3dpo, come wait with me?

well could still be implantation spotting.. You should know in next couple days.. Keep testing Wanna

Well had that pink spotting when I woke up and cramping put a tampon in had it in most of day and all that's on it was a little brown and no cramps rest of day

Implantation?? Do you normally spot before AF?

I don't but just came off mirena so know that could really change things up it just seems late CD 29 12 dpo but I ovulated pretty late in my cycle so I guess it's possible

Well you could have implanted 10dpo and the IB is just now coming... I've heard that can happen.. Best luck hon

Idk cervix is still medium soft and about where it always is there was still a mix of brown and pink up there guess we will see in am

Indeed... Tomorrow should tell for you.... Hopefully for me too....
Limbo is the worst.

hmm... getting some off feelings in the uterus... Not cramps... Something similar to flexing or tightness or something but no pain really... Hmmm Cm has not changed watery so doesn't look normal for AF to be oncoming but the rest of the 2ww wasn't normal so why would the end of it be lol....
Who knows...

I always miss more than I feel like I can catch up on. Ughh.

Hopefully AF stays away, wanna.

I see something faint on the first signal without inverting.

I spoke too soon and the gurgling uterus started last night & was awoken to pre AF diarrhea this am at 4. Temp even took a slight dip. Af will be here sometime betwern this evening and tomorrow evening.

So sorry you are still above your covering though and I def saw something on the first signal

If I don't discard those two temps, then I'm at it. However, even where it sits the dip on 13dpo will be followed by a drop below CL tomorrow.

I also found a random first signal in my bathroom cabinet, so I took it for shits and giggles. BFN. AF will be here tomorrow, I'm positive.

Better than a chemical, though. I don't think I could have handled another so close.

Attachments

• 20161130_083128.jpg
    20161130_083128.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
Still no AF, temp still up(even though up earlier than norm)... feel icky this morn... wondfo was neg....
4 days late now. Sigh

Still no AF. Cramping still comes and goes. Still bfn. *sigh*😞 limbo is the worst.

Still no AF, temp still up(even though up earlier than norm)... feel icky this morn... wondfo was neg....
5 days late now. Sigh

I feel icky too. Just achy and crampy. I'm only 1 day late. Can't imagine what you're feeling. 😓

I mistyped, I'm 4 days late not 5. But otherwise yeah.... My ick is like stuffy, hot and then cold, nausea but need to eat... I 'm not sick... just feel off

Well still just brown blood hardly anything in tampon when I woke up checked cervix again still medium soft felt higher than usual and same stuff around mix of brown and pink. Strange thing is my breast hurt more now than they did entire 2ww

Well Wanna, you are not out until AF fully shows... Give it another day, If no flow test again. Good luck.

From what I read when pregnant your cervix should be very soft that's one thing making me less confident I have felt mine softer before so I know it's not completely soft

your cervix is very bad indicator for pregnancy... Sometimes it goes high and soft if pregnant right away sometimes it takes several weeks to rise and get soft with fullness.

Ok thanks I didn't know that we'll as I figured dh has caught the virus as of last night so no idea if I can get out for a test but I will def try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->