3DPO - who wants to be TWW Buddies?

Mines the same laurenlam!! He doesn't even look lol.

Ps I think I see something too! Fingers crossed

IMG_7390.JPG

Tweaked for you, turned shadows up and put dots around where the line should be

Laurenk, I think I see something in yours! It's just early, and here's hoping it will get darker! Same for you, Foreign Chick :)

LOL to all our killer dreams. Last night I dreamed about real estate. Slightly less intrigue.

I'm feeling good, just tired and a little bit of a headache. Some upset tummy the past couple of days and a tiny bit of cramping on and off. I don't really "feel" pregnant so we'll see.

I said I was planning to wait until Wednesday to take a test which would be CD 27. My last month cycle was 28 days but before that it was 24-25 days for several months since I went off BC, so I'm not sure what to think in terms of when AF would show up this month. I was travelling last month so that could have been why it was longer. My app (which averages all of this data ?) says AF should come on Wednesday. Anyways, it's confusing! I guess I'll know one way or another soon. Just needed to process that out loud.

So I took a test this morning and I thought I saw something!! Obviously cameras don't pick up those faint lines, but I've seen some people tweak their photos. Could someone tell me how to do it or tweak this one for me? I'm planning on testing again after Monday.

There's 100% a vvvfl there!!! That's how mine looked about 4 days ago x

Lauren< I can also see the beginning of a line :)) fx it gets darker

Another :bfn: for me this am 9dpo...

How's everyone doing this morning ?

Foreignchick, i hope you get your BFP asap !

I caved and did a cheap test and it was BFN. I just have this feeling I'm going to be getting AF this week instead of a BFP...

I caved and did a cheap test and it was BFN. I just have this feeling I'm going to be getting AF this week instead of a BFP...

My cheapies are still showing up faint lines even though I got a very obvious BFP on a frer. Don't give up! They aren't as strong. You aren't out yet! X

I'm exhausted today :cry: I should have technically had enough sleep but I'm just so tired. I've been snappy this morning and now that my daughter has chosen to go shopping with Nana and daddy (wise choice lol) I'm lay in bed and alone which is awesome!

How about you guys?

I hope AF doesn't come for any of us! Positive thinking!

4dpo here.
Glad you're getting a relaxing morning, Katia.

Nothing to report really here. Just waiting, waiting...

Katia< that is awesome, I am so jealous!

10 dpo another BFN this am. Last night I started feeling that AF is on the way. Keep running to the bathroom to check. It's odd because I'm still 4 days away. And usually don't start to cramp until the day before, but not very hopeful for some reason anymore :/ hope the rest of you is more optimistic.

Xx

Thanks guys, it really was relaxing!

Aw no, hopefully it's just too early for a positive. I was 5 wks 3 days (between 18-21 dpo) when I got a positive last time but I didn't test before that so not sure when it appeared, it wasn't a squinter but it wasn't at all dark so at the time I remember being worried that it wasn't darkening then 3 days later it was darker than the control line so all was doubling ok!

I haven't been that late in 15 cycles so far I've come on every time :( so fingers crossed for this cycle x

I kinda feel that way too, Foreign Chick. A little crampy feeling but no AF yet. I've felt all over the place today but I do also know that whatever is happening (or not) this month is already set, so I'm telling myself I'm just waiting to see the result.

Hey ladies

I tested at 3am this morning after a 4 hour hold. I did a SD test and a IC. I had to tweak the photos a bit as the lighting wasn't too good. So, I'm sorry for the quality. But I'm sure I see something. Could I be getting this many evaps in a row? What do you think? Be honest! :)

Attachments

• IMG_9027.jpg
    IMG_9027.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9029.jpg
    IMG_9029.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies

I tested at 3am this morning after a 4 hour hold. I did a SD test and a IC. I had to tweak the photos a bit as the lighting wasn't too good. So, I'm sorry for the quality. But I'm sure I see something. Could I be getting this many evaps in a row? What do you think? Be honest! :)

That's a BFP!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Hey ladies

I definitely see that!!!!!

IMG_7405.jpg

Guys!! I did the bottom test and saw a faint line this morning, remembered I still had an internet cheapie so did that and got a stronger line... then did the clearblue that's been hiding in the cupboard for about 12 months and woah!! Wasn't expecting this! So so hope it sticks :cloud9:

Omg look what I got this morning. The tests don't show up too well with the clarity of uploading but no denying the digi.

Attachments

• IMG_9037.jpg
    IMG_9037.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9034.jpg
    IMG_9034.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members