3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Tasha u are in my thoughts today xxx
Happy vday to Charlie and batty!!! Xx

Lovekrystal I am so scared about the whole prospect I've been having a lot of nightmares!! Xx

Happy vday Charliekeys & everyone else!!

Ugh just everything... Like I read you bleed for weeks and are in severe pain so much that you don't even care that your baby is here!

Me to Natalie! I gues we will know before long huh?

I read you bleed for weeks and are in severe pain so much that you don't even care that your baby is here!

I honestly reckon it'll be the opposite! We'll be so wrapped up with our new bundles of joy, we'll barely notice the blood & pain!! :)

hi all, sorry ive not been on much ive been super ill out both ends :(

you would think working for your dad has benefits....ohhh no! i called him this morning saying i wont be in coz i still feel awful! to put it politly bum gravy galore and being sick all night and he was like "no you have to come in, bla bla isnt here and i need you to do this and do that" soo ive had to force myself in today and feel even crapper now!

i hate moaning about being ill but all i want to do right now is curl up in bed and not wake up till i am better!

Tasha i am so so sorry! when i saw your thread on 2nd tri i was sat sobbing in my office! my thoughts are with you today, hope the induction goes as well as it can!

And BabyBoyle ive been thinking this all the time!!! i see your status's on FB and think she has to be!!!!!!!!! ive got loads of pee sticks somewhere i just cant remember where!!! i bought the cheap ones on ebay so I could test every day LOL i would send them to you if i knew where they are! if i find them il let you know! or i can get you the link on ebay..il do it now lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-x-ULTRA-E...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item22ffc417e2

they say they are early ones but when i tested early the line was soooooooooooooo faint but they are good to have. I tested like once a day after i knew i was pregs so it would sink in! i couldnt believe it hehe! hope its a lovely :BFP:!!!!!!!!

Vicki_G...............you posted the 2000th message!!! woooooooooooooooooo!!!! sorry have no prizes lol!

SO plans for weekend ppl?

mine will be a lonely one! OH has left me to france to go fishing, was my first lonely night last night in bed! i sobbed my eyes out when he left (i hope i made him feel bad lol) and hes not back till monday noooooooooo! gona try and keep busy going to see people but i feel so ill at the same time! i was meant to be going to an all you can eat rest. tonight for a friends bday but ive cancelled as i dotn think eating is a good idea right now! all ive had today is water and a yoghurt and half a bowl cereal! x

Morning ladies- Hope everyone is well today.

Krystal- birth is different for everyone - some say it's nothing, some say it's horrible. I think each is just individual experience. However, i've heard more people that have natural births saying how great it was, and more with drugs say how horrible.

I plan to have a natural birth- and yeah, i'm scared too. It's a very scary thing. have started having dreams as well about people telling me it's time and i'm only 24 weeks pregnant (like real time dreams) and i keep telling them no- it's not, she's not done yet.

And in the dreams i become aware of how scary it is, and even though nothing happens i start feeling afraid in the dream. But during the day, i'm fine and rarely think of it. Guess it's the subconscious coming out to tell me that really deep down, yeah, i'm scared! Can't help that.

But we'll make it through. No matter what, it's only like a day long process and then you have a baby for life. So whatever its like- just remember that, just have to get through that, and then you'll have your baby.

LoveKrystal, don't worry, its not that bad! You won't be in too much pain to enjoy the baby, just the opposite- you won't even notice pain because you have a beautiful new baby!!! Plus, you don't have to be pregnant anymore, for me that was well worth the pain of labor because I'm not a huge fan of being pregnant- but I love the result, a sweet new bundle of joy!

Happy vday Charliekeys & everyone else!!

Ugh just everything... Like I read you bleed for weeks and are in severe pain so much that you don't even care that your baby is here!

Me to Natalie! I gues we will know before long huh?

Won't be tooo long now it's so scary!!!! I have has every nightmare going from the obvious scares!! I've had the early baby scare like 8weeks early :-S had a few about baby being breech and emergency c sections
Then as u said the pain after and bleeding!!! I've Been advised to be wearing skirts and dresses as the pads u need are huge!!!!!! I'm wondering if it's a good idea to get a rubber ring for after to sit on?!?

Awwww samira sorry your feeling so rubbish!!!! Hope it clears up quickly for u!!! I kept thinking I had morning sickness again but I think where everything pushed up the pressure on stomach and couldn't eat so much!!
I don't feel 100% got the start of a cold I think :(
X

Samira we need you feeling better :( missed your little postings!!!!

I went out today and bought 3 tests.. i MUST.......NOT..............TEST!!!!!!!!!

Working all night tonight, out all day tomorrow and night, out all day sunday, that gives me an excuse until monday morning not to POAS!!!! LOL Xxxxxxxx

This really confuses me when people say wear more one pad etc! I never had this problem!!

And you're never in too much pain to look after baby :) it just sometimes feels a bit sore down there and a little uncomfortable! But you forget about that when you're having cuddles :)

Hi ladies, I'm so bored tonight! DS and the dog are both sleeping and DH is in Alabama for a race. I'm home alone all weekend and there's nothing to watch on TV- wish I could drink some wine but that's out too, ugh!!!

i couldnt sleep last night either, kept having some cramping just above my hip in my side. So much so that i rang the hospital they said to have a warm bath and hopefully it would settle, it did help enough to go to bed and it seems fine today so prob just overreacting. DH didnt seem to care to much though i told him before i had a bath while he was sleeping by the time i came back this was him and one of our doggys... So clearly it didnt seem to be a too pressing issue for them. lol

Attachments

• IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
Yikes ttcnumbertwo! Alabama was not a great place today! The weather was crazy! ESP to e at the races! I live about an hour and a half from there and it was rough but passed quickly! Maybe he will get to enjoy the rest of the weekend it's suppose to be pretty! Do you live close to Alabama? My DH family are race fans ... I've never gotten into it... My mom is from talladega and my uncle still lives there on a mountain and you can see the race track from up where he lives!

Lol mumtomiller ... So much concern haha ! Cute pic!

Samira I hope you feel better! :hugs:

Oh and thanks for all the reassurance and helpful answers! I was so terrified last night I was in tears ... I was so ill all day from not sleeping & when I told DH he got onto me for reading stuff online and googling and getting myself so worried! He was really sweet about it all too! I appreciate you ladies! I am glad to have you all!

Tummy moving ..... Wow amazing!!! There's a real little person in there!!!!!!

Hi girls, thank you so much for the love and support you have shown. Riley Rae was born yesterday at 7.15 am weighing 340grams which is really tiny for 24 weeks.

RIP Riley Rae xxx
Tasha you and your family are all in my thoughts xxx

LoveKrystal- we live in PA, so not close at all. My DH and his brothers are big race fans but I could never get that into it. This is a big boys weekend for them every year- He didn't say anything about the weather, my guess is there was so much beer in his system that he wouldn't have noticed a tornado right next to him, ha ha! I'm glad your feeling a little better, its sooo normal to have those feelings!

Samira- I hope you are feeling better!

MumtoMiller- that pic is adorable, I hope you start to get some relief!

Tasha- I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm sure little Riley is getting lots of love from her sister in heaven.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Tasha - I hope Riley Rae is being looked after by her sister! and again I'm so sorry for your loss :( I can't even imagine what it begins to feel like! You family are all in my thoughts and I know you are all supporting each other :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->