3dpo, looking for cycle buddy for this month!

I think if implantation occurred early on then you can test from 10dpo but sometimes it might not show until later on. I'd have thought anything between 10 and 14 dpo or the first day you expect af

I'm feeling discouraged. I use FF to track BBT. They gave me the red line to indicate OD, so DH and I stopped dtd. A few days later after I put in my BBT for that day, a pop up came up saying that my OD has been revised. So my OD was changed to 3 days later than the initial red line, but we had already stopped dtd. So I'm totally not feeling hopeful and today I'm only 5DPO. I'll probably still test on Friday for the fun of it although I am 95% sure that this wasn't our month. However, I have had vivid dreams every day for days straight.

Try not to worry soon2bpreggo I had the same when I was 4dpo when I put my BBT in it changed my predicted ov to a week later. The next morning when I put my next temp in it changed it back to saying I had o'vd again. Apparently this is normal and it is classed as a secondary oestrogen surge so you may not be out

As of this morning I'm in the same boat as you soon2bpreggo. Based on my temps from the last 3 days ff has moved my OD to the 15th so its saying I'm only 3dpo rather than 7dpo. If it really has changed then I'm out as hubby went away on Friday so no BD'ing around Ov 😞

Im 8dpo. So far during my symptom spotting I said I wouldnt do lol:
Wicked heartburn.
Weird dreams (I rarely remember dreams).
Crampy.
So tired.
Nipples are a bit sensitive while breastfeeding.
Metal taste in my mouth.

Caved and tested today lol. BFN, no surprises there :haha:

Im either 7/8 dpo and ive tested an bfn, very crampy horrible back ache and tired! But Im always tired! Good luck every one xxx

Ooh it sounds really positive for both of you. When will you be testing again?

Knowing me, tomorrow :rofl:
I said I was waiting, but I have like zero willpower lol.

At least you are honest about your addiction 😂 I think lost of us are the same specially if there are tests in the house

Thats it 😂
I have one FRER left and I know if its a BFN tomorrow I'll be buying another pack tomorrow. Just cant help myself lol.

I test several times a day, im awful lol, Once I have tests it's like I have to test! Xxx

I'm only 6dpo today and I know it's way too early to test, but I really want to. I'm feeling some cramping today, but not trying to look into it too much. I had very vivid dreams for about a week, but I can't remember if I had a dream last night. lol. I'm really trying to stay positive, but I just don't feel like this is my month.

I would be the same I have 15 cheapies in my drawer ��

Right I need all of your help. I didn't realise on my ff app my settings were on 'research' so I don't know whether to change them to advanced or FAM as I only really chart BBT. If I change to FAM ovulation is a little more wide with it guessing anywhere between cd8 and cd12 based on temps with a fertile window showing on my calendar from cd15-19. Where as on advance it says I ovd on cd11 and am currently 7dpo

So now I have no idea which to use?

Thank you for replying! It's all so confusing.

I've set it to advanced so it's put me at ov for cd11 and we BD'd at cd10 so fingers crossed.

How are you feeling?

I know, each month I continue to be confused and have questions.

I'm still feeling like I'm out this month. Although the pregnancy analyzer on FF scored me at "good." We bd 2 days before and 3 days before OD, so I'm not that confident. (And we used pre-seed!) I'm not seeing any signs, not even fatigue. I'm going to test on Friday for the first time though (if I can hold out until then).

That sounds promising. I've heard a lot of good things about pre-seed. It's good that ff is showing good on the analyser.

I'm testing on Friday also I think I'm out but it will put my mind at ease for when I go away for a hen do, although I know even with a bfn I will still be cautious. Ff says to test on the 29th! That seems forever away.

I agree, FF says to test so far away. I can't wait that long. This was our first month using pre-seed. I'm going on vacation too, so if I am pregnant then obviously I would be sooo happy, but if I'm not pregnant, then I can have a drink on the beach :) Either way, I'm happy. I stressed about this a LOT less this month than I did last month. I've also learned so much this past two months ttc. If I'm not pregnant this month, then I think I've figured out everything I need to know about timing for next month.

That's so good to hear. I think sometimes you need to just be able to relax about it all don't you and what better place to relax than vacation!

This is my first real month using ff so I can see what you mean about getting stressed about it. I always read people saying they became obsessed with cycles and symptom spotting and never thought it would be me but it totally is.

I think next month I'm just going to concentrate on BBT and that's all.

Attempt to go a bit more relaxed ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"