3DPO and going nuts, anyone else?

im 3 dpo and today my mucus looked pinky does anyone else get this :hug:

AG? anything new on your end babe?

faye i think the bloody CM you see is left over from ovulation ...implementation bleeding doesn't start before 6dpo or so ...you probably had a great ovulation :) !

My breast look weird today hmmm
hopefully they will still look weird tomorrow

come on AG ! keep positive ! i really have a good feeling about you !!!!:)

how long is your cycle firebabe? are you close to testing?

my last cycle was 25 days from May to June so I used the default 28 days
instead ,so in 28 day cycle my periods due in two days
if I record it as 25 days my period is a day late .. what one should I go by??

how long is your cycle firebabe? are you close to testing?

did you record the month before that ?
you can tell your average with 3 months cycle total...

so i think you are probably like me about 27 days cycle :)...do you to test or wait a little ?

i know is super expensive so that why after 9 month i wait to see if AF show before i test!!!
good luck to you babe!

ill let u know how it goes!Thanks! sweetie!!
i know is super expensive so that why after 9 month i wait to see if AF show before i test!!!
good luck to you babe!

Hi girls, I was in your position a couple of weeks ago so know exactly what you are going through....:hissy: lol!!

Its sooooo frustrating!!! I tested with an early test 11dpo and got a faint but defo :bfp:

I'm rooting for you all and will be checking up on this thread to hopefully see a load of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance:

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

:hug:

Liz
xx

well this is the day Im supposed to get my :witch:...
please stay away :witch: pls stay away pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Im a bit stuck with testing, i had an HCG shot to induce ovulation 9 days ago so i dont know when it would have gone out of my system.
If i tested bfp then id beleive it was still the shot in my body, if it was bfn then i could be too early.

I WANNA TEST!!!!!!!!
I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!!!!
I think if my temp goes up tomorrow morn (please please please) I will... :shy: I gotta poas! even if i KNOW it'll be a bfn. I KNOW IT, either b/c it is or b/c its too early, but I need to see a bfn so I can stop obsessing so much... patience has NEVER been my thing... :shy:
:kiss:

but wendy you are only 7 dpo and you will test tomorow? don't you want to wait a little?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->