3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Welcome all the new ladies!! Congrats to you all :)

I got the approval on our offer so the house is officially ours!!! We are ecstatic! We have to wait until March 1st latest, to close on it, because they have to make sure the title is clear! (blah the details!) then hopefully we can get it fixed up and be in by the end of march or April!! Just in time to start working on the nursery!!! :) and today after having lunch with my dad I was sitting in the recliner talking to him for probably an hour then I jumped up quickly to leave and stopped & I felt this crazy fluttery feeling low down in my pelvis in the center .... It lasted like 4 or 5 secs & felt like something swimming almost ... I know it's early but I am positive it was the baby, Im pretty in touch with my body. I even told the scan tech which ovary I ovulated out of when I got pregnant! ...it def wasn't gas, it was a conpletely different feeling and moved almost circularly instead of down or across.. I just stood there ...I have thought I felt it a couple time before once after I sneezed & once laying still... I was really excited though & after talking to my sis who has three kids, I am sure it's the baby.

On a less exciting note, I've done laundry all day & my lower back is in so much pain! :( I just know resting tonight is going to be difficult!

Hellooooo!!! Can I join you ladies please? I am due 20th July and I am assuming I am team yellow (i.e. not finding out.....). The signature is so cute I have added it! Hi all!

This is a great thread actually as I was wondering who to ask. does everyone have a proper bump yet? I have a sticky at tummy and it is harder under my belly button but I don't think it looks like a baby bump! Just chubb!!

welcome!!! Your due same day as me!! I have just flab too, no bump :( xxx

Ha! I have one of the badges you get for the tube in London 'Baby on Board' so that I can get a seat (in theory!). They should change it to 'I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!'

Hi all! glad we are all doing well,
I am so glad my nausea has finally started to calm down and i'm only getting random bouts of it now when i dont eat.
I am starting to feel really tired though, I wasnt to bad in first tri but the last week - wow - I feel like i want to sleep ALL the time!
I hear my babys hb on doppler all the time now and its the most magical sound ever x

oh and wow - my ticker says 182 days to go...... thats doesnt sound long at all!

Hellooooo!!! Can I join you ladies please? I am due 20th July and I am assuming I am team yellow (i.e. not finding out.....). The signature is so cute I have added it! Hi all!

This is a great thread actually as I was wondering who to ask. does everyone have a proper bump yet? I have a sticky at tummy and it is harder under my belly button but I don't think it looks like a baby bump! Just chubb!!

welcome!!! Your due same day as me!! I have just flab too, no bump :( xxx

Ha! I have one of the badges you get for the tube in London 'Baby on Board' so that I can get a seat (in theory!). They should change it to 'I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!'

I have one of those badges too! Most people look at it and then look away!

She'll also tell you about the GTT which checks for gestational diabetes. They do that at around 24 weeks... or was it 28? I cant remember but mine is booked for April.

Has anyone ordered some belly bands? I see New Look has a 3 pk for £10, if anyone has them feedback will be great. I'm also unsure about what size to order?

I got given a bump band, just one from asda, given medium but the girl that gave it to me usually size 10, but I'm more of a 16/18 fits nicely actually look pregnant with it on rather than fat!!! It's good if your tops are just beginning not to fit covers your tummy up :)

How much is the one from Asda? Is it any good? I dont have a problem with my tops but my bump is starting to come out now... overnight my trousers dont fit so well. Luckily I have a few GAP ones that were always loose around the waist.

Oh wow! I leave from work and get back on and we have loads more newbies :D have added you all on the front page! I am pleased to announce we now have 55 dreamers woooooooooo! Lets get it to 100;). Welcome and congrats to newbies :D 22nd and 23rd July have the most DD’s at the mo with 5 each!!! Cant wait to be able to start changing the colours to the sex’s!!!

E&A’sMiracle my bump is slowly coming out! My stomach is the same its hard lower down and its starting to poke out but nothing that is really noticeable! Anyone that doesn’t know im pregs will just think ive been a piggy! My sister had a feel last night of my stomach as this is the first time ive seen her in a few weeks and it freaked her out lol! her status on FB is “Wow!! Heard my nephew/neices heart beat!!! And samira looks pregnant!!! Tummy all hard!!!” haha bless her

Heyy waitin4astork! Oooh you went home!!! Its sooo cold down here at the mo! It was a beautiful sunny weekend but ice cold!!! Congratulations on your announcement day!! Your so good at keeping it for so long! I told my mum the day after i found out and then she was calling all her sisters and grandparents screaming with excitement lol!!!

OMG anderson!!!!! Do people do that!! Sickening! One of my friends friends planned a pregnancy with her OH and then decided 11 weeks down the line it was a bad idea and did the A word!!!!!!!!! I was in shock! Im all for “A” if the baba is unplanned and they really arnt ready but to plan something and then get rid makes me sick! Do you think you will get a private scan to find out or stay team yellow?

Kazb25 you are on it by posting :p same DD as me too woop!

