3dpo, come wait with me?

I'm sleepy to but could be the 20 lbs of food I've eaten today

lol turkey, if you had some, has a chemical in it that promotes drowsiness lol As I had my thanksgiving meal on Tuesday and it had no turkey I cannot blame the turkey for my sleepiness... lol Hope your thanksgiving went well :)

It was good I didn't eat turkey I always go for ham lol guess I'm strange

lol naw ham is great... ugh now getting a bit of a head ache... Almost feels like I'm getting a cold, but shouldn't be... ugh

I have had a terrible cold even before o so hard for me to spot any symptoms like that

I had a stuffy nose around O, but it's gone now.

I'm so emotional today. I feel like the day before and first day of period. I literally broke down sobbing from a christmas song... It just made me think how last year it was just us & this year it will be too. It's supposed to be our baby's first Christmas...

Yesterday was really hard. All I could think was it's supposed to be our child's first thanksgiving, but to everyone it's like nothing has changed since last year. It was bittersweet seeing my friend & her rainbow. She gave birth about a week or so before I miscarried. So, it's nice to know that even after her story rainbows are possible, but it reminds me mine was ripped away from me.

I wonder if this will ever get easier...

I'm so emotional today. I feel like the day before and first day of period. I literally broke down sobbing from a christmas song... It just made me think how last year it was just us & this year it will be too. It's supposed to be our baby's first Christmas...

Yesterday was really hard. All I could think was it's supposed to be our child's first thanksgiving, but to everyone it's like nothing has changed since last year. It was bittersweet seeing my friend & her rainbow. She gave birth about a week or so before I miscarried. So, it's nice to know that even after her story rainbows are possible, but it reminds me mine was ripped away from me.

It's so hard isn't it? I remember the "firsts " after my mc. You're happy for everyone else, but it's so very emotional. I pray you get your rainbow 🌈 soon!!

10 dpo today. This is this am's test after a 3 1/2 hr hold. I woke up once to pee overnight, lol. Anyway, I feel like I see "something " but I could definitely have serious line eye.

Attachments

• IMG_2917.jpg
    IMG_2917.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
Yeah I simply try not to think about it...lol and then I generally get a another new pet lol
It's how I cope I suppose... My little hourse is running out of room for another new pet though :p Guess that means I gotta invest in another big one for outside :p

10 dpo today. This is this am's test after a 3 1/2 hr hold. I woke up once to pee overnight, lol. Anyway, I feel like I see "something " but I could definitely have serious line eye.

I can't tell if I see anything I'm on my phone so it's really hard to see

I def remember all those feelings!! My husband has 2 sisters and both got pregnant after my loss one had an abortion other had a son it literally tore me apart that one just killed something I wanted so badly other hurt to see for all the reasons you mentioned I feel like it does get easier but I still think about the baby we lost all the time how old it would be if it was a boy or girl all of that fx we all get that bfp soon

I feel like I can see something on my laptop. I'm not sure if the line has color though. How long was the picture taken after the test was taken?

I feel like I can see something on my laptop. I'm not sure if the line has color though. How long was the picture taken after the test was taken?

It was there within the time, but I wasn't able to take the pic til about an hour after

It was there within the time, but I wasn't able to take the pic til about an hour after

I think I see it too, when I zoom in on my phone. But I could also have a line eye since mine looked like this. Kind of like a shadow there.
Did you try testing with some other brand test? I was gonna try that but then I figured that if I really was pregnant then it will show on these in some time. But I'm curious if other tests maybe have different sensitivity?

I think I see it too, when I zoom in on my phone. But I could also have a line eye since mine looked like this. Kind of like a shadow there.
Did you try testing with some other brand test? I was gonna try that but then I figured that if I really was pregnant then it will show on these in some time. But I'm curious if other tests maybe have different sensitivity?

I did an frer last night. Bfn 😓 I only have one more of those so will probably just keep using the ic's either until af shows or I see a darker line on these.

I'm feeling some suspiciously like AF cramps and pressure... No spotting yet and still creamy cm, usually swaps to straight watery just before af. Sigh the af like cramps and pressure comes in waves... If I'm gonna start hopefully I do so before morning soI don't waste a fr...

It's so hard isn't it? I remember the "firsts " after my mc. You're happy for everyone else, but it's so very emotional. I pray you get your rainbow 🌈 soon!!

Thank you so much!!!

I did an frer last night. Bfn 😓 I only have one more of those so will probably just keep using the ic's either until af shows or I see a darker line on these.

I'm sorry, dear.

Well bout to head to bed soon on this my 10dpo... Will be testing in morn as cramps stopped and creamy cm stayed all day- no watery or ewcm.... Need sleep soon As My work is insanely early for me tomorrow lol... baby dust to all (Even me) :)

Well bout to head to bed soon on this my 10dpo... Will be testing in morn as cramps stopped and creamy cm stayed all day- no watery or ewcm.... Need sleep soon As My work is insanely early for me tomorrow lol... baby dust to all (Even me) :)

I haven't had any cm, but that's pretty much how my last pg went. Didn't have hardly any til mid-pregnancy. 11 dpo today ( Sat) I did the double dye test tonight and actually got a faint but visible line. I think I'm not gonna test again til wed, when af will be late. Of course, I have no willpower, so who knows! Lol GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->