3dpo, looking for cycle buddy for this month!

Yeah strange isn't it. If im not pregnant this month makes me wonder what's actually wrong with me lol. 😅 I hope ! Baby dust !

I'm losing hope for this cycle. 10dpo, BFN this morning and usual pre-AF cramping has started. Pretty sure I'm out :-( Good luck to all of you xx

You're not out until AF arrives, fingers crossed for you.

10dpo here and negative.
Couldn't even imagine a line if I squinted long and hard enough :haha:

Trying to hold onto hope here too zazie, all mine have been early positives so it's hard to believe it can still happen (but it obviously does). I'm going to try reallllllly hard to not test until either period is due or AF arrives.

🙈 I was the exact same this morning twin! Only 9dpo but I've started to lose faith now I will test tomorrow at 10dpo but I'm not holding out any hope so will just have to see when/if af arrives x

Thanks K8te and twinmommy, fingers crossed for you guys too. Have managed to resist the temptation to test this morning at 11dpo which feels like a small victory. AF due on Sunday and I usually get spotting the day before so not long now until I know for sure. xx

Well done for not testing zazie!

How is everyone else?

I'll test tomorrow and then leave it until af

Fingers crossed for no spotting zazie!
I hope i have the willpower to resist testing tomorrow too lol.

In the last maybe 8 hours my cm has turned very clear and watery. Of course I consulted the depressing Mr Google and majority of responses were watery = impending AF, with others saying they had it before a BFP.
I dont remember having this before any other BFP or before any period. So who knows. Trying to remain neutral in my feelings lol.

Oh so it could be a positive sign twin!

I also consulted google this morning to find out when the majority of people got a bfp, turns out its around 11/12dpo so still in with a chance

Well done for not testing zazie!

How is everyone else?

I'll test tomorrow and then leave it until af

I resisted the urge to test this morning. I did feel cramping yesterday, at 7dpo. I plan on testing again tomorrow. By this time last month, I had already been spotting for day that led up to AF. So I'm hoping it's a good sign that I'm not spotting yet?

That's a good sign - I think implantation is usually between 7 and 10dpo so lots of baby dust to you x

Good luck Soon2BPreggo, that sounds promising.

Twinmummy, it seems the same for every symptom, if you google there are people who have had that symptom and got a bfp and those who have had a bfn! I definitely think it is significant if something is different than what you usually get though.

K8te, that is good to know that most bfps are 11-12dpo! There is definitely still a chance for all of us!

I think I will test tomorrow (11dpo) as going out tomorrow evening and want to know if I can risk a glass of wine or not. I had cramping yesterday and day before but none today so convincing myself it could have been implantation rather than pre-AF. Who knows though. This tww really messes with your head. It sounds like there will likely be a few of us testing tomorrow, good luck and baby dust to all!

Yes, good luck zazie; I'll be testing tomorrow morning too at 9dpo. FX

Good luck zazie and soon!

It looks as though we will all be poas in the morning. I'm getting to the stage where I'm disheartened with the bfns but like you say zazie Im away this weekend do need to know if I'm drinking or not lol

Back to creamy this morning :shrug: I tested this AM 11dpo and still BFN. I have two FRER left and refuse to buy anymore :haha:
Going to take the wait for AF to either show or be MIA approach.

I tested today 10dpo bfn :-( is there hope still got sore boobs and weeing more ... I wish I didn't test now

Sorry about bfn willowtree. There is definitely still hope. At 10dpo implantation may not have happened yet and even after implantation it could take a few days for a BFP. It's not over until AF!

I think waiting for AF's due date is a good approach, twinmummy. Sadly not one I have the willpower for though!

Me either Zazie :haha: but im going to try my hardest to hold out lol

Exactly how im feeling willow. I have a butt load of symptoms but seeing the stark white test crushes me. But i test again anyway lol. Argh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->