3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

have also started with charlie horses although I an stop them when it's happening- never had those in my life! Not so much fun.

I had no idea what this was until I was just googling the pain in my calves & saw that someone had referred to cramp as "Charlie Horse" How odd..?!

Anyways... I am getting terrible calf pain. At Aquafit last night a very lovely lady, who happens to be a masseuse, explained to me that it's caused by a build up of lactic acid, which can be worse in pregnancy due to hormones.

Can't believe you had snow Batty! And now you're back how nice is the weather here! :)

Samira - we had our 4D done at 28 (or was it 29) weeks with Stephen and it was so good!!! He had proper chubby cheeks and he actually does look sort of like the 4D pic we got :) so I think at 27 weeks it will be similar to 28?

Has anyone had a fall recently? Me and OH stopped off for a drink at a pub on the way back from seeing my mum and as I came back from changing Stephen I fell and as I couldn't use my hands to stop I landed on both my knees really heavy :( They're all grazed up - baby will be ok right? It was just a fall to the knees not the belly? I'm a bit achey but I think that has to do with landing so hard lol! I'm so clumsy at the moment - anyone else seem to be extra clumsy??

Can't believe you had snow Batty! And now you're back how nice is the weather here! :)

Samira - we had our 4D done at 28 (or was it 29) weeks with Stephen and it was so good!!! He had proper chubby cheeks and he actually does look sort of like the 4D pic we got :) so I think at 27 weeks it will be similar to 28?

Has anyone had a fall recently? Me and OH stopped off for a drink at a pub on the way back from seeing my mum and as I came back from changing Stephen I fell and as I couldn't use my hands to stop I landed on both my knees really heavy :( They're all grazed up - baby will be ok right? It was just a fall to the knees not the belly? I'm a bit achey but I think that has to do with landing so hard lol! I'm so clumsy at the moment - anyone else seem to be extra clumsy??

Aww, sorry to hear about your fall hun. I'm just the same, constantly losing my balance. Especially with my daughter in my arms. I'm sure the baby will be fine though. If you're worried, just mention it to your midwife/doctor just to make sure x

I slid on a rug and fell, landed on my knee's but put my hands down too to stop me from falling full on my stomach, baby seems ok - i'm guessing so because he's still a little wriggler, it did worry me though.

natalie sorry you are still feeling rubbish!!! How awful!!!!

charlie- I'm getting the SAME thing in my right hand. It's odd! Happens more in the evening for me.

have also started with charlie horses although I an stop them when it's happening- never had those in my life! Not so much fun.

and starting to get even more restless at night. And getting tired again.

ladies what week does third tri officially start?

What's Charlie horses????
Oh it starts at 27 weeks as far as I know!!

Charlie horse is when your leg cramps up really bad- never had them before pregnancy but i've known many people who DO get them, and i knew a pregnant girl who got them all the time but only during her pregnancies. She was telling me her dr. said eat bananas. And this is the first week i haven't had one a day and they started when i stopped. So i need to get some more.

I had no idea what this was until I was just googling the pain in my calves & saw that someone had referred to cramp as "Charlie Horse" How odd..?!

Anyways... I am getting terrible calf pain. At Aquafit last night a very lovely lady, who happens to be a masseuse, explained to me that it's caused by a build up of lactic acid, which can be worse in pregnancy due to hormones.

Yeah they're awful! BUT if you feel it coming, curl your toes and point everything up towards your body. However when i'm half asleep i can't remember so i just curl my toes towards and away because i can't focus and wiggle my feet and break it before it gets too bad.

I haven't fallen anytime recently but did once in february- same thing, fell on my knees and hands but was terrified because then i couldn't remember if belly touched the ground or not- it was bad. But i had a mw appt the following week and felt much better after. BUT- if i fell this far in my pregnancy, i think i would call my mw and see if i could get in and just hear the hb if you don't have a home doppler. I think i'd just be too scared. But that's just me! i freak out over things like that now.

Well I've been getting braxton hicks all night! I think it's just the shock though, cause I couldn't put my hands down to save myself as I was too worried about dropping him lol! Don't you just love having no balance!!

