3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Thanks girls! I've just posted about it in babyclub and they said to measure his length and his length is also on the 91st (nearly 98th) centile.... so I think he's in proportion! She's not my real HV just hte one who weighs him, so I might give her a call tomorrow!

and Krystal - did they actually see the deed going on? ha ha how embarassing! That truly is a 'welcome to the neighbourhood' hey!

Natalie - there are a lot of bugs coming down at the moment! It's cause the weather's starting to warm up and then cools down and then warms up again! I'm sure they'll be able to help you tomorrow and tell you if it's baby-related or bug-related :( Are you still moving down this way by the way?

Oh and does anyone keep getting random bouts of pins and needles in their hands? (only right hand so far) it's weird?!

i went docs basically they have said a. i am over doing it, b. could be anemia so getting bloods done tomorrow!! i think some of it is partly stress....
i've been signed off for a week and told total rest, and to go back if it gets worse!!
i think im gonna have to make my own way to get bloods done, DH working! gonna take mars bar or summin incase get faint!!
Yeah Charlie still planning on moving over this is why been so stressed been one prob after another!!! was meant to be this week but realistically looking at early may, which means paying another months rent grrr!!!
I cant belive they are saying he is overweight in pics he looks perfect!!!
hahahaha lovekrystal thats made me giggle!!! :rofl:
oh pins and needles yes all the time in my left hand mainly!!!! had it ffrom the start really!!!

oooh nice chillaxed week! :D Bet it gets boring after a while though!

and ahh that's just one less thing you need stressing you out! I'd let your DH just deal with it all ;)

and Thank you :D

telling me been a total nightmare!!!! will be sooooo glad when we finally move!!! its been nothing but stress!!!
yeah im going to be sooooooo bored..... so annnoying as i packed up all our dvds the other week!!!

you might have to go rummaging about now! :D Ah well if you still fancy a coffee sometime def let me know when you've moved and are all settled :)

yeah will do!!! by time we finally move will probs be on maternity LOL xx

ahhh sorry but my boob (yep not both just the one) is leaking - YAY!!! this never happened first time around and I couldn't BF properly :( sooooooo i'm hoping this is the sign that maybe my milk is here this time!! :D :D

Haha yes I think they caught the end of it! It would have been hard to miss considering their cars were parked aimed directly at our window and we were in a quite obvious and blatant position! .. We didn't go out and ask what they saw though lol we were a little embarrassed to say the least and giggling like children!

That's good charliekeys! Maybe you will be able to bf this time! Mine have been crusty occassionally and sometime have a little clear stuff but no major leakage yet. I wonder if/when that starts? I talked to my Mom today about all the things I was scared of, she had four of us naturally, so I figured she knew as well as anyone else, I was just afraid she would be shy about amswering bc she gets embarrassed easily. But she wasn't, she put my fears to ease a lot!

Natalie I am sorry your having such a rough time :( I hope you get some much needed rest and feel better! (((hug)))

just got back from my OB appt she is now weighing 750 grams, has anyone else been told a weight?

Hello ladies...I'm back!

Tasha - I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family are doing okay and have good support, and that Riley is getting a lot of attention from her sister up there.

xx

ahhh Batty!! How was your holiday?? :D

Krystal - you better hope they don't decide to move in next door! LOL I would love to have seen their reaction though if they did see what you were up too! tut tut in broad daylight too ;)

Charlie thats awesome!! :D
Mumtomiller I never got told a weight so can't help u there!!
Welcome back batty!!! How was your holiday???

I'm still feeling awful today :( woke up feelin dizzy wasn't nice!!! Going to get bloods done in a min gonna get taxi don't fancy the bus feelin this rubbish!!! Probably going to sweat loads out there.... I'm not body confident enough to just go out in a tshirt at the mo, even got DH's on!!! Ahh well I think going to pick up some iron tablets just incase, see if they help at all!!!
Hope u are all feeling ok!! Sorry to moan so much!! :)
Xxx

Hello! It was lovely thanks - so nice to get away. I treated myself to a couple of glasses of rose and it was so, so nice. Babs LOVED vegas - there was one machine that I LOVED (wheel of fortune) and every time it went off she'd go mental and kick away. I ended up winning $400 on that 25 cent machine - so I'm treating myself to a rocking chair for her room for those midnight feeds. I might as well be comfy.

Also - this may make you all laugh. We drove four hours (eight there and back) from Vegas to the Grand Canyon....got there and it was SNOWING. Below is the picture we took - it's really all you could see! When we asked my dad if he's checked the weather forecast he said yes...but the silly sod had checked vegas and NOT the grand canyon! Moron!!!

