I feel massively disappointed & a little self conscious. We DTD last night but think hubby put too much pressure on himself & went limp. Timing would have been great too. We spoke about it after & he said we where ment to be having a relaxed approach to it which I get his point but also feel like bursting into tears I just don't want to wait any longer by preventing by not finishing inside. I feel pretty low to be honest as I know it's going to take 4EVER with how long it's already taken the break of 3 months on top of not having his sperm where it's needed.:sad1:
I just don't know what to do as this is exactly what we went through with TTC for our DD. :sad2: it's just so flustering knowing you've got such a short window, there's an ever growing age gap & I am getting no younger.
I just don't think I'll be able to come onto him again this month now because of this. I'll have to wait till he's ready. I honestly don't think I can take much more I know it's our first month back trying but I feel I've given him time & did what he wanted & now he's going back on his word. I totally get it's a massive decision but as I've explain SO many times to him it doesn't happen over night & we could find ourselves over a year later yet again. I just feel quite alone of am honest.

Sending you massive hugs xx

AF finished a few days ago, CD9 today so time to start on the CBFM sticks. Not particularly feeling up to :sex: at the moment though, Dad's funeral is on Friday so I doubt there'll be any baby made this cycle xx

Thank you & same to you. I hope it goes as well as a funeral can go. I'll be thinking of you xx

I am currently cd 17 and still nothing just the faintest little line ever. I text hubby this morning as found it an easier way to express my thoughts. He assured me it was me & to most certainly not hold back with coming onto him as he likes it. So fingers crossed there's still more time for a few more BD sessions before we miss O

Thanks ladies.

My previous months testing go from nothing, no line to pretty much positive with a day. So think getting O is coming any day.
FX for this month

This mornings test, FX we can catch the eggy.
I've run out of opk now
:sex::spermy::dust:

IMG_20190608_165949.jpg

Fingers crossed for you. I'm still low on the CBFM

Bumblebee - that’s hard about your hubby. Strange how once you’re TTC it becomes so much harder to get the seed done. I know the night we conceived my daughter I was panicking because I knew it was my last day ovulating but my husband was working such long days. He was exhausted and literally couldn’t finish. We had to try twice and I felt so guilty feeling like I was making him do it even though he was so tired. Somehow we managed it and that was our month.

Have you talked to him about how you’re feeling? What does he stay?

Thanks Symphony7, yeah I spoke with him a little that evening. Then text him the following morning as found it easier to put across my true feelings/emotions. He totally understand & assured me it was me, he just started over thinking. My husband is a pleaser & I told him he doesn't need to keep going, he can finish when he feels ready to do so & not to be so concerned with my needs. I know am lucky, we've DTD twice since that night with no issues so FX this is our month. How long after a positive opk do you O. I have a VERY short LH surge. I mean extremely short. It goes from no line one day positive then next morning then by the evening the line is disappearing.

Hi Racheal how you getting on hun. The TWW is so bloody hard!!!! I am due my AF in 8-9 days not sure if/when to start testing I have 5 ic that I may start as of Thursday next week. Think I got my BFP at 12dpo with my DD, which would be about 1-2 days before AF was due

Where are you at now? I've finally had a peak (Monday) and am now in the TWW

I actually tested this am roughly 10dpo & think I saw something tested again & nothing. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. X
The tww is Sooo long FX for you Hun. Did you manage to bd much around your peak x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->