Ahhhhh you ladies and your big tummies!!! Charlie - you finding them uncomfortable?!

Im getting impatient with myself!! POAS again today, again, wayyyyy too early and BFN obviously.. DTD last night and it felt really different, like much more sensitive and deep (tmi sorrryyyy!!) and then the ******* only pulled out at the wrong moment!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! i could of fucking strangled him!!!!!! (ok, still could lol!!!) GRRR!!!!!

Again today, ate breakfast which i dont usually do, had my toast, then felt really sick.. fed up with thinking im pregnant and thinking that im not going to have a BFP this month.. FINGERS CROSSED though!! :S xxx

Yep really uncomfortable! :( OHs gone to sleep so he's not worried ha ha! If they're still hurting tomorrow I'll phone the midwife!

Ahh I hope you get your bfp! How early was it to test??

***IF*** i have regular cycles, AF is due on saturday.. so im assuming its too early to test (ok well im HOPING its too early) or i OV later than i thought!!!! :S xx

I guess it depends on if it's an early stick or not :-/ if it's normal I'd test a few days after sat - lines likely to be darker then! But if you can't wait until next week test sat lol! If it's not what you want just means more practising ;) who can complain with that lol!

Fingers crossed Babyboyle!!!
I found the Asda pregnancy tests were the better ones to use. I found out 6 days before my period with one of those. Plus they're cheaper too. I've spent loads on pregnancy tests, first response, clear blue etc. But Asda has always been the best one, when the others don't show up the two lines or cross.
Really hope you get your BFP soon :thumbup:

Charlie how are your bh's today??
Fingers crossed for sat for u babyboyle xxx

Hey Natalie - they seemed to have stopped and he's back to moving around! So I'm just glad it wasn't anything more than BH - have you had them?

Aww glad to hear it!!!
Hmmm i think I had one.... Not too sure just felt like stomach tightened a bit but then went really quickly but that was a week ago and nothing since... So not convinced that it was... Haha xx

Welcome Ktree :)

and donna signs are sounding good! ahhh how exciting! just remember not to be too deflated if it isnt to be, your still very early on in the trying :) but i wont think like that PMAPMA!!!

3rd tri is 27 weeks i think, i moved there today though! bit erly but i feel ready now :D xxx

Ive got my 4D scan on Saturday when i will be 25+6, i asked when i booked when is best to have it an they said between 25-30 weeks and because of all the bank hols this was all we could do, im worried now its too early and i should have waited a couple weeks??? what do u think?xxx

I've just posted this in 3rd tri need some advice please!!!!

Bloody dizziness!!!!
Ahhhh is anyone else suffering??? I feel bloody awful at the min, I went docs on monday ive had my bloods done yest, my blood pressure was fine they said I may have overdone it but I've been resting and it's not getting any better :( I'm sick of it now one min fine next min I just have to lie down it's soooo bad!!
Also when at docs I mentioned about thrush and she said to try pessory so I tried to put it in last night, didn't do it right, as this morn I had a check and it had come down and was mushy so cleared out what I could but have hip pain on right side? Baby still kicking so I know she is ok etc but I am a bit worried!!! Any ideas???

Hi Ladies!

Natalie, sorry about the dizziness, maybe its low iron?

Samira I am sure your 4D scan will be amazing. We coudl see so much at 24 weeks, i am sure by 27/28 weeks its so much clearer!

Batty Welcome back and glad you had a ncie holiday!

BabyBoyle, Fingers crossed for an Easter BFP!!

So I had a check up at the midwife and gynea today, and mom and baby are doing fine! So no more bedrest for me! Yay!

Babyboyle- fx'd for you hun!!! :dust: !!!!!

Natalie- i know they say that dizzyness can be totally normal for some women- i know i get really bad headaches right before a growth spurt. Maybe something like that is going on? I have no idea but i know i got a touch of it in first tri- Maybe that's all that's going on. Just a growth spurt? Whatever it is, you need to keep resting yourself hun! Fx'd you feel better soon.

Woke up 40 minutes prior to my alarm because of baby kicking so hard!!! It was nice to feel her and it was very cool but couldn't she have waited until like 5 minutes before the alarm? lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->