3dpo, looking for cycle buddy for this month!

I agree, this month I planned on just using BBT's. However, the problem with that is that BBT's don't tell you when you're about to ovulate. You'll just be able to see when you did, after the fact. I am going to continue with the OPK's. However, if you get a OPK with no faint line whatsoever, then don't test the next day, skip a day.

That's very true with the bbt!

How do you find OPKs? I've never used one so I might give those a try next month

They're great. I bought expensive ones the first month, then went with dollar store ones this month. I have to say, I think the dollar store ones worked better. I also ordered some offline, but I'm still waiting for them to be delivered. Just remember these few things. When you get a positive OPK, that doesn't mean that you have ovulated or that you are ovulating. It simply means that your body is prepared to ovulate. Also, when you get a positive OPK, it is good to dtd 3 days in a row, then skip one day, and dtd one more time.

That's good to know I might buy some chespiess from Amazon and see how I get on with those next month.

It's amazing how much you learn about your body. I always assumed I would Ov around the middle of my cycle when in fact it was about 5 days before! So I will def be considering OPKs

So this is my chart so far this month (first month temping)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57f276

That is a great start! Here is my FF chart for this month so far:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58cff1

9dpo and BFN. (Australia here :p)

Heres my chart - the fake period was just to cut the excess off lol. This is my first post partum ovulation (born Feb 2014).

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44bbe4

Hey I'm 8dpo today I'm feeling very tired /weak no energy. I've been snappy too. Got some crampy feelings but nit like a sharp pain. Wanted to ask you ladies something ...I know alot of people get implantation pain and some blood. But is it possible to not get that and still be pregnant ? 😁😆 hope everyone's holding out I was going to test on the weekend but wasn't going to bother if I don't get any spotting. ... like I said I've got mild cramps.

Not all women get ovulation spotting or early symptoms. FX for us!

Okay thank you that makes me feel better ! Haha 😅 I'm starting to get breast pain also into the mix. Really hope this is it !

Good luck xx
I've had pregnancies with heaps of symptoms and with none.

It all sounds promising willow!

When are you testing? I'll be 10dpo on Friday so will test then. I'm sure it will be a bfn but I'd still rather know although my temp has jumped by 0.3c this morning

It all sounds promising willow!

When are you testing? I'll be 10dpo on Friday so will test then. I'm sure it will be a bfn but I'd still rather know although my temp has jumped by 0.3c this morning

I'll be 11 dpo on Friday and tbh I'm tempted. But this is exactly how I felt before I had my early mc in December so I feel a bit like do I test ... I don't want to have a bfp then miscarry again.. seems abit silly. Good luck to you how you feeling ? I woke up at 12.30pm and am still tired and sore ..smh

Aw so sorry willow! Fingers crossed this cycle you have your sticky bean.
If you are nervous/scared then I'd wait until af is late.

I'm not feeling too bad I kept waking up to go to the toilet last night, have a headache this morning, feel a bit sick but I'm soo hungry at the same time. But it could easily be my body playing tricks on me I did have to fight the urge to test this morning lol

I was fighting the urge to test this morning too, but I lost. I couldn't help myself, I had to test this morning. Of course, :bfn:

Aw that's a shame but like you said it is still early. I think the only reason I didn't rest was because I didn't want to see another bfn

Yeah, I definitely know it was way too early. Even if I do get pregnant this cycle, implantation has most likely not happened yet. On that note, I am feeling some cramping today.

Aw so sorry willow! Fingers crossed this cycle you have your sticky bean.
If you are nervous/scared then I'd wait until af is late.

I'm not feeling too bad I kept waking up to go to the toilet last night, have a headache this morning, feel a bit sick but I'm soo hungry at the same time. But it could easily be my body playing tricks on me I did have to fight the urge to test this morning lol

Good advice im going to see how i feel over the next few days

I'm weeing alot more now and so tored still and my boobs are getting more painful ! It's like when I touch them they are so tender and sore. Got some cramping too.

Those sound positive ! Do you get the urge to wee more after implantation then ? Is that right ?

Your symptoms sound very good willow! I can't say as I've ever has painful boobs even when I was pregnant the first time, but it is a very common symptom.

I'm not sure actually I just know I've not been drinking anymore than usual but I have been needing to wee a lot more.

I wish I could just fast forward this TWW to know either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->