3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

BabyBoyle is AF is due on the 23rd then you still have awhile. Try to hold out and not test until then, just think about how dark the line will be then! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

is sooooooooooo frustrating..

i always have perfect skin too, (am a beauty therapist!) and its AWFUL the last few days. i honestly think im convinving myself but i hope that im not, and i get a bfp!!! When should i test? eeeeeeeeeek... HORRIBLE LOL....

Too many symptoms for my liking for this to NOT happen!! LET APRIL BE MY MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!! Is OHs bday on 6th May too, would be a great suprise for him!!! xx

if AF is due on the 24th, you prob OVD on roughly the 9th if your cycles are pretty straight forward so you could prob start testing arounf the 20th i would think. Goodluck, i hope you get your :bfp:

f*ck.. we havent DTD since the 7th :'( :'( Guessing im gonna be out this month :( :(

swimmers can live up to 5 days so definitely don't rule it out!! i will keep everything crossed for you

Tasha I am sooooo sorry hugs I can't begin to imagine what u are going through xxxx

BabyBoyle, do you have any idea when you might have ovulated?

I am not a fan of testing earlier, i think it just causes unnessacary heartache, but there are ladies here who have had BFP's as soon as 10DPO. So it's more a personal choice. If you have extra HPTs then I would say test away from about 20 April. But if you dont have any then try to hold out untill the weekend.

Tanasha - no idea.. was proper unregular cycles when i bfp last time after 4 years on implanon, no idea when i have ovulated, had Madison on 7/2, then AF arrived on 24th March! For 3 days! xx

Babyboyle- You sound pretty in tune with your body. I tested at 10dpo and got my BFP, but i am having twins and still the line was only faint. I've got everything crossed that you'll get your BFP this month! My partner works away and we DTD on the monday night.. and actually conceived on the Friday... so it is possible.. good luck!

Tasha- I am so so sorry to hear of your loss, I cant imagine what you are going through! I hope your induction is as peaceful as possible. Thinking of you and your angel baby at this awful time. God bless.

xoxo

TTC - OOh that gives me very positive vibes!!! :D :D Congratulation on the twins!! Oh that would be my DREAM!!!!!!!!!!! Keep wanting to test lol, might just test anyway and buy more.. even though i know itll be a BFN.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tasha - I'm so sorry :(

Babyboyle - hope you get your BFP!!!! Just hold out a bit longer! 1st time round I did a test 5 days after AF was late and I got a dark dark line! 2nd time round I did a test when I was unknowingly 3 weeks pregnant and it was negative and then again 21 days later and it was positive!! so who knows how these things work lol

Tasha I'm so sorry for what you are going through, I will keep you in my prayers that you will have strength tomorrow!

Tasha so sorry for your loss. Much love and hugs...

Tasha I read your story yesterday and didn't get a chance to comment bc my phone was acting up, I am so sorry about your sweet little girl. I will be praying for you and thinking of you tomorrow

Tasha, i'm so so so so very sorry- i can't even imagine what you are going through. just know that i am thinking of you and sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

Oh how I wish I could sleep! It's 1:15 am and I was awake bc Silas was moving and keeping me awake so I started reading random stuff online googling questions I had ... Big mistake! This led to many articles on things people do not tell you about Labor and Delivery... Now I'm just freaked out and in tears and worrying that I can't handle it ... And terrified of the whole situation. All the while DH lies next to me sleeping and talking in his sleep about an old bowl his grandmother has had since she got married lol ...

I don't know what it is, maybe just the feeling that I don't know what to expect and don't have anyone to tell me, but lately I've been consumed with questions about everything to do with the birth process... Like a heavy weight that won't go away.... And now I'm just distraught! I can't think of it without crying...I'm terrified... And terribly grossed out... & it's not even here yet! How will I ever enjoy my new baby with so much trauma going on?

I'm sorry I am probably just being horomonal and irrational and scared! The mommys who are having their second or more child ... Is it really sooo terrible and how do you cope or manage?

Aww krystal - labour honestly isn't as bad as some people make it out to be! Yes some people do have traumatic birth experiences but the majority go extremely well! what sort of things are you thinking about??

ahhh 24 weeks today!! :) happy V day to people today!! I know it's batty's v-day todaytoo!! :)

Just wanted to say Tasha, I'm thinking of you today.

BabyBoyle - good luck for this month and if not, for next. Keep calm and enjoy the trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->