3DPO and going nuts, anyone else?

I agree with Miel, Swiss - you are Naughty, "step away from the tests"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AG - as hard as it may be, i would get tested at the hospital in case it is from your shot because a false reading at home might be too upsetting and we don't want you upset!!!!!

yep , Ag told me she was going to be test at the doc....oh my god the date is soooo close for her !!!
AG must be nerves racking right now no?

AG!!!!! only 4 days left !!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

me little to report ...White/creamy CM still feel like i have bubbles in my tummy but i think it's stress...boobs feel normal ,no puking to report as well :(

Tender boobs but get these some months anyway. Creamy CM but i think this could be normal anyway - it's certainly not like Neyney had.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH another week to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firebabe ! your avatar ! freaky the eyes thing ...:rofl:!

i made a thread for you in the general chat section:)...

:witch::witch::witch: arrived
stupid lying psychics ..now I lay myself down and cry for a while :cry:

Sorry AF arrived FB. I also noticed the eye thing and thought it was freaky!

Mixed feelings today - school kids are irritating me BIG time! My boobs are sore and as i typed this had a few twinges. Got creamy CM and i think a bit more than normal. Nothing major to indicate anything at this stage, just thought i would make a note of things. Looking at other peoples BFPs made me wanna scream with frustration - i'm happy for them but i just want it to be my BFP!

:hugs: FB

11dpo, still got the tender boobs. i keep squeezing a little to check :lol:

looks like we are in the same boat ladies!

i keep squeezing as well and sad to say they still don't hurt ...they are tender but not hurting..
Tansey i have as well a increase CM white/creamy and sometimes it's almost watery too?

8 dpo or 9dpo depending ...i think i "O" on cd13 but FF chart think i did CD12...
anyway just had a brown discharge with some blood in it?

i don't know what you to think...

Meil - I just posted in your other thread but it does sound like what we all think implantation is. See how the next couple of days are and if there's no more it's not your usual spotting and could be a good thing! This could be it! xx

AG - only a couple of days for you, are you ok? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->