3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hi ladies

Hope you and your precious bundles are all doing fabulously well?

Well i spent last night in the hospital - we had family and friends over Sunday for my birthday and I was abit unconfortable all day, but I just thought it was braxtion hicks and carried on as normal. Then after everyone left I took a nap and woke up with the worst ever pain in my lower tummy. It came and went and when i went to the toilet I had some blood. Totally freaked out I called the midwife and she came and did an internal and said it feels like my cervix had dropped. We then went to the hospital and they did lots of internals and I was hooked up to one of those things that measure contractions. Luckily I was not dailated and eventually at 3 AM the pain stopped. I was released this afternoon and now I am on strict bedrest. They told us to prepare ourselves for going into labour sooner than we thought, but untill 34 weeks they will do everything to stop it. Just another thing the pregnancy monster has brought us! I feel so fed up now. But I am happy everything is ok now and my precious little girl is still safe in my tummy for now.

Other than that I had a wonderful birthday and we had an amazing 4 D scan, will post some photo's later.

Tanasha what a scary time but glad you're home. Bedrest absolutely sucks but it will be worth it in the end :hugs:

awww tanasha!!! scary times!!!
were u having real contractions then?
how are you feeling now? xx

Did they say what the bleeding was or the cause of it all? :( glad you and her are both ok though! Enjoy the bed rest and hope your OH is doing everything for you!! :)

oh hun I'm so sorry!!! But so glad you are fine!!! So scary. Tell baby girl to hang in there she's not done cookin!

tanasha, hope u manage to ride this one through our babyts like to surprise us sometimes. hopefully everything will work out okay and ur feeling ok

Sorry to hear about what's going on TaNasha! Thank heavens you're past 24 weeks and they will actually do something!

Tanasha, sorry you went through such a scare! Looks like little girl is michevious already! I bet she will be a handful :) sorry you've been put on bed rest but hey more time for bnb! Haha :) For real though hopefully you resting will help her keep snug in there til it's time for her to make her entrance :) I'll be praying for you!

Aww no TaNasha! Sounds like you've been through a horrible time. Fingers crossed the baby will stay happy in your tummy till 34 weeks + Big hugs to you xxx

:(* Tanasha just seen! so sorry abuot your scare!!! glad your feeling better now though :) you stay glued to that bed!!!! on the plus side your 4d scans are AMAZING!!! beautiful little baba! so i see you said that she looks like daddy!! amazing how clear they can be! i really want one but not sure if we can afford it! going to hint to the parents me thinks ;) x

eeeeeek not sure if you guys remember - a little while back i applied for that pregnancy magazine feature....well she got back to me asking me if i still want to do it and my DD's etc! not sure if it is a confirmation that ive been picked yet but im one step closer!!!!!! how exciting hehe! x

eeeeeek not sure if you guys remember - a little while back i applied for that pregnancy magazine feature....well she got back to me asking me if i still want to do it and my DD's etc! not sure if it is a confirmation that ive been picked yet but im one step closer!!!!!! how exciting hehe! x

I mind you talking about it, what would you need to do?x

How very exciting!!!

hope your feeling better Tanasha, how awful for you to have to go through that! i know you would have been scared crazy. Im just glad things seemed to have settled for you. fingers crossed it stays that way x

Ooooooo how exciting!!!! :happydance:

i went a little crazy with shopping the last few days...

A few of my purchaswes include
-clothes of course
- a cot canopy
- cloth diapers
- a travel bed
- more cloth diapers
- basinet mattress
- bassinet sheet set
- baby shoes
- toys
- a tool belt for the baby even though she is a girl simply because my husband is a carpenter and i couldnt resist lol

here are some piccys...

What does everyone think of cloth diapering? is it something you are considering?

Attachments

• DSCF0825.jpg
    DSCF0825.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF0826.jpg
    DSCF0826.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0828.jpg
    DSCF0828.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF0829.jpg
    DSCF0829.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
OMG is that your nursery?? We don't have one yet, just a messy spare room with a few baby bits on a shelf!! Wow, good work!!

We're considering reusable nappies... still on the fence about it!!

ps. Where in Australia are you?

Mum2Miller your nursery is fab! and look at all those clothes!

I dont think I am a cloth nappy person- all that washing just puts me off.

Thank you all for asking how I am, I am doing ok, abit emotional, but I quess that is just hormones. I am worrying about the cleft aswell, I am so scared I will be shocked when she is born. I am trying so hard to prepare myself and I love her so much already, I just hope that doesnt change when she comes.

Tanasha.. how scary for you! sounds like quite the ordeal.. you just keep on that bed rest and that little girl will keep cooking nicely!

mum2miller.. you are so prepared!! All we have done is bough a few things (still in boxes) and a few bits of clothing here and there lol.. i havent even washed all the clothes yet! i'm panicking that we should have done more now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->