3dpo, looking for cycle buddy for this month!

Hahah that made me laugh ! Tbh might give that a go too see of anything happens haha !! I'm not going too I'm going to see if the witch shows .. try wait it out only got 1 cheapie and a clear blue digital left.

It's worth a shot lol!

I think I have a few cheapies left. I think AF is due sometime this week so I'm going to try and wait it out after tomorrow. If she's still a no show I'll have to buy a frer but I'm not holding out much hope now

Yeah I know what you mean ! I'm loosing hope as of the bfns I got earlier. I do feel different but then could just be poorly. I've heard great things about Frer ! I was planning on getting on if im late treat myself haha

I didn't bother to test this morning - my temp has been dropping slowly these past few days so I'm def expecting af in the next day.

How are you feeling willow?

Aw hugs all round for us!

I know willow how strange 🙊

What cycle days are all you ladies now? Wondering if we're on the same schedule for this cycle. I'm at CD3 today. With predicted fertile window from the 9th-11th (I'm sure it will be a few days later). I am going away on the 10th, so this may be fun to have my fertile window on vacation. Relaxing, not a care in the world, and dtd :)

I'm cd1 with fertile window between cd8 and cd11 at the moment but I'm sure it will fluctuate a little.

Sounds like the perfect timing for you soon!

Cd3 here, but I'm still BF and this is my first period back - so I doubt ill be lucky enough to have it back regularly from the get go :(

When do you ladies plan on starting to use OPK testing? I think I'm planning on starting at CD10, and if there is absolutely no faint line then I'll skip a day or two. My OD wasn't until CD25 so I definitely have time.

So I just had a 1 day period .... what the heck .. so confused. Never have I had a 1 day period. Very odd

That's very strange willow, I wonder what that could have been?

I think I'm going to order some opks and see when they turn up if it will be in time for this cycle or not. I'm not as focused for this cycle as I have a wedding coming up so I think we might skip this time, since I have quite short cycles I will probably ov twice in April anyway so will give the 2nd ov my full commitment and use smep and opks x

That's very strange willow, I wonder what that could have been?

I think I'm going to order some opks and see when they turn up if it will be in time for this cycle or not. I'm not as focused for this cycle as I have a wedding coming up so I think we might skip this time, since I have quite short cycles I will probably ov twice in April anyway so will give the 2nd ov my full commitment and use smep and opks x

You're so lucky that you have short cycles!!! I wish! I don't ovulate until cd25, then another 9dpo for AF.

Question: How long were all of your LP's. Mine was 9. Should I be concerned?

My LP was 12 days, I think the norm is between 10 and 16 days but I don't think a day makes a difference but I'm not sure. I know there are a few herbal things you can take to extend your LP even exercising more is said to increase it.

On my last cycle I had a 4 day af and then o'vd on cd11 had a 12 day LP and back to cd1

A 9 day af seems rather long to me has it always been more than 7 days?

Very strange indeed. Who knows think everything's normal anyway. :) wasn't going to try this upcoming April or May as was concerned about being early pregnancy for my holiday. Is that silly ? Should I just try anyway still. Was afraid of early mc or if anything went wrong whilst I wad away.

Hi Ladies! Can I join in?

I am at 3dpo today. I am testing next Friday. Maybe sooner since I have some tests laying around :) I have a 12 year old and a 10 month old. Trying to keep the little ones close in age. Or I've gone completely crazy. One or the other!! :haha:

I would just go for a more relaxed approach Willow. If you are bothered about the timing then a relaxed approach would probably be a nice change

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->