3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

We were considering cloth diapers but in the end dh said he'd rather have disposable. So... we're doing that. But i think they're great. Even if you have a few for back up and you have mainly disp. ones, i think they are great.

Today i have a mw appt, get to see how much i gained, and hear heartbeat- Oh and then i get to ask if my EDD is going back to august again since she was measuring her original due date at the scan. excited! :dance:

Mum2Miller- You are so far ahead of me!!!! Our furniture is ordered, but not here yet and I haven't even thought about putting clothes in the closet or anything else, good for you!!! I never considered cloth diapering, I wish I had the patience for it, but I don't think I do- I feel like I do enough laundry as it is!!! Plus, I have a pretty short maternity leave (as compared to those of you outside the US), so I would only be doing it for a few weeks before my MIL and babysitter take over diapering duty!

god mum2miller - you are well prepared!! I've bought nothing so far! The only stuff I have for him is a few denim stuff we kept after Stephen grew out of them! :-/ starting to panic now after I've seen how organised you are! :haha:

and cloth diapers... to be honest I have no patience so I know I'd struggle doing them and when he rolls around like he does now, it would frustrate me so much trying to put them on him! I struggle to get him to wear disposables :D So disposables for me

mumtomiller your nursery is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! wow sooooo prepared!!!! i am jelous!!!
tanasha its sooooo understandable that you are scared!!!!! as soon as you hold your little girl you will love her soooooo much no matter what she looks like!! :hugs: xxxx

daretodream how was your MW appointment?
I couldnt do cloth nappies disposables all the way!!!
im also in a panic i have a pram and some bibs!! thats it!!! eak!! going to look at car seats tomorrow as mothercare got offer on i was a maxi cosi pepple i think and u can get the isofix half price and extra 10% off until sun!!

hey! My appt went well- everythinh looks great!!! Keeping my due date as july 31st. And just got paperwork for my glucose test. Oh boy. :( but next visit I'll be 28 weeks and then we start the every 2 weeks appts.

Mumtomiller you have been busy! Wonderful nursery! We have ours painted and stuff sitting in bags... Since we remodeled etc and work has still been going on I am waiting to unpack and wash all his hand me down clothes from my 3 nephews ... And my MIL & FIL bought a baby bed and changing table but haven't brought them over yet bc of the wok still going on here!

Tanasha, don't worry you will still be in love with her no matter how her cleft lip looks... And we will all be in love with her and think she is beautiful as well! :) I can't wait to see her and everyone elses little ones and put faces with the bumps :) haha ... I see many people a day at my job young and old who were obviosly born with cleft lips... Older people more obviously so bc plastic surgery wasn't what it is now! They are all happy beautiful normal people living normal lives! Little girl will be fine and although it may be a little shocking to see at first you will still adore her :) hang in there and keep your chin up!

Daretodream, glad ur appt went well! My next apt is my glucose test then every 2 weeks for me too! Yay for things moving along!!

Samira that's exciting about the magazine! :)

going to look at car seats tomorrow as mothercare got offer on i was a maxi cosi pepple i think and u can get the isofix half price and extra 10% off until sun!!

We did this at the weekend, fabulous deal! Liked the look of the Pebble online, but in reality I preferred the Cabriofix, so went with that. However, they wouldn't let me use the 10% off voucher in addition to the half price base offer in store - it works online though!

OMG is that your nursery?? We don't have one yet, just a messy spare room with a few baby bits on a shelf!! Wow, good work!!

We're considering reusable nappies... still on the fence about it!!

ps. Where in Australia are you?

I am in Brisbane, QLD. yee its the nursery, i am only so prepared because i have not worked in nearly a year and am keeping myself distracted with things to do around the house. Majority of the Nursery we already had set up for Miller so i am lucky tpo be able to use most of it we just had to add a few extra things, i am still yet to make it a little more girly though. Im not really a pink person so i havent wanted to add to much pink but maybe a little bit would be nice.

daretodream glad your appointment went well!! i got my GTT form aswell!! im going to make sure i have food ready!!!!
xsarahbellax i went into mothercare today just to see if would fit in our car etc and have to say they were most unhelpful so am now a little worried if i buy the easyfix base and pepple it will fit in our car?!!?! i was told the maxi cosi website would tell me if it would fit our car but it doesnt say for our car!! im not sure what to do now?!!

What car do you have?

If you're going for the Pebble, you have a choice of the FamilyFix base which uses the Isofix points, or the EasyBase2 which you install with seatbelts.

The EasyFix base can be used with both Isofix points or seatbelts, & is compatible with the CabrioFix seat, but not the Pebble as far as I know.

we have a ford focus 3 door s reg (not sure what year that is!!!)
she said the easybase would work with the pepple, but she didnt really seem to have any idea what she was talking about so i am not very confident!!!!

Hey girls :)

Oh TaNasha, sounds like you've really been through it. Hope you're feeling ok today.
Glad your appointment went well, DareToDream :)

All fine here. Pains I had that sent me to the labour ward on Monday have calmed down now, so the medication must be working. Silly infection. Just feel very fortunate that was all it was!

hey! My appt went well- everythinh looks great!!! Keeping my due date as july 31st. And just got paperwork for my glucose test. Oh boy. :( but next visit I'll be 28 weeks and then we start the every 2 weeks appts.

Glad everything went well!! :)
I have my glucose appointment next month, which I'm dreading. It's the none eating part I don't like though. I was so hungry the last time I had it. :haha:

Hi girls,

Sadly the front page needs updating, to two angels. My little girl grew her wings, I will update with a name once I have met her.

Tasha I am so so sorry hun x

Good luck with the induction Friday, I cant even begin to imagine what you must be going through.

x

Wanted to join we are team pink and due Aug 26 this is my 3rd girl hubbies 1st and he has 2 boys so girls are taking over!!!

Hi girls,

Just a random one as I'm sure I am but hope I'm not convincing myself it's happening.

The past few weeks had a bit of a cold, coughing etc, the last 3/4 days all I wanna do is eat and sleep and even eating LOADS and sleeping like 10/11hrs (a lot for ms) I wanted more. Was like this beforei got BFP in October.

Now, the past week have been having very random vivid dreams, and also did in October sand throughout early pregnancy. I did a test the other day which was obviously negative, I'm not due until 23/24th.

Oh I'm hoping and convincing myself but gonna be gutted if AF arrives ;( I cant stop looking at the pee sticks wanting to test but i know thheyll be negative!! OH has been SO unwell too so we havent DTD for a week :( :( SAD!!!! :( Hoping he has strong swimmers that last in there!!!

Had wave of sickness tuesday and today too, so im PRAYING for a BFP this month!!!

Tasha - oh my god :(

Im soooooo sorry to hear your news :O(

I hope that the induction goes as peacefully and calmly as possible, take today to try and relax, then you can enjoy your time with your beautiful angel. So cruel to be taken from us :(

Ill make sure Madison looks after her, the ladies in 2nd tri losses are wonderful, if and when you are ready, pop over if you want to.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BabyBoyle is AF is due on the 23rd then you still have awhile. Try to hold out and not test until then, just think about how dark the line will be then! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

So sorry to hear Tasha, thinking of you and your little Angel girl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->