3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Natalie - Maybe baby's just pushing on a nerve or a blood vessel? If any stuff like that is compressed then it can lead to dizziness etc? :-/ I bet it's well annoying you didn't get any difinitive answers!

TTC - ignore people's comments! The majority of twins (especially identical) have to be born by C-section! If your DR thinks this is the safest way - then he wouldn't tell you to go ahead with surgery if it wasn't in all of your best interests!!

Hey TTC, just wanted to let you know that I had an emergency c-section with my son and although it was the scariest moment of my life, I had a fairly easy recovery and the scar can't be seen when I'm wearing a bikini. Don't listen to anyone tell you its the "easy" way... you have to do what you and the doctors think is best for the babies! Let me know if you have any specific questions about c-sections, I'm happy to share!

You just made me think that you JUST had one with this little 'un. I think my heart stopped a whole beat then...!!

Hey TTC, just wanted to let you know that I had an emergency c-section with my son and although it was the scariest moment of my life, I had a fairly easy recovery and the scar can't be seen when I'm wearing a bikini. Don't listen to anyone tell you its the "easy" way... you have to do what you and the doctors think is best for the babies! Let me know if you have any specific questions about c-sections, I'm happy to share!

You just made me think that you JUST had one with this little 'un. I think my heart stopped a whole beat then...!!

i was the same hun! i had to double read! x

Oops, sorry ladies- my first (about 2 1/2 years ago), I must have been in a hurry while typing!!!

Hello everyone! I am due on July 24th with a Baby GIRL! Congrats to all.
:flower:

:wave: hello and welcome! congrats on your girl!!!!

So I had an interesting weekend. Saturday night I woke about midnight with severe intense pain accross my chest and I was struggling to breathe. Pain was so bad i was in tears. Luckily I was staying at my mums for the night and she took me to the hospital.. Went straight up to the labour ward to be checked out. I was terrified and convinced myself something was wrong with the twins... After a couple of hours I was told that what I had experienced was nothing more than bad indigestion! I was so embarrassed, but it was pretty funny really lol... I didn't think indigestion could be that painful! Not all bad coz I got to hear the bubs heartbeats again..

I've been having terrible cramps in my bum and legs in the middle of the night too! Very annoying and uncomfortable!

I have also been getting pain really bad under my right rib at the front and all the way round to my back.. So bad sometimes, yesterday I had to lay down in the middle of target! Very embarrassing! Anyone else have this? Not too concerned about the twinkles coz they are so so active lately! I'm sure they are fine.. The pain is ok if I lay down, but I can't just lay down for the rest of my pregnancy!

After a number of lengthy discussions with my ob, I have decided to go with an elective cesarean for the twins birth.. Absolutely terrified but I'm told it is the less risky option for the babies.. Twin two in particilar.. Had a lot of negative comments from dh sisters.. Its like they think its taking the easy way out.. Dont think they realise it is major surgery and i wouldnt have even considered it unless it was seen as necessary! Really upsets me that im trying to do whats best for my babies and im being judged! Has anyone had
cesarean and can offer any advice? It will be booked for 37 weeks which is full term
For twins.. So 14 weeks left!!

Love, i'm so glad you were ok and it was just indigestion!!! How funny that something like that could be so relieving that it wasn't anything serious!

As for the sisters, it's really not up to them. this is what is best for you and the babies, and really- if they have nothing encouraging to say to you about it- tell them you don't want to hear about it! My mw told me from the beginning that if anyone gives me negative ANYTHING- stories, or anything, to just tell them to keep it to themselves and not to listen, because we don't need anymore stress.

So tell them you appreciate their opinions, but if they could keep the rest to themselves or something like that. you don't need the stress. you have double the baby to take care of.

I personally am afraid of c-sections. But, i have known a few ladies who have had them and they LOVED it and actually did it again after because they thought it was great. And no way of giving birth is easy. Something is being opened abnormally in some way to get those babies out. :hugs:

Morning mommies!

It feels like a Friday today and we have a 4 day weekend ahead, woohoo!

