3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Oh dear... obviously she may be with him but you're carrying his baby, and will ALWAYS be there, so she has to sit down & shut up lol..

Got a check up scan on Friday, im sooooooooo excited wish it would hurry up though! Hoping it will be quick too, as with CVS etc i was in hospital 11hrs.. DROAN..........

trying to book a 3d scan but they wont take me until 22 weeks as baby looks "skeletal" which freaks mums out... well i bloody know its skinny as she doesnt develop her chub till 22 weeks, just let me see herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh i feel the same about my MW appointment on thursday - time goes so slow when your waiting for something!!!! cant wait to hear from you after your appointment though, hope all is ok and maddi is strong as ever!

so are you going to have a 3d scan at 22 then? im going to wait for mine and have it as late as i can! my best mate had one done at 30 weeks and if you look at her pics and compare it to her 1 week old baba they look soooo similar!....durrr obviously they are the same baby but i really didnt expect such a likeness!! let me ask her if she doesnt mind me posting her before and after pics then i will xxx

Michelle - What do you mean 'they have both threatened me that she would'?? Knob!

Samira - I googled my hospital and I'm pretty sure my one does tell you.

I'm hungry.

ahh thats alright then! i know mine does as when i asked the sono at the 12 week scan she was happy to zoom in and tell me her thoughts lol! id ask to go to a diff hosp if they didnt!! xx

:hi: im 18weeks,im due on the 4th of july n i just feel like im gettin bigger by the minute not the week :loopy:

Hi All,

I'm due 21st July its whizzing by for me at the moment my first pregnancy went so slow but think coz my little boy keeps me busy ALL the time inbetween work !!

Think we will be staying team yellow but that could change once we're at the scan hehe.

Hope everyone has had a smooth journey so far !

xx

Samira that would be lovely!

Apparantly they recommend about 25 weeks or so as theyre chubbing up, and have room to move about.

Im just impatient :( lol xx

Hellooooo!!! Can I join you ladies please? I am due 20th July and I am assuming I am team yellow (i.e. not finding out.....). The signature is so cute I have added it! Hi all!

This is a great thread actually as I was wondering who to ask. does everyone have a proper bump yet? I have a sticky at tummy and it is harder under my belly button but I don't think it looks like a baby bump! Just chubb!!

Hey girls! How is everyone?
Had a good weekend. Went down south for a few days to see the family. Told all of my nieces and nephews about their new baby cousin and they were SO excited! Today was 'announcement day'. Have had so many lovely messages of congratulations today that I feel quite overwhelmed!

Can I join too? Predicted at July 26th here! Can't wait for the summer!

Hellooooo!!! Can I join you ladies please? I am due 20th July and I am assuming I am team yellow (i.e. not finding out.....). The signature is so cute I have added it! Hi all!

This is a great thread actually as I was wondering who to ask. does everyone have a proper bump yet? I have a sticky at tummy and it is harder under my belly button but I don't think it looks like a baby bump! Just chubb!!

welcome!!! Your due same day as me!! I have just flab too, no bump :( xxx

Please can I join due 13th july don't know what we are having yet but find out on 16th of feb and I can't wait x

Aww have u got anything nice planned?
I am so glad your feeling better!!! Is this your first? I hope u continue to feel better!!!!

Yup this will be my first :)
We're not sure yet, we'll probably just chill out for the next 2 weeks... and celebrate valentine's day for once!

Aww that sounds lovely!! Be nice just to relax together esp as things will get manic and time just the 2 of you will be rare..... So I'm told!!!!

Hi, new from another pregnancy forum that just got too crowded. I like it here so far!

-Cathrine
Due July 15th 2011
Hoping for team blue!

She'll also tell you about the GTT which checks for gestational diabetes. They do that at around 24 weeks... or was it 28? I cant remember but mine is booked for April.

Has anyone ordered some belly bands? I see New Look has a 3 pk for £10, if anyone has them feedback will be great. I'm also unsure about what size to order?

I got given a bump band, just one from asda, given medium but the girl that gave it to me usually size 10, but I'm more of a 16/18 fits nicely actually look pregnant with it on rather than fat!!! It's good if your tops are just beginning not to fit covers your tummy up :)

Are bump bands worth it then?

I've not really got a proper bump yet but I've put weight been getting really bloated which makes me look like I have and it's making my belly feel really uncomfortable. Do you think they would help at all with it?

yeah my not sure why the hospital doesnt say. a lot of hospital has this policy as i think they believe the scan is to check everything is ok(still they should tell you if you want) but i also think its something to do with some women still aborting babies if its not the sex they want?

how do i get in on this??? due 22nd july team (unknown for now)

I think it's because sometimes they do get the sex wrong and parents sue the hospital! How pathetic. They should know it's not 100%

Is anyone else's morning sickness in a routine?

When I get up I will at some point in the next 4 hours retch uncontrollably. This is without fail, every single day. Then I'll be sick again a few times throughout the day.

I spent this afternoon in Morrisons toilet throwing up ribena (just couldn't stop being sick) and I've just finished a jacket potato... It wasn't even in my stomach for 5 minutes before it came back up :(

so how are all you lovely ladies feeling? Thanks for the welcome :)

I have my first tri scan on wednesday :)

and- I really want to know the sex

Hi everyone! Just moved over :) I'm due 5th August which is exactly 10 months after my first was born - so yes we move quickly!! I'm 22 and my OH is 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->