3rd & 2nd Tri MIDSUMMER DREAMERS - Mid July-Mid August Pregnancies! Come join! :D

Hi ladies, just popping in to say i hope you all have a lovely easter!

We were busy with family today so i am so looking forward to only getting out of bed very late tomorrow! And maybe ill get DH to make us breakfast in bed!

Hi ladies, just popping in to say i hope you all have a lovely easter!

We were busy with family today so i am so looking forward to only getting out of bed very late tomorrow! And maybe ill get DH to make us breakfast in bed!

Happy Easter to u too!!!
I am exhausted today!! And back to work tomorrow :( might go to bed now....

Oh no, dont you have a bank holiday?

Well I did have it booked off as holiday (I work in a supermarket) but as I got signed off sick my booked holiday gets cancelled so now I have to work it then have tues off for gtt then weds as day off then back in thurs and fri!! :(

hello :hi:
im good thanks, jus fretting mad over lack of movement today:wacko:

how are you?

my 1st baby was stillborn at 42wk
so my son was born by elective c-sec early soo this time round
because of my SB and my CS with my son, also both babies were low birth weights and my reduced movement in both pregnancys
they want baby out early again this time and inducing me is too much of a risk with my track record, so its another csec, which i am happy with.. xx

Awwww I just read your story :hugs:
Must be scary for u!! Do u get extra montoring and scans?
Xx[/QUOTE]

its so scary i cant even begin to put into words, each day is a mini milestone, i panick and stress about everything its mad,

Yh i have amazing support from my consultant.
iv all my growth scans pre-booked and i have scan everytime am in antenatal, atm im on weekly apps to clinic, we dont do measurements and est every week just scan for reassurance and doppler, also open door policy for me, when ever i want just walk into clinic, no app needed.. same goes for if im worried out of hours just ring up in advance to l&d and i can be checked out.. so hes im very lucky iv a good consultant..
had 15 scans already, am up thur for 24wk antental so prob end up been another scan at my app too.. xxx

Quick question to those who have had gtt done
How long did it take I'm thinking go in have blood taken have sugary drink wait 2 hours have another blood taken then Its all done right??

Oh wow I'm so pleased that u get such good care!!! I panic every day as it is but can't imagine what it must be like for u but so so so glad u get awesome care!! Must be lovely seeing your baby grow in each scan although scary at same time!!! Xxx

Happy Easter everyone!! Here is a picture of me and my little man at an Easter Egg hunt, sorry its so blurry, I hate my camera and I'm returning it tomorrow!!!
https://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7297/dscn0045cr.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
emma- nursery looks lovely!!

natalie- as far as I know (i just read my paperwork) you need to allow like 90 minutes for the test- you drink the liquid then an hour later they take bloods. It looks like just one blood draw though. My paper says you should call and see if they want to schedule these types. Hope I don't have to make an appt. That seems ridiculous. Hope it's just the one draw!

Ladies im out, damn witch came this morning, 3 days late, had me all excited stupid cow.....

:0(

lets PRAY FOR MAY!!!!!!! :0(

Emma- Love the nursery :) It's metoyou right??

Natalie - the GTT.... does the midwife book that for us? I don't think I had one with Stephen or when I moved to Watford at 28 weeks she never mentioned anything :-/

Babyboyle - GET dtd!!! lol We all wanna see you back here with a BFP! Are you going to do anything differently this time around?

i dunno!!! Its day 1 today, i have no idea about counting/charting/opk/temps etc, but wanna do something this month, looking into that fertileCM stuff, SOY etc, ill do anything this month!! ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.. Just started a thread in TTC about may flowers, so if any of u fancy giving advice then feel free to pop in there!!! :D

i know for a fact i OVd the 8 days that me n OH didnt DTD.. bugger. he was so poorly though, so hopefully he is well this month!! Im off all next week, and its his bday, id love to concieve on his birthday hahaha xxx

Have you tried those clearblue ovulation sticks? Someone said they were really handy!?

Nope, not tried anything!! Dunno where to start really, should get them instead of buying like ten pregnancy tests from boots every month haha..!!

Yeah the midwife booked me in for it but I can't remember how long she said it would take?! I'm sure she said 2hours!?!?

Babyboyle! I'm sorry I remember I got very drunk at a friends gig, tore ligaments in my Neck got signed off work for a week and that whole week we dtd!!! I was using them ovulation sticks too which I found helped only needed to use them for that once cycle! So there's my advice get very drunk and dtd!!!!
Xxxx

BabyBoyle I am so sorry! Damn witch!

Did it take long to get pregnant before? We were trying for a long time so I know all about OPKs, temping, soy ect. But if there are no issues with you then i would say just have lots of sex and enjoy your man! All these OPKs and tests just adds extra pressure. And when your cm becomes EWCM dtd every day for 4 days if you can!

baby boyle I used the opks from early pregnancy test.com and they were great. First cycle using them we got our bfp. Also used ferning microscope, (from same site) , preseed, ummm... But fx'd for you!! Of everyrhing I recommend the opks and preseed!!!!

charlie- I called my lab today about the glucose thing. Mine is an hour and I can just walk in.i think it's weird and I really don't want to go but I'm doing it tomorrow to get it overwith. :(

wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->