39 and trying to conceive:-(

Well at least with prego hormones you know your doing something.
Not in limbo

I have these cd's that supposedly put one tone in one ear and one in the other and it is supposed to change your brain wave frequency. You have to listen with headphones or it won't have an effect. I got the relaxation one, I can't remember which brain wave it changes you to, but there are different cd's that change the brain waves to "creativity" "sleep" and so forth. What I would really like to buy is the contraption that is the headphones along with the eye covering that puts out light impulses along with the musical tones to really change brain wave frequency, but they are at least $400! So now is not the time for that. The book Three Magic Words has a meditation at the end of each chapter that you read each day. The book itself is enlightening. So there are several ways in which I am slowly combating my moods plus seeing the therapist every 2 weeks or so; she herself had serious fertility issues and got prego naturally, like a miracle basically. I have been totally fine yesterday and today. I feel like the worst is over for now; like a weight has lifted. We must always remember that learning does not go in a straight upward path, but that it can be a spiral upward and you may take a few steps forward and one step back, so have patience.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Kismet- why are you on a break this cycle? Because you have the kids? Pardon me if this is crossing the line, but can't you sneak a BD in late at night?

Again, sorry if this is offensive.

I always have the same issue when we have the kids. DB is so overprotective.

About Fertility Friend:
I am glad that I only have the free membership because when they give me the free trial membership I realize that the chart tells you what your estimated due date would be if you got pregnant that cycle, every month! This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooooooooo much information for me. I would obsess over it, watching the months go by. They tell you the percentage of pregnant women that have your same symptoms!; that would totally drive me crazy! It would give me way too much hope and then sadness.

Positive: Not offensive at all! :hugs: We don't have any kids, just a cat that likes to sit on the bed when we're misbehaving. :dohh: :haha: I'm on break because I have a minor, but irritating health concern that I couldn't treat properly if I was TTC. My doctor didn't want me to stop trying, but he also said I couldn't take the required medication if I was trying, so it was a bit of a catch 22. If I had fallen last cycle, I would have managed through pregnancy, but let's face it, pregnancy is hard enough without extra pain thrown in the mix. I just hope I can clear this issue up ASAP and get back at it for November. :thumbup: Also, we were a bit thrown over emotionally because of my chemical last cycle so having some room to breathe is a good thing, especially for DH. :D

Well I hope that your issue gets resolved and the pain goes away and November is your month to shine!!! :flower:

About Fertility Friend:
I am glad that I only have the free membership because when they give me the free trial membership I realize that the chart tells you what your estimated due date would be if you got pregnant that cycle, every month! This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooooooooooo much information for me. I would obsess over it, watching the months go by. They tell you the percentage of pregnant women that have your same symptoms!; that would totally drive me crazy! It would give me way too much hope and then sadness.

Yeah I have VIP on ff
I have had really high months and nothing
My friend was only at 34 and got her BFP
:shrug:

Bonnie- That FF such a dissapointment!!! I see what you mean by perfect charts.

7dpo - 7 days left or more.

I was gonna get all you can eat sushi for my 40th birthday saturday (very good quality for cheap), but on the less than 1% chance this could be the month, I guess I won't. I almost don't care. That probably sounds aweful. It's not that I don't care, it's that I don't want to base my life around something that is most likely not true..?.. (not that I don't base my life around ttc 95% of the time).

My counselor said to just go to a Japanese steak house where they stir fry right in front of you. Then I could get cooked sushi instead of the all you can eat raw stuff (and I wouldn't have to watch OH eat tons of raw sushi right next to me). The thing is, when/if I get a bfn, I will feel so stupid for not having sushi on my birthday, and foolishly giving in to this dream...

Just thinking out loud again!!! :dohh:

Bonnie- That FF such a dissapointment!!! I see what you mean by perfect charts.

7dpo - 7 days left or more.

I was gonna get all you can eat sushi for my 40th birthday saturday (very good quality for cheap), but on the less than 1% chance this could be the month, I guess I won't. I almost don't care. That probably sounds aweful. It's not that I don't care, it's that I don't want to base my life around something that is most likely not true..?.. (not that I don't base my life around ttc 95% of the time).

My counselor said to just go to a Japanese steak house where they stir fry right in front of you. Then I could get cooked sushi instead of the all you can eat raw stuff (and I wouldn't have to watch OH eat tons of raw sushi right next to me). The thing is, when/if I get a bfn, I will feel so stupid for not having sushi on my birthday, and foolishly giving in to this dream...

Just thinking out loud again!!! :dohh:

Yeah some of my charts were beauty's if you look down.
I currently have a score of 62. Lol

I don't like sushi but if I were you I would go ahead and enjoy your bday and eat what you want. You already said it is good quality so that is the main key I think. We can't be perfect. I still drink 2-4 cups off coffee a day.

So do we need to start a new thread in a couple of weeks once we are both 40? :rofl:

That's what I was thinking about the new thread!??
I might get depressed having to go to this 39 and ttc thread knowing I'm 40.
I thought I wouldn't care, but I guess it effects me a little.

That's what I was thinking about the new thread!??
I might get depressed having to go to this 39 and ttc thread knowing I'm 40.
I thought I wouldn't care, but I guess it effects me a little.

I thought I wouldn't care either, and I sort of don't... but really I do.. sort of.. I have to say that because I sorta felt I had to go to the next thread once I hit 40. But seriously, 39 to 40 is it really such a huge difference. I say that now, being in my 40 yr old skin for 3 months.. but yes hey, I'm no longer in my 30's.. rambling.. must be the big glass of wine I had with dinner :haha:

I guess we will have to make a new 40s thread because I do not see one. Been on this site 3times today, I feel like such a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm.....i couldnt begin to count the times i was on today...and every day...
so who is the looser now?
:rofl:

i was thinking we call it So now we are 40........
:rofl:

I lookded at charts on FF over 39 and pregnant was my only criteria. It was very encouraging. I keep thinking I should be taking the progesterone suppositories after O just in case, to help things along or something. I was never told my progesterone was low, but...
Would that really make a difference??... I look at these charts women 40 and over and it's a mixed bag whether or not they take progesterone, and they still get pregnant.

That nurse should not have told me I am in perimenopause without consulting a physician or nurse practitioner. The nurse practitioner said that she would not consider me as perimenopause. That was the day after the gyn said I had fertile cm and cp consistent with O. Screw that nurse!!!!!!!!!! I am calling today to switch facilities and nurses (it's the same clinic, they have 3 facilities not too far from each other so....).

If I didn't have this forum or something like it Idk what I'd do; I only meant I was a loser, but I'm not and neither is anyone else.

I am going to injure my co-worder if she doesn't shut her big loud mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people just think that everything they say is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO important to the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God help me!!!!!!!!

:rofl: about coworker!

Yes there are plenty of women over 40 getting preg. It just takes time. And patience. Have I said I have no patience?

We are not losers. Thank god I have this place and you all to vent too!

Absolutly change centers if your not happy.

Well af due tomorrow. Did not bother testing today. Everyone else swears they see something but I know damn well there is nothing to see. Crampy but not quite the same as af. :shrug: I have had no typical af signs. Cm still going strong and no sore boobs at all. Feel like I'm fighting a cold-DB has been really sick so....
Will test Sunday if af doesn't appear.
If I had progesterone I would take it. Can't hurt. Just remember to ignore your bbt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->