3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Riley Rae what a stunning name. Hope all was as peaceful as could be and you enjoyed time together, been thinking about you xxxxxx

So sorry for your loss Tasha, Fly high Riley Rae xxx

Well home from the hospital after the pain didnt stop again last night and luckily all is fine they think it was just braxton hicks but very painful ones. Teamed with a bit of wind and a cough that strained my tummy muscles. All in all the best possible outcome that all was fine thank gosh. Was told to take it really easy the next few days and eat light meals so as to not over strain my belly. I will be very happy if i dont end up there again for at least 10 more weeks :) How was everybody elses night?

So sorry for your loss Tasha, Fly high Riley Rae xxx

Well home from the hospital after the pain didnt stop again last night and luckily all is fine they think it was just braxton hicks but very painful ones. Teamed with a bit of wind and a cough that strained my tummy muscles. All in all the best possible outcome that all was fine thank gosh. Was told to take it really easy the next few days and eat light meals so as to not over strain my belly. I will be very happy if i dont end up there again for at least 10 more weeks :) How was everybody elses night?

Aww a cough is the worst! I'm always having them and when I do, I can't stop coughing and fit really bad with them. My poor stomach lol. Hope you feel better x

I had another sleepless night again. My daughter isn't well. She's cutting her final tooth so she's in a lot of pain with that, bless her.
Also had the most horrible stomach pains, like I've ate something bad. Ouch! :(
Hope everyone is well and having a great weekend!!

ooo teething is the worst!! my Niece is in soo much pain atm with it. Hope she feels better.

Yay! Only 2 weeks and you're 3rd tri and 15 weeks until your dd!! Getting exciting now lol

Do you think Samira's gonna keep this thread going into 3rd Tri too or start a new one? :)

i'm not sure i was wondering that, as whenever its started up after a while it will just end up here anyway!!!
x

Well if she starts a third tri one- hope she posts the link here so i can follow easily!!!!

Hope you ladies all had a lovely weekend!!!!

Has anyone else been suffering badly with dizziness? I'm going docs laterbut feel awful with dizziness thinking maybe low sugar as had a lucazade and felt better but it's back again??? Weird can't wait to go docs!!!

i had that and needed to take iron tablets cause my iron was getting really low. have you had a blood test lately to check all your levels?

It could be low iron... but it could be low blood pressure too - if you haven't eaten/drunk any water then your blood pressure can drop, I think it's to do with everything pretty much going to the baby! :-/ Hope the Dr can help you a bit more!

I've had a pretty blah morning! The HV keeps telling me I need to put Stephen on a diet as he's putting on too much weight! :( It upsets me cause he's chunky but he's not fat and he's really long too! I've gotta start cutting everything down, but then I'm scared he'll get even more hungry/not settle - and I'm worried if we cut it down that he won't sleep properly during the night! urgh! (you might have all this to come ladies lol)! Sorry I'm ranting now! I also had Stephen kicking my belly so that feels a bit sore now too! Oh well!

How's everyone elses day going? :D All good I hope!

Oh Charliekeys I wouldn't worry! I def wouldn't put him on a diet! Most doctors here don't worry unless they keep putting on weight once they walk! My niece is quite the lil chunk! And my friends son weighed 33 lbs at 6 mos old and was extremely fat but the dr's didn't worry, and by the time he was 2 he was skinny and now he is almost 5 and skinny as a rail! You be the mommy and do what you feel is right. Dr's do not always know more than you when it comes to your baby. You know Stephen. There is no sense in him
being hungry. Don't let them worry you! It'd be different if you stuffed him with ice cream and pastries!

My weekend was good. I've been very moody this week from angry to absolutely crying my eyes out over silly things like my bra's & cute panties not fitting nicely anymore...I think my horomones have just been crazy! Not to mention I have been exhausted with my job which is on my feet and high paced plus working on our new house on my
off days! I've been in quite a frenzy! Things are slowly coming together!
This morning I am being laZy. I only work from 11-2 or 3 pm so instead of getting up to do housework .. I've just been laying around!

On a funny note yesterday DH was givin me a back massage in the afternoon and I fell asleep and he was cuddling me bc I was cold (bc my shirt was off from the massage) well I woke up ... and this eventually led to us DTD :) ... Right as it was over DH says "oh no! don't look out the window" (we haven't gotten blinds or curtains up yet) and I said what? .... Well the real estate people had come to show the house next door to ours that is for sale :) hahaha so there were 2 cars of people milling about! ... So it was embarrassing but funny...at least we won't have to worry about new neighbors yet! But I think we will be getting curtains!

How has you all's week been?

Charlie- if you HAVE to put him on a diet, i would save the larger meal for before bed- or cut the others down but not that one, so that he WILL sleep through the night. Sorry hun, sometimes they don't know best, but- why not get a second opinion since it's bugging you so much?

I've got my 28 week bloods being done tomorrow (as long as I get out of work on time!) I've been feeling awful all day and part of yest so wondering if maybe coming down with something?!? Could cry feel so rubbish and 8hours on feet at work doesn't help!!! :( sorry could moan but I won't!!! Xx

natalie i hope you feel better- maybe you should try to get someone to take you if you still feel rubbish- no sense you doing all of that and losing bloods when you already don't feel good.

Charlie- I can't believe someone is telling you to put a 6 month old on a diet!!! My son was so rolly polly at 6 months and now he's a string bean- pudgy babies=healthy babies as far as I'm concerned!

Natalie, sorry you're suffering from Dizziness, that must be scary- good luck!

I can't believe we are talking about the third tri- WOW time is flying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->