How is everyone? Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

I had my babyshower yesterday! My best friend is moving back to the UK this weekend, and so she planned it all before she leaves, sneaky lil thing! I got so many nice things, and my work even pitched in and got me a designer nappy bag i really wanted!

So glad you had the shower! and that you got the nice nappy bag!!! So happy for you!!!

hey! its pregnancy and birth mag, she is calling me on Monday now to do an over the phone interview and then i go down to the shoot (or up shall i say...i cant go down any more being south....!) on the 4th may! they pay for travel expenses for me and 1 other person so im takin the old dear as chris is busy busy working! nice day out with the mother though!

Urgh waitin the weather depresses me at the mo! its so beautiful 24 degrees here today and im stuck in my office with no windows!!! all my windows go out into the corridors :( so the only time i know its nice is when i nip out to my car or something! last day at work today though and then its a nice loooooooooooooong break!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to nip in on tuesday buit only for an hour then no work till the 3rd eeeeeeeeeek! i will try and get on here but no net at home at the mo so i may have to love u and leave you for a week! :(((

that is so awesome about the mag love!!! :) Make sure to rest during that week!!!

Oops, sorry ladies- my first (about 2 1/2 years ago), I must have been in a hurry while typing!!!

HA! i was thinking the same thing-my jaw dropped open! didn't know there was any concern!!! Glad to hear it wasn't this one. Make sure baby knows it's not time yet!

I spoke to my mw today she says dizziness is very common in pregnancy and there isn't anything u can do for it so lovely ladies I hope none of u get it as it knocks u for six as the saying goes!!! All she said is to make sure u eat and drink enough!!! Other than that not much u can do!!! I'm very glad I'm taking my maternity early I think I only have 3-4 weeks left at work as to be honest while being signed off I've actually felt I don't have any energy at the min!!!

ok this is my post to say bye bye for a week or so!!!!!!!!the time has come for my miwwions of days off!!!!! well....11!!

il still be on FB though as this is on my mobily so if anyone hasnt got me...add me...samira magrabi :)

hope u all have a fab bank holiday weekend and easter :D muchos love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

https://www.cowandgate.co.uk/pregnancy/common_health_worries/article/dizziness

Hello Ladys!
My little man is due the 25 th july :blue: .............. he is my 1st mid-summer baby outta all mine....... and to be honest i panic about what clothes i should buy........ with all my others it was all in one coat, cardigans, blankets, socks etc. ..........

Hello Ladys!
My little man is due the 25 th july :blue: .............. he is my 1st mid-summer baby outta all mine....... and to be honest i panic about what clothes i should buy........ with all my others it was all in one coat, cardigans, blankets, socks etc. ..........

Welcome!!!
Hmmmm I'm not too sure on clothes other than shorts and tshirts maybe???

hope everyone has a lovely easter - weathers fab here bbq time! x

Hey everyone! I'm due 20th July, team pink (if they've got it right lol). Wish time would speed up!!!!! 89 days to go!!!!

God I hate this heat!!! :( The whole flat feels like a sauna and it doesn't help I can't turn the radiator off in the bathroom - as we share the boiler with the others next door (Oh's boss) and they STILL have heating on in this weather!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone else just hot and can't cool down? lol .... looking forward to Labour in July/August! :dohh:

oh my days yes im sooooo hot!! windows all open but our flat is also a sauna no breeeze or anything!!! sweating like a pig :( oh yeah..... cant wait for july all the heat and ahhh :dohh:

maybe it's time to invest in an air conditioning unit or... a fan! lol I'm def gonna buy one of those mini ones to use in labour!

I've got a rotary long style fan but I think its packed up ready for when we move :dohh:
Yeah gonna get little portable one for labour got a feeling we gonna need it!!!!!

Send the heat this way! Its cool and rainy today, not what I would like to see at the end of April!

:dohh:

where on earth have i been that i havent seen this thread :blush:
so many familar faces, how are you all?

Okiess... me
due aug 16th - csec booked for 2nd aug (to be confirmed 100%)
and im on team :blue:

hope all you girls are good.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back