Had such a good time though...and feeling much, much better in mysefl!

Oh And it's sunny today to so once I finish some work I'll be going and sitting with my laptop in the garden.

We bought Boo (little girls nickname now ...my parent gave it to her!) so much out there..kept seeing such cute things! Again, my parents were the main culprits. They're so excited about her it's lovely.

I've been naughty and started bonding with a name - and not one that was on our list before holibobs. I can't get Megan out of my head...and when I talk to her have found it's slipped out a few times! I love Megan, and Meg and also know i'd call her Mog.......but I need to stop bonding with it! OH isn't 100% keen on it and we agreed to wait until she's born! Oops...naughty me.

Natalie - sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you feel much better soon. x

Attachments

• GrandCanyon.jpg
    GrandCanyon.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi girls! sorry for the lack of postage! i have no int access over the weekend...well minus my phone which is too much of a pain to get on here lol sickness has gone thank god! it was horrible! was deffo a bug! still a bit bum sick but it will go soon i guess!! so time to catch up!!!

Tasha such a lovely name!! so sorry for your loss again :(

As for the thread....il just keep it this one but il change the name hehe! like nat said they move it here eventually (grr mods!) but i have a link at the top of my bar so i cant auto come here hehe!

eeeeeeeeek babyboyle hurry up time so you can test!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope its positive for you :D

and heewwooooooooooooooo batty!!! glad you had fab holidays! i cant wait to have a break! last day at work on thurs till may!!!!!!!!!!1 gotta love bank hols!

and chris is back now wooooooooooooo!!!!! i was so lost without him! i have a pic of him on my phone and every night id look at it and it would make me cry....my emotions were acting like i had been through a break up!!!! idiot LOL!

Im having nightmares with my 4d scan! ive booked it for the 23rd (il be 27 weeks) but im scared that its too early as i want to try and get as much feature detail so im thinking of moving it but when shall i move it too!!!!! 28 weeks?! x

natalie sorry you are still feeling rubbish!!! How awful!!!!

charlie- I'm getting the SAME thing in my right hand. It's odd! Happens more in the evening for me.

have also started with charlie horses although I an stop them when it's happening- never had those in my life! Not so much fun.

and starting to get even more restless at night. And getting tired again.

ladies what week does third tri officially start?

Hi girls! sorry for the lack of postage! i have no int access over the weekend...well minus my phone which is too much of a pain to get on here lol sickness has gone thank god! it was horrible! was deffo a bug! still a bit bum sick but it will go soon i guess!! so time to catch up!!!

Tasha such a lovely name!! so sorry for your loss again :(

As for the thread....il just keep it this one but il change the name hehe! like nat said they move it here eventually (grr mods!) but i have a link at the top of my bar so i cant auto come here hehe!

eeeeeeeeek babyboyle hurry up time so you can test!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope its positive for you :D

and heewwooooooooooooooo batty!!! glad you had fab holidays! i cant wait to have a break! last day at work on thurs till may!!!!!!!!!!1 gotta love bank hols!

and chris is back now wooooooooooooo!!!!! i was so lost without him! i have a pic of him on my phone and every night id look at it and it would make me cry....my emotions were acting like i had been through a break up!!!! idiot LOL!

Im having nightmares with my 4d scan! ive booked it for the 23rd (il be 27 weeks) but im scared that its too early as i want to try and get as much feature detail so im thinking of moving it but when shall i move it too!!!!! 28 weeks?! x

I've booked my 4D scan when I'm 27 +4. I asked the sonographer when is the best time to book and she said about 27/28 weeks. So I went half way lol. :)

Get well soon Nat!! x

Dare- on the forums the third trimester starts at 27 weeks I think. But my midwife said it starts at about 25 weeks. I get confused with the dates of trimesters to be honest lol, there's so many different sites telling you different dates. x

Hellooo!

I'm Katie and I'm expecting my first baby on the 3rd of August! Never thought I'd get here, after a previous miscarriage and having endometriosis, but I am and I couldn't be more excited :) 25 weeks tomorrow, woop!

K x

natalie sorry you are still feeling rubbish!!! How awful!!!!

charlie- I'm getting the SAME thing in my right hand. It's odd! Happens more in the evening for me.

have also started with charlie horses although I an stop them when it's happening- never had those in my life! Not so much fun.

and starting to get even more restless at night. And getting tired again.

ladies what week does third tri officially start?

What's Charlie horses????
Oh it starts at 27 weeks as far as I know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->