Sequeena my sickness is the same routine too! I thought i was out of the sickness as ive had 2 days off but the nasty MS showed its face again this morning NOOO! Since about 6 weeks my routine has been get up, drink loads of water to hae something in my stomach, bring it up a few mins later! If i dont do this il go eat brekkie and that will shows its face (in not so pretty form) straight afterwards!! its not nice but im used to it now!

EEEEEEEEK Love_Krystal!!!! Thats amazing news!!!!!!!!! What an amazing day you must of had! House news and then feeling your baba!!!!!

I went to my house today to pick up my post from the tenants and there was a letter from the hospital from my downs tests. All good news, it says my risk is 1:26367 and apparently my placenta in anterior from my scan. Wasnt sure what that meant but looked it up and it means that my placeneta is on the front wall of my uterus and it shouldnt cause any probs unless I have a c section which can have a couple probs but nothing serious so thats all good :D baba crown to rump length was 61mm at 12 weeks 4 days so god knows what it could be now hehe!

I was sick again today nooooooo! The 2 days off i had were lucky!!! Gutted but nothing i cant handle! How is everyone else!!! Urgh its only Tuesday!!!

ooh sorry hunni ive just changed it! the weeks always drag for me! hate work! then the weekend is soooo fast!!!! i need 3 day weekends LOL x

Hey all! I have been off for a few weeks moving and staying with the in-laws. Glad to find the new thread. Samira, can you put me down for July 19th? We are planning on finding out which team at our 20week scan.

Morning ladies, Love_Krystal, I'm so happy for you, and I think I've felt the baby flutter too- but didn't tell anyone because I don't want them to think I'm crazy! My sickness seems to be calming down, its still pretty bad in the evening, but my mornings are getting much better! I switched over to maternity clothes, but they are way to loose, however, my regular clothes are way too tight!

Hey all! I have been off for a few weeks moving and staying with the in-laws. Glad to find the new thread. Samira, can you put me down for July 19th? We are planning on finding out which team at our 20week scan.

Yep il do it now :) welcome hunni!!! I bet having a break off has made time go quicker! being on bnb every day means counting each day so it makes it so much slower i think hehe!

MMMMM just had a big bowl of super noodles!!! so bad but so good! xx

Morning ladies, Love_Krystal, I'm so happy for you, and I think I've felt the baby flutter too- but didn't tell anyone because I don't want them to think I'm crazy! My sickness seems to be calming down, its still pretty bad in the evening, but my mornings are getting much better! I switched over to maternity clothes, but they are way to loose, however, my regular clothes are way too tight!

morning!!! or avvo here!!! what maternity clothes are you wearing? the only thing i have at the mo is a maternity bra as i couldnt wear anything with underwire any more! everything else is too big for me yet i think! ive got some new trousers and got them in the size up so they are much bigger and sit over my belly! hardly sexy but comfy :) xx

Hey everyone!
Samira- I'm having a jeans nightmare at the moment! Have bought maternity jeans but they won't stay up yet (not enough bump), my normal jeans won't fit around my tum but the next size up are too big! Argh!
Have done a request to add your journal on FB by the way :)

Hey everyone!
Samira- I'm having a jeans nightmare at the moment! Have bought maternity jeans but they won't stay up yet (not enough bump), my normal jeans won't fit around my tum but the next size up are too big! Argh!
Have done a request to add your journal on FB by the way :)

ooh have ya! il go on it now hehe! you need to go to notes to see all of it! ive been useless and not done anything from 10 weeks i think....i have all my notes up to now i just need to write them all up!!!!! maybe il do it 2 nite!

I cant believe it this thread has been moved again noooooooooo! il do a thread on the other one with the link to this one so then it wont get lost!!!! nightmare! xx

LOVE how you announced waitin4astork!!! just seen it on FB hehe! shame about the man u fan though :p xxx

Samira- i also think the hospital doen tell you due to the fact that there always a possiblity that they get it wrong and you could sue them!
im not going to get a private scan, im team yellow all the way! i want the surprise the day BB is born!

Lol Samira, I can't be perfect ;) OH and I actually met at Old Trafford!!
Thanks for the accept- I'm popping over to FB now to catch up on all of your notes!

She'll also tell you about the GTT which checks for gestational diabetes. They do that at around 24 weeks... or was it 28? I cant remember but mine is booked for April.

Has anyone ordered some belly bands? I see New Look has a 3 pk for £10, if anyone has them feedback will be great. I'm also unsure about what size to order?

I got given a bump band, just one from asda, given medium but the girl that gave it to me usually size 10, but I'm more of a 16/18 fits nicely actually look pregnant with it on rather than fat!!! It's good if your tops are just beginning not to fit covers your tummy up :)

How much is the one from Asda? Is it any good? I dont have a problem with my tops but my bump is starting to come out now... overnight my trousers dont fit so well. Luckily I have a few GAP ones that were always loose around the waist.

it was £4 its good but as they are stretchy i would go for a smaller size! i've found it to be good covers me up hahaha!!

I'm going to ASDA tomorrow, think I might pick